MAH MCA CET 2020 exam date has been postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak. Maharashtra State CET Cell is the Competent Authority to conduct the MAH-MCA-CET 2020. The Authority will conduct the Online MAH MCA CET 2020 at the state level. The entrance exam will provide admission to first-year/direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of the three-year (full-time) in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) for Academic Year 2020-21. Read the complete article to know more about MAH MCA CET 2020.
MAH MCA CET Latest Updates
- MAH MCA CET Exam Date as been postponed due to unavoidable situation of COVID-19.
- New date for downloading hall ticket of MAH-MCA Cet 2020 will be announced very soon.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
MAH MCA CET 2020 Admit Card
will be available soon.
MCA CET hall ticket can be downloaded by visiting the official website. All information about hall ticket is given hereby:
- Information about the downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent on the registered email/SMS.
- Candidates can download the admit card by using their Registration Number/Roll Number OR by Password/Date of Birth.
- After downloading, candidates have to affix the recent passport size photograph on the space provided on the hall ticket preferably the same as provided during registration.
- At the time of examination, candidates have to carry their admit card along with the photo identity proof for the verification.
NOTE: Ration Card & Learning Driving License are not valid id proof.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Centres
MAH MCA CET 2020 examination will be conducted in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. Check details below:
- Each centre may have many "Venues" depending upon the number of candidates appearing at that centre.
- Candidates can give his/her preference for the centre but the final decision will be taken by the Competent Authority.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination will be entertained by the official authority CET Cell.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants appearing for the Common Entrance Test must go through the MAH MCA CET 2020 exam pattern before starting their preparation for the exam. The basic information about the Masters of Computer Application CET is given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will conduct in Online mode (Computer-based Test).
- Duration: Candidates will get 90 minutes (one and a half hours) for both the papers.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type)
- Total Marks: The exam will be of Total 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answers and 1 mark will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- Medium: Question paper will be asked in English language only.
Check the paper-wise distribution of Questions and marks given in a table below:
MCA CET Marks Distribution
|Papers||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
NOTE: If in case, candidates did not attempt any question, no marks will be deducted for that.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus
The online CET will comprise of two papers - General Aptitude and Computer Concepts. The MAH MCA CET 2020 Syllabus will include the topics from both the papers. Check the syllabus of MCA Common Entrance test here:
For General Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- English comprehension & verbal ability
- Mathematics (up to the 12th standard)- Algebra, Trignometry, Arithmetic, Mensuration, etc
- Computer Basics
- Data Representation
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Language
- Operating System Basics
MAH MCA CET 2020 Result
MAH MCA CET 2020 Result will be declared soon. The result will release online on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result by entering their Registration number and Roll Numbers.
- The MCA CET scorecard will display candidates’ marks, percentile, rank obtained, Date of Birth, qualifying status, etc.
- Examiees must note the athe authority will not send the scorecard via post.
Institutes in which Admission will be Provided
- All Government or Government Aided Institutes offering Master's in Computer Application
- All University Departments offering MCA course
- Institutes managed by Universities that offer MCA course
- All Un-Aided MCA Institutes covered as per the Act
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Form
To register and fill MAH MCA CET 2020 application form
, the candidates are required to apply online. No other mode of application will be accepted. The application form for MAH MCA Common Entrance Test has been available from 15 January 2020.
- MAH MCA CET Application form 2020 last date is 22 February 2020.
- Candidates can apply for the exam on the official website of State CET Cell.
- Fill all the information carefully in the application form as no correction facility will be provided after the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature in a prescribed format.
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Exam Date: 28 March 2020.
- MAH MCA CET 2020 Result will be released on 15 April 2020
Important Instructions to follow before MAH MCA CET Registration
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as per prescribed format.
- Provide valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of the admission process. And if in case, candidates do not have their email id, they should create it.
- Arrange for Application Fee (Non-refundable), Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fee will have to be borne by the candidate.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the MCA CET 2020 Application processing fee through online mode only by using Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
MCA CET 2020 Examination Fee
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800/-|
- The application fee once paid will neither be refunded nor transferable under any circumstances.
- The above-mentioned fee does not include the additional bank charges.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted by the authority.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should fulfil the MAH MCA CET 2020 Eligibility for appearing to Online MCA exam. The eligibility criteria are given below in detail:
- The candidates should be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor's Degree (minimum 3 years) in any discipline awarded by University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Candidates of OBC and PwD categories belonging to Maharashtra State only should score a minimum of 45% marks.
- Must have studied Mathematics as core subjects in 10+2 level or Graduation level examination.
- Applicants appearing for the qualifying examination (final year) in 2020 are also eligible for the MCA Common Entrance Exam.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications or Science (Information Technology or Computer Science), for the direct second-year admission.
MAH MCA CET 2020 Highlights
Check the details given below about MAH MCA Common Entrance Test 2020
Maharashtra Master of Computer Application Common Entrance Test
MAH MCA CET 2020
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra
State Level PG
MAH MCA CET Official Website
MCA (Master of Computer Application)
To offer admission to first-year/direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of the three-year full-time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Exam Conducting Authority: State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai conducted MHT-CET examination for various programmes. Following are the list of exam conducted by State CET Cell, Maharashtra State:
|Stream||Name of Exam||Admission Valid for|
|Computer Application||MAH MCA CET||Three-year full-time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA).|
|Applied Arts and Craft||MAH AAC CET||For admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA).|
|Management||MAH CET||For admission in Master of Business Administration (MBA) & Master of Management Studies (MMS).|
|Law||MH CET LAW||Admission in law course such as as BBA-LLB, LL. B, BA-LLB and BLS-LLB etc. |
|Architecture||MAH M.Arch CET||Enrol in the Post Graduate Technical course in Architecture (Master of Architecture).|
|Education||MAH B.Ed CET||To enrol in the Bachelor of Education (two-year full-time regular course).|