MH CET LAW 2023 Application form last date to submit the application form for MAH LLB 5Yrs (five-year integrated course)- CET 2023 has been extended to March 14, 2023. Application form process will be held in online mode. It is an undergraduate level entrance exam. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law is an entrance exam organized once a year at the state level by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The candidates aspiring to make their career in a law field can give the Maharashtra Law entrance exam also called Maharashtra Law CET and get enrolled in any of the following law courses: BBA-LLB, LL. B, BA-LLB and BLS-LLB etc.
The candidates qualifying for this entrance test can get admission into various law colleges of Maharashtra state. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about MH CET Law 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
MAH CET 3-year LLB CAP 2023: Round 1 Merit List Released, 9,662 Applications Rejected
- The State Common Entrance Test cell, Maharashtra, has released the final merit list for the first round of MAH 3-year LLB counselling 2023.
Merit List Details:
- Merit lists are available on the official website, llb3cap23.mahacet.org.
- The merit list includes candidates from Maharashtra, non-Maharashtra, and ex-servicemen categories.
- The final merit list PDF contains details such as state merit number, CAP form number, candidate's name, gender, date of birth, category, previous category, candidature type, minority details, physically handicapped status, ex-servicemen status, orphan status, CET marks, PG%, UG%, HSC%, SSC%, remarks, and eligibility for open category.
- A total of 9,662 applications have been rejected for various reasons:
- 135 applications were incomplete.
- 3,763 applications were incomplete.
- 1,865 applications were without options.
- 3,899 applications had discrepancies in qualification-related documents.
Reasons for Rejection:
- Some candidates did not upload the required documents properly.
- Some candidates uploaded unwanted documents in incorrect places.
- Breach of Hon. Supreme Court directions regarding Aadhar Card was observed.
- Candidates were asked to carefully study the notices and make corrections in the second round.
- The first round seat allotment result will be declared on August 17.
- Candidates who are allotted seats need to report to the allocated colleges between August 17 and 22.
For more details and updates, candidates can visit the official website, llb3cap23.mahacet.org.
Maharashtra LLB-5 Year CET 2023 Latest Updates
- The State Common Entrance Test (CET) Cell, Maharashtra has released the MHT CET round 1 final merit list for the 5-year LLB programme.
- Candidates can access and download the final merit list from the official website - llb5cap23.mahacet.org.
- The merit lists have been released for Maharashtra State (MS), Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Ex-Servicemen, and non-considered category candidates.
- The college option form filling for round 1 and round 2 in the CAP application form has begun and will be open from July 4 to July 6.
- Candidates are required to fill out the college option form within the given timeframe.
- The seat allocation for round 1 is scheduled to take place on July 7.
- Successful candidates must report to their respective colleges for admissions between July 8 and July 12, following the seat allocation.
- Colleges have been instructed to upload the list of admitted candidates on the designated portal on July 12, 2023.
MH CET LAW 2023 Exam Status
CET LAW Exam Date : The MH CET 5-year LLB exam is scheduled to be conducted by the CET Cell on April 2, 2023. The application form for MH CET 3-year LLB will be released separately, and the entrance exam will take place in online mode on May 2 and May 3, 2023.
Candidates can check the MH CET LAW 2023 exam status from the below table:
mh cet law 2023 registration date for 5 years
|MH CET Law 2023 Application Process (for 5-year LLB)||1 Mar '23 - 23 Mar '23|
|MH CET Law 2023 Application Process (for 3-year LLB)||15 Mar '23 - 25 Mar '23|
|MHCET Law 2023 exam date for 5-yr LLB course||20 Apr '23|
|MHCET Law 2023 exam date for the three-year LLB course||2 May '23|
|MHCET Law 2023 exam date for 3-yr LLB course||3 May '23|
MH CET LAW 2023 Important Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates for MH CET LAW 2023 below.
|Official admission portal of MH CET law 2023||The CET Cell, Maharashtra will soon launch the MH CET law 2023 exam portal. |
|Official notification||The CET Cell has released the examination notification for both 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB on January 08, 2023.|
|Release of application form ||The application form of MH CET law 2023 will be released in January 2023 at cetcell.mahacet.org.|
|Release of admit card card||The admit card of MH CET 2023 Law will be released around 10 days before the entrance exam. |
|MH CET law 2023 exam dates ||5-year LLB exam date - April 2, 2023|
3-year LLB exam date - May 2-3, 2023
The entrance exam for 3-year LLB will be conducted on multiple days and slots. While the 5-year LLB entrance test was held on a single day, in multiple slots.
