Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2021 will be organised by DTE Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute. It offers different courses on technical skill development such as masonry, mechanics, carpentering, plumbing, welding etc. And other courses on becoming an electrician, computer hardware, network maintenance, architectural assistant and many more. These institutes contribute to producing skilled labour in both engineering and non-engineering trades. The counselling process will be conducted annually at a state level. Read the whole article to know more details about the DTE Rajasthan ITI admission 2021.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Status
|Application status||Official notification is yet to release|
Rajasthan ITI Admission 20201 Important Dates
The candidates seeking to apply for ITI Admission 2021 Rajasthan can check the below table for its schedule:
|Commencement of application form||14 June 2021|
|Last date of the application form||25 August 2021|
|Counselling Date||August 2021|
|Releasing of Provisional Merit List||26 Aug 2021|
|First Seat Allotment||29 Aug 2021|
|Display of Allotment seats and document verification||29 Aug 2020 to 5 Sep 2021|
|Second Seat Allotment||7 Sep 2021|
|Display of Second Seat Allotment and document verification||9 Sep 2021|
|Internal Sliding||11 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of classes||14 Sep 2021|
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 Application Form
The DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Rajasthan will announce the application dates for 2021 admissions. The students seeking admission in Industrial Training Institute after 10th should read the eligibility criteria carefully.
Candidates can follow the steps below for filling the application form:-
- Step 1: Initially, candidates have to go on the official website and click on the “New Registration” link.
- Step 2: Secondly, candidates have to fill all the personal details, qualification details and contact details.
- Step 3: Then the candidate has to upload all the required documents and photo and click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- Step 4: After uploading all the documents, the next step will pay the application fee by clicking on the “Pay Now” button.
- Step 4: After paying the application fee, a confirmation page will be generated. The candidate has to download and print the confirmation page as proof for further use.
DTE Rajasthan ITI 2021 Application Fee
All the applicants will have to submit Rs. 100 as DTE Rajasthan ITI admission 2021 application fee.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates can pay the application fee while filling their admission form through either of these mentioned modes:
- Online: Through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit Card
- Through E-Mitra Kiosk
NOTE: Application Forms will only be accepted only after the application fee payment has been done.
Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The DTE along with BTER ( Board of Technical Education) conducts the admission procedure for the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The candidate must have done 8th or HSC or SSC depending upon the course applied
- They must be between 15 – 40 years old (Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates)
- 10 years upper age relaxation is provided to Physically handicapped candidates
- 5 years upper age relaxation is provided to War widows or Ex-servicemen
Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2021 Admission Process
The admission process is online and is explained below:
- The admission will be given on the basis of Merit list, uploaded on the official site DTE, Rajasthan after the last date of form filling.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their 8th or 10th or 12th
- After the uploading of the Merit list, Counseling will be held.
- SC and ST category will be offered the reservation.
- There will be some quota for the candidates of the recognized orphanages and some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also.
- 1/4th of total seats will be reserved for women candidates.
- After the counselling process is over, the result will be uploaded on the official website along with the name of the candidate along with the ITI College they have been offered to take admission
After completing their course at ITI, students can seek employment, or enrol themselves in Engineering or Diploma courses. Students can also take up specialized short-term courses at ATI (Advanced Training Institute) if they seek a certain specialization in their courses.
ITIs open a number of opportunities for young candidates to join the employed race. With the rise in unemployment due to a lack of skilled labour, an ITI course will definitely show candidates a way ahead. With the Government supporting ITI pass-outs with job offers in PSUs, PWD, Railways etc., there definitely is a promised future waiting for the younger generation.
Rajasthan ITI Courses
The list of courses under Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2021 is given below.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 Reservation Criteria
Reserved category candidates will have to submit their category certificate for verification. 30% of Seats are reserved for Widow and Divorced women candidates under Horizontal reservationThe candidates can take a look on the Reservation policy followed for the admission in Rajasthan ITI 2020:
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 Highlights
The overview of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021 is given below:
|Exam Name||Rajasthan ITI Admission 2021|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Purpose||Admission in Diploma courses|
iti admission 2018 rajasthan, iti online form 2018 rajasthan, rajasthan iti college list, iti admission rajasthan, iti allotment 2018 rajasthan, iti admission date 2018 rajasthan, iti form last date 2018 rajasthan, iti merit list 2018 rajasthan.