Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2019: ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Application form will be released in the last week of June 2019. It offers different courses on technical skill development such as masonry, mechanics, carpentering, plumbing, welding etc. And other courses on becoming an electrician, computer hardware, network maintenance, architectural assistant and many more. These institutes contribute to producing skilled labour in both engineering and non-engineering trades.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
The eligibility to join any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is the 10th class.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Commencement of application form||14 June 2019|
|Last date of application form||15 July 2019|
|Counselling Date||August 2019|
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019 Application Form
The DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Rajasthan has announced the application dates for 2019 admissions starting June 2019. The students seeking admission in Industrial Training Institute after 10th should read the eligibility criteria carefully.
The DTE along with BTER ( Board of Technical Education) conducts the admission procedure for the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- The candidate must have done 8th or HSC or SSC depending upon the course applied
- They must be between 15 – 40 years old (Age relaxation is given to Reserved category candidates)
- 10 years upper age relaxation is provided to Physically handicapped candidates
- 5 years upper age relaxation is provided to War widows or Ex-servicemen
The admission process is online and can be taken through the website: http://dte.rajasthan.gov.in/
Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2019 Admission Process
The admission process is online and is explained below:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- The admission will be given on the basis of Merit list, uploaded on the official site DTE, Rajasthan after the last date of form filling.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their 8th or 10th or 12th
- After the uploading of the Merit list, Counseling will be held.
- SC and ST category will be offered the reservation.
- There will be some quota for the candidates of the recognized orphanages and some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also.
- 1/4th of total seats will be reserved for women candidates.
- After the counselling process is over, the result will be uploaded on the official website along with the name of the candidate along with the ITI College they have been offered to take admission
After completing their course at ITI, students can seek employment, or enrol themselves in Engineering or Diploma courses. Students can also take up specialized short-term courses at ATI (Advanced Training Institute) if they seek a certain specialization in their courses.
ITIs open a number of opportunities for young candidates to join the employed race. With the rise in unemployment due to a lack of skilled labour, an ITI course will definitely show candidates a way ahead. With the Government supporting ITI pass outs with job offers in PSUs, PWD, Railways etc., there definitely is a promised future waiting for the younger generation.
Rajasthan ITI Courses
The list of courses under Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2019 is given below.
For more information regarding REAP 2019.
iti admission 2018 rajasthan, iti online form 2018 rajasthan, rajasthan iti college list, iti admission rajasthan, iti allotment 2018 rajasthan, iti admission date 2018 rajasthan, iti form last date 2018 rajasthan, iti merit list 2018 rajasthan.