Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 or NMMS scholarship is the public means cum merit scholarship scheme. It was launched by the department of school education and knowledge under the ministry of human resource development. Under this education scheme, fiscal impulses will be awarded to meritorious scholars who belong to the economically weaker section of society so that the powerhouse rate at class 8 can be averted which happens due to the fiscal condition of the scholars. With the help of this education scheme, scholars will encourage them to pursue their education at the secondary stage. Under this education scheme, Rs 12000 fiscal backing will be given from class 9th to class 12th. Scroll through the article to get more details.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Status
|Notification||yet to release|
|Application form||yet to start|
|Exam date||yet to announce|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Dates
|Scheme closing date||November 2023|
|Defective verification||15th December 2023|
|Institute Verification||15th December 2023|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Application Form
National Means cum Scholarship Examination for the session 2023 has been announced for most of the states. Eligible scholars for the NMMS education exam can apply for the NMMS Scholarship. Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test to avail scholarship opportunities. At the same time, the NMMS scholarship exam will be conducted on different dates. To apply for the scholarship, you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
How to Apply for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023?
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the approved National Scholarship Portal to submit the online operation form.
- Click on the link ‘New Registration’ and fill the knowledge asked in it properly.
- Contenders are recommended to keep the scanned duplicates of all the documents before the dawn of the instrument form process.
- Enter state/UT specific details, educational qualification, Aadhaar number, school enrollment number, account details and domicile instrument etc. in operation form.
- On completion of enrollment, a system-generated operation ID of the scholar is transferred to a registered – correspondence ID / mobile number for further login process.
- For further process contenders can login using registration id and word at gate.
- School participants studying in class 9th and 10th need to apply under pre-matric education order and students with the complexity of 11th and 12th need to apply under post-matric scholarship order.
- Upload all the applicable documents along with the application form and save the draft as draft.
- Candidates are advised to be more careful while entering a name, date of birth, mobile number and correspondence ID and identity details etc.
- After completing the entire application form, make sure the entries are correct or not, and submit the operation form.
- Contenders should keep a duplicate of the printout for further reference in the future if demanded.
Documents Required for NMMS Scholarship
- Educational qualification.
- Age proof of a candidate.
- Aadhar card/Bonafide certificate from school.
- Domicile residence proof.
- Scholarship category.
- Student name and other contact details.
- Bank account details.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Application Fees
The students who will register for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023-23 will have to pay a certain amount to participate in the exam, the amount which will be paid is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus - Admissions
Mode of Payment
- The application fee will be paid only through an auto-generated e-challan online portal in SBI Bank.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Only Good campaigners as per NMMS rules will be registered for the NMMS test.
- To prove eligibility, the periodic income of the parents of the seeker shouldn’t exceed 1.5 lakhs and the campaigners will have to produce an instrument from the competent authority.
- The pupil must have a minimum of 55 marks or original grade in the class VII examination ( relaxation of 5 for SC/ ST scholars) in order to appear in the selection test for award of scholarship.
- The scholars must be studying in a government, government-backed, and original body academy as a regular pupil.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The scholars appearing for the NMMS exam will be given sets of question papers. The duration of both the papers will be 90 twinkles. Each question will carry (1) mark weighting.
|Papers||Test||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Paper -I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||90 questions||90 marks|
|Paper – II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90 questions||90 marks|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of NMMS Scholarship Scheme includes Reasoning, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science. The questions in the NMMS Scholarship syllabus will be verbal and verbal so that scholars can make use of meta-cognit.
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Preparation Tips
To qualify for NMMS Exam 2023 scholars must study from experts’ recommended books. The related books and tips are given below:
- NCERT Books of Complexity VIII for Mathematics, Science, and Mathematics.
- Class VII books should also be studied by scholars to understand the introductory generalities of the subjects.
- The practice papers of the NMMS exam assigned by various publishers should be enhanced from the course books.
Scholars are advised to crack NMMS Exam 2023 Pre-Time Question Papers to get good marks in the exam. By practicing previous question papers they will be able to understand the exam pattern of the NMMS exam.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Admit Card
UT/ State Wise admit card for NMMS education test is published by the separate state board. Aspirants who have applied for the scheme can download their NMMS Test Admit Card 2023 from the official website of that State/ UT. And scholars are needed to keep this admit card with them during the test, till the end of the test.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Answer Key
NMMS will publish the answer key at the official website. The answers are veritably useful for the aspirants who are going to appear in the test. NMMS Education Test Answer Crucial generally comes within a month, if possible the test conducting authority discloses the answer within one/ two weeks of the test.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Result
Campaigners have to qualify for both the examination, i.e. MAT and SAT, with a minimum of 40% marks in total. The passing marks for reserved order campaigners like SC and ST will be 32%. While opting the eligible applicants for NMMS education, the marks of 8th class or its original scholars should be minimal 55%. A relaxation of 5% will be given to the reserved order campaigners. NMMS 2023 Result will be prepared, formerly following the mentioned criteria. Interested candidates can check their result from the official website after the declaration. Those aspirants who will qualify this exam can share in the coming stage of the selection process.
Dadra and Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Cut-off Marks
The cut off will be fixed on the basis of the test outcome. Only those candidates are allowed for admission who clear the NMMS Cut Off 2023. The cut off will be accessible on the functionary point after the examination results are out. In order to pass the NMMS Education test scholars are needed to secure a minimum 40% marks in each paper. For the reserved order campaigners, this cut-off will be 32% marks.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Scholarship Scheme
The details of the NMMS 2023 scholarship scheme as handed by the authorities are stated below.
- Approx. 1 lac scholarships are granted per time to the scholars whose maternal income is 1.5 lac sire or lower from all the sources.
- As per the state share, the NMMS 2023 education may differ as per the order of the campaigners or fireside of the campaigners.
- The share of education is being fixed by every state, the annexure of state share NMSS education as per the class of the campaigners is handed.
- NMMS 2023: Maximum amount of education will be maximum INR 12000 No student will be given more than INR 1000 per month as education.
- The scholarship will be handed on a monthly basis to the scholars of class 9th studying in a government-backed or wholly government or original body academy. The education can be granted for a maximum period of 4 times from class 9th to class 12th.
- To get the NMMS scholarship, scholars have to qualify for the examination conducted by the state government or union territory.
Disbursement of Scholarship
- The list of heirs is transferred by the state government on the education gate. After that, it’s scanned by the ministry, and finances are approved as per the periodic budget.
- The ministry disburses the complete education quantum to the State Bank of India.
- The quantum of education will be paid to all the scholars by the State bank of India, once it’ll be sanctioned by the ministry to SBI Bank.
- The quantum of education will be credited to the pupil’s account as per the list handed by the ministry.
- In case of any confusion regarding the list, SBI branches will coordinate with the state education department.
- The quantum of education won’t be expended in inaugurations. The complete quantum will be expended once a timei.e. INR 12000 for each pupil.
- The scholars will have to open an account in an SBI bank or any public or private sector listed bank to get the education.
- The awardees must have scored a minimum of 55 marks in the 9th and 11th classes to continue the education in the coming advanced class. For SC/ ST order campaigners there’s 5 relaxations.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check below table Gujarat NMMS 2023 in brief description:
|Name of Examination||Dadra & Nagar Haveli NMMS|
|Full Name||National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship Examination|
|Conducting body||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Objective||Provide financial support to meritorious students|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|NMMS Official website||http://dnh.nic.in/|
NMMS 2023 FAQ’s
Q1) Who can apply for the NMMS exam?
Ans: Students who are studying in class 8th and whose parents’ income is less than 1.5 lakhs can apply for NMMS 2023 exam.
Q2) What is the selection process for NMMS Scholarship?
Ans: Firstly, the NMMS exam is conducted by the respective states/UT authority and the results are declared in the form of a merit list. National Scholarship Portal to Selected Students to receive the scholarship.
Q3) Do I have to renew my NMMS scholarship?
Ans: Yes, students have to apply for renewal of the NMMS scholarship every year through the National Scholarship Portal.
Q4) Can open school students apply for NMMS 2023?
Ans: No, only regular students are eligible for NMMS 2023.
Q5) What are the qualifying marks for the NMMS 2023 exam?
Ans: The qualifying marks of MAT and SAT are 40% each (32% for SC/ST).