Thapar University MCA Admission 2020 – Thapar University runs MCA degree of 3-year duration and MCA(Late Entry) of 2-years duration. Candidates can apply for admission by online mode. Last date to collect receipt of completed admission form is 30th June 2020. Candidates are allotted seats for admission in MCA courses based on Merit-List prepared according to academic records. Candidates can read complete details about Thapar University MCA admission such as eligibility, selection and application procedure on this page.
Thapar University MCA Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates regarding the Thapar University MCA Admission 2020 are given below:
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Pune Admission 2020
Vel Tech Admissions 2020
Bharath University Chennai Admissions 2020
Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2020
Shoolini University Admission 2020
Parul University, Vadodara Admissions 2020
PIET Panipat Admission 2020
Acharya Institutes, Bangalore Admission 2020
IMS Noida Admission 2020
|Last date to collect receipt of complete submission of form||30 June 2020|
|Counselling Date||06 July 2020|
|Last round of Counselling||23 July 2020|
|Class Commencement||20 July 2020|
Note: Dates may be postponed by the Conducting Body, so keep visiting Entrancezone for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Thapar University MCA Admission 2020: Eligibility, Syllabus - Admissions
Thapar University MCA Admission 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the TU MCA Application form are given below:
- The application form will release on 30 June 2020.
- The authority will release the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form will be in June 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines in the documents.
How to Fill the Application Form?
Candidates can apply for admission by online mode. For further admission process follow given steps:-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Thapar University.
- Then, Click on the “Apply” link.
- A new page will be redirected where candidates have to register themselves.
- Enter all the asked details in the registration form.
- Click on the “Register Now to Apply” button to register themselves.
- Fill all the details properly in the application form for MCA Admission 2020.
- Submit the application Fee via online mode or Demand Draft.
Documents Required for Admission Process
Candidates make sure that they keep all mentioned documents at the time of admissions:-
- Print of online Application Form.
- 10th/12th Marksheet self-attested copy.
- Graduation Degree.
- The application fee is Rs. 1100/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via net-banking/debit card/credit card/etc at the time of form submission.
Thapar University MCA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check eligibility criteria for MCA Programme in Thapar University.
For MCA: Candidates must hold a Graduation Degree with minimum 60% average marks(55% for reserved categories) in any discipline + Mathematics in 10+2/Graduation Course.
For MCA(Lateral Entry): Candidates must hold a Graduation degree in BCA or B.Sc in Information Technology/Computer Science with minimum 60% average marks(55% for reserved categories) + Mathematics in 10+2/Graduation Course.
Thapar University MCA Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
Candidates are allotted seats for MCA degree based on their overall performances of previous academics.
For MCA/MCA(Lateral Entry) :
- Merit-List be prepared according to aggregate of 10th Class marks + 12th Class marks + Graduation marks.
- As per University guidelines candidates must score a minimum 60% marks in Graduation + upto 2nd year minimum 65% marks.
Thapar University MCA Admission 2020 Seat Distribution
Candidates check total seats available and reserved as per their categories:-
|Courses||General Seats||SC/ST||PwD||Foreign/NRI||Total Seats|
|MCA||64||23||3||5||90 (+14 FN/NRI seats. Refer section 10 for eligibility &
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology
Thapar Institute ranks in top 20th among the top 100 engineering institutions of India. University located at Patiala, Punjab. Thapar University offers various courses in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD courses in fields of Engineering, Computer Applications, Technology.
Read more about Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Here.