|MH CET law answer key ||The CET Cell does not release the answer key for MH CET Law. However, candidates will be able to get exam analysis and unofficial answer keys post the conduct of the exam.|
|MH CET law results||The result of MH CET law 2023 will be announced soon after the examination. The MH CET Law 2023 result will be released in the form of all India merit lists and individual scorecards. |
|Counselling and seat allotment ||Also known as the Centralized Admission Process, the MH CET law counselling 2023 is held in online mode, in three rounds. Candidates with non-zero CET scores can participate in MH CET law CAP 2023.|
MH CET Law 2023 CAP
Only those candidates who secure qualifying non-Zero Score in CET 2023 are eligible to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). To participate in MH CET LLB CAP, candidates need to register first at the admission portal. Next, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the necessary documents in proof of their eligibility criteria, domicile, reservation, etc. After this, the eligible candidates will have to report to the Admission Reporting Center for document verification and need to produce all original documents in support of the claim made in the application form.
After the document verification process, the conducting body releases a merit list and seat matrix for the chosen candidates. Based on the preference submitted by the candidate, they are allotted a seat. if a candidate accepts the allotted seat, he/she need to report to the allotted Institute for completion of other admission formalities.
MH CET LAW 2023 Application Form
The candidates need to read this section attentively before filling their application form to avoid any mistakes while filling the application form. The details about MH CET LAW 2023 registration for LLB 5 years courses are given hereby:
- MH CET LAW 2023 Application form has been released.
- When candidates are filling the form, they should click on 'Apply Online.
- To register for the application, candidates will have to choose the tap ' click here for new registration' and enter their details.
- Provisional Registration number and Password will be generated and candidates should note down the Provisional Registration number and Password in their notebook.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, they can save the data by choosing 'Save and Next'.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates should fill in the care because there is no change possible after clicking the final submit button.
- Must get the printout of the filled form and keep it safe.
MH CET LAW 2023 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the MH CET Law 2023 application fee through online mode. The candidates can use either of the modes mentioned below to pay the application fee:
- Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking.
- IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
The applicants can check the details regarding MH CET Law 2023 registration fees below:
MAH LAW CET Registration Fee
|Open Category, EWS Candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC & SEBC Categories) belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
Important Note: "Candidates having valid Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate from Maharashtra State and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31 March 2023 and belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature should only apply under Backward Class Category. The Candidates will have to upload the Caste Validity Certificate and the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of CAP Process".
MH CET LAW 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to go through the MH CET LAW 2023 Eligibility Criteria once before they start filling the application form so that their application form does not get canceled later. The details regarding the MAH eligibility criteria are given below. General eligibility criteria for both 3 years and five years courses for MH CET LAW 2023:
Nationality: Indian Candidates
International Students: Foreign nationals/PIO/OCI or NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
Age: No upper age limit is defined.
For Maharashtra Candidates:
- The candidate should have a Domicile from the state of Maharashtra.
- The father and mother of the candidate should have Domicile Certificate if the candidate is not born in Maharashtra or doesn't have a Domicile certificate.
- If the candidate father or mother is an employee of the government of India or the government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported duty in Maharashtra before the last date submitting the application form, provided candidate should have completed their SSC/HSc or Graduation/Post Graduation qualifying examination from Maharashtra State.
- If the candidate's father or mother is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra undertaking. Provided candidate should have completed their HSC/SSC or Graduation/ Post Graduation qualifying examination from Maharashtra state.
- Candidates passing SSC/HSC or Graduation/Post Graduation Qualifying examination from a recognized institution from a Maharashtra-Karnataka border area and their mother tongue should be Marathi.
For Non-Maharashtra Candidates:
- The candidate should have the Domicile certificate from the state where the candidate belongs or the candidate have a birth certificate issued by the respected state Government.
- Should fill the CET application form in Open Category if the candidate is outside Maharashtra.
For NRI or Foreign Candidates:
- Applicants who are NRI no need to apply for the CET examination. They can directly apply for CAP after completion of the CET examination and declaration of result.
For Kashmir Migrant:
- Candidates who are displaced from Jammu & Kashmir to any part of India or from the unsafe border of Jammu & Kashmir are relatively ina safer place in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates whose parents are IAS, IPS, or IFS and belong to military or paramilitary forces to transferred to Jammu and Kashmir to combat terrorist activities and joined the
post on or before the last date for submission of application for admission.
- Applicants of staff and officers of Jammu & Kashmir police engaged in combating terrorism are eligible under this category.
Qualification for Three years course:
- The candidate should be a graduate of any faculty of any University of Maharashtra
- Minimum 45% marks and for SC/ST is 40% and for OBC is 42%.
- Candidates who are appearing/appeared for the qualifying examination UG or PG.
Qualification for Five years Course:
- Candidates who have completed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university of India or outside or Secondary board.
- The minimum mark is 45% and for SC/ST is 40% and For OBC is 42 %.
- Those who have obtained a +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or first-degree certificate after processing studies in the Distance or Correspondance method are also eligible.
MH CET LAW 2023 Admit Card
The MH CET LAW 2023 Admit Card
for MAH LL.B (5 years) CET will be released soon & for MAH LL.B (3 years) CET has been released
. All the details about MH CET LAW Hall Ticket are listed below in the points:
- Candidates can download the Hall Ticket online.
- They need to enter their registration number and password to download their admit card.
- Applicants must carry one original id proof along with their admit card without which they will not be allowed to appear for the MAH CET LAW exam 2023.
MH CET Law 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidate’s familiarity with the exam pattern will help them to make a preparation strategy and prepare accordingly in a systematic way. The candidates must read this section to get information regarding the MH CET LAW 2023 Exam Pattern hereby:
Paper pattern for MAH CET LAW 2023
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 Minutes)|
|Total number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Question type ||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective)|
|Medium||English and Marathi|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer, NO negative marking|
The section-wise detailed exam pattern is given in the table below:
Exam Pattern 3-years LL. B Course:
Subject-Wise Question Paper distribution
Number of Questions in each section
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
General Knowledge with Current Affair
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Exam Pattern (5-year LL. B Course):
The exam pattern for 5-year LL. B Course for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law 2023 is given below:
Section Wise Paper Pattern of MH CET 2023
Number of Questions in each section
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
General Knowledge with Current Affair
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
MH CET Law 2023 Syllabus
The candidates must be aware of the MH CET Law Syllabus so that they can accordingly plan and therefore cover every topic for the MH CET Law test. The subject wise syllabus is given in detail below:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning: Study of Law, Legal Aptitude and Problem-Solving Ability, Legal Prepositions, Conclusion-based Questions.
- General Knowledge with Current Affair: The topics such as History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics and Current Affair of the past one year. General Awareness about the world is also included in the syllabus.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Patterns, Logical links, Illogical arguments, Analogies, Arguments Completing, Drawing well Supported Conclusions, Reasoning by Analogies, Relationships, Logical Conclusions.
- English: Vocabulary, Proficiency, English-based Errors, English Comprehension.
- Mathematical Aptitude: This section is to test the numerical abilities of the candidates. Questions will be of 10th standard level including Profit and Loss, Algebra, Time, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Average, Venn Diagram, etc.
MH CET Law Previous Year Statistics (2020)
Check the MAH LLB CET statistics of the previous year from the table below:
MH CET Law 2020 Statistics & Analysis
13 - Outside Maharashtra
61 - Within Maharashtra
MH CET Law Reservation Criteria 2023
The category-wise reservation of the MAH CET LAW examination is given in the table below:
Category Wise Reservation of MHCET Law Exam
MH CET LAW 2023 Preparation Tips
The candidates can follow the below-given tips for preparation for the best result:
- The candidates should make their timetable and make sure that they follow it.
- They must solve all the sample papers and question papers of the previous year.
- Applicants must regularly read newspapers and study general knowledge.
- Also, the candidates must be regular in their revision.
- Must take a balanced diet and have proper rest to maintain their health.
MH CET LAW 2023 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the MH CET LAW 2023 Answer Key
on the official website. Check all the essential points of MH CET LAW exam answer key 2023:
- The conducted authority will release the MH CET LAW 2023 provisional answer key and give chance to the candidates if, they want to make an objection or challenge the MH CET LAW answer key.
- Authority considered the objection and if they find them correct then they make the changes in the answer key and published the MH CET LAW final answer key.
- After the publication of the final answer key, the authority will not entertain any objection of the candidates regarding the MH CET answer key and candidates can't be able to make any complaint about the answer key.
MH CET LAW 2023 Result
MH CET LAW 2023 Result for 5 years duration course would be declared soon after the exam. The MAH LAW CET result 2023 details are as follows:
- The candidates will be able to check their respective results on the official website by entering their registration numbers.
- The merit list is prepared based on the score obtained by a candidate in the MH CET LAW 2023.
- The candidates also need to download and then take out a print-out of their scorecard which would be needed in the future for the admission procedure.
MH CET LAW 2023 Highlights
The highlights for MH CET LAW 2023 is given below in the table:
MH CET LAW 2023
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
MH CET LAW Official website
To offer admission in BBA-LLB, LL. B, BA-LLB and BLS-LLB etc.
About Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra
Directorate of Higher Education is a State office functioning under the governance of the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra.
There was enormous growth of educational Institutions, both at Primary/Secondary and Collegiate levels to streamline the functioning of the monolithic Directorate of Education and make it function more effectively, the State Government have issued orders, bifurcating the department into the Directorate of School Education and Directorate of Higher Education in the year 1984 vide G.O. DEE 1083/156099/3801/ADM