JBT Haryana 2021 is conducted by the State Council of Education Research & Training. These courses are plans for those people who wish to make their career in the Teaching line. Candidates have to compulsory to crack TET exam to become a Teacher in Government Schools of Haryana (BSEH). The exam is conducted by BSEH and SCERT jointly and the responsibility of conducting Centralised Counselling has been given to SCERT Gurgaon. More information regarding Haryana JBT Admission 2021 is mentioned below.
JBT Haryana 2021 Admission Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to be announced|
JBT Haryana 2021 Dates
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year examination.
|Name of Event||From (Tentative)||To (Tentative)|
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees, Filling of Application Form|
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling for
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about JBT Haryana 2021: DEd/D.El.Ed Admission SCERT Norms - Admissions
Payment Mode Other Than SBI & Axis Bank Challan
|16 August 2021||25 August 2021|
|Online Registration, Payment of Fees & Application Form filling For SBI
|16 August 2021||23 August 2021|
|Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI or Axis Bank, through Computer
|16 August 2021||24 August 2021|
|Schedule for the Candidates who paid the fees at SBI or Axis Bank, till dated 25-08-2020, can Fill the remaining Online Application Form.||27 September 2021|
|First Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on the website.||30 August 2021 at 3:00 PM|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login||30 August 2021 at 3:00 PM||4 September 2021|
|Admitted students, Report to the concerned college and finalize the
Admission. Colleges will update the admissions online from their login
|4 September 2021||7 September 2021|
|Second Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired so||10 September 2021||13 September 2021|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on the website.||17 September 2021 at 3:00 PM|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login||17 September 2021 at 3:00 PM||20 September 2021|
|Third Round – Allocation & Admission|
|Change of option by the candidates, if desired so||24 September 2021 26-09-2021|
|Publishing college wise list of admitted candidates on the website.||28 September 2021 at 3:00 PM|
|Downloading Provisional Admit letters by candidates in Candidates Login||28 September 2021 at 3:00 PM||1 October 2021|
JBT Haryana 2021 Application Form
The aspirant has to fill their application form via online mode. The Prospectus is available on the official website of DED Haryana. It is advised to the applicant that they must take a print out of system generated the application and save for future use.
|Sr No||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||Fees for General Category, Special Backward Classes & Economically Backward Class Candidates||Rs. 500|
|2.||Fees for Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Classes & Differently Abled (Physically Handicapped) Category Candidates||Rs. 275|
Note: Fee can be paid through online- net banking, debit/credit card. There will be extra service tax on debit/credit card payment while there is no extra tax on net banking.
JBT Haryana 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications: All the applicants must be 12th (Intermediate) qualified with well and good marks or equivalent qualification from any recognized board or institutions.
- For Diploma in Elementary Education (Urdu)- D.El.Ed. (U): In addition to the qualifications prescribed as above for Diploma in Education
(D.El.Ed), the candidate should have passed Urdu in Secondary (10th class) exam from BSEH or any other board.
- Eligibility for D.Ed. Course: Senior Secondary (12th Standard) Qualified – Marks 50%
- Eligibility for Junior Basic Training Course: Minimum Qualification required is 10 + 2 Passed (Any Stream), with at least 50% of aggregate Marks.
GETTI Ferozepur Namak Distt.Nuh runs D.El.Ed. Urdu Course only.
JBT Haryana 2021 Selection and Seat Allotment Process
The applicants will be selected on Merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of the percentage marks obtained in 12th ( Intermediate). Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the stream (Science, Commerce, Arts, and Vocational):
Note: Subject combination required in the 12th class examination. In the case of science stream, if any seat remains vacant, it will be converted to Commerce stream or vice versa.
Three subjects from PCB/PCM- Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/Biology in Science Stream according to BSEH.
|Arts Stream||English (Compulsory) with any Four Subjects by BSEH.|
|Vocational Stream||English (Compulsory) and all other Basic Subjects in Vocational Institutes Affiliated by the BSEH, Bhiwani or any Technical Diploma approved by Technical Education Department, Haryana (TEDH) / passed 12th with NSQF from BSEH or its Equivalent|
The selection of a candidate for JBT 2020-22 Admission will be on the basis of the Merit List which will purely on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 examination streamwise (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational).
Documents to be submitted at the time of obtaining Admission
The candidates should bring all original certificates/documents with attested copies of the testimonials at the time of admission along with two latest passport size photographs. They will also be required to submit the following documents.
- A copy of his/her Online Application Form & Allotment Letter.
- Attested photocopy of 10+2/ Sr.Secondary school certificate
- Attested photocopy of the secondary certificate as a documentary proof of age and subject passing Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Attested photocopy of certificate for reserved category of Haryana resident only issued by the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/ City Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Officer (civil)/Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar/ Head of the Department.
- For candidates seeking admission in D.El.Ed (Urdu): Attested photocopies of Secondary/High School certificate passing Urdu as one subject issued by the Board.
- Attested copy of the certificate of good conduct issued by the Principal of the Institution last attended or any Gazetted Officer of Haryana State.
- Attested photocopy of the Haryana residence certificates (belonging to reserve categories) is to be submitted along with the original certificates at the time of admission.
- For the candidates belonging to SC attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees).
- For BCA/BCB candidates attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority i.e. Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar, Head of the Dept. (in case of Govt. employees) also indicating there in that he/she/parents do not belong to the person/ section ( Creamy Layer) as per the state Govt. instructions.
- Physically Challenged (PHC/Blind) attested copy of the certificate issued by Civil Surgeon of the District concerned. The disability should be 40% and above.
- For Dependent of children or grandchildren (Maternal/Paternal) claiming the benefit of Freedom Fighter: The certificate from Chief Secretary Haryana and relationship certificate from the Deputy Commissioner /competent authority.
- For Ex-servicemen & Dependent Ex-servicemen category: attested copy of the certificate issued by from the Zila Sainik/ District Sailors and Soldiers Board
- For EWS candidates the Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority.
JBT Haryana 2021 Overview
|Name of Authority||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Courses Offered||Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) / D.Ed. Urdu (JBT)|
|Eligibility||Senior Secondary (12th) Qualified (Marks 50%)|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
This is important to note that candidates of only Haryana resident are eligible for the admission in JBT 2020-20. Facilitation centres which are located in all GETTIs or DIETs or selected Govt. schools and in all Self Financing Institutes running D.Ed. course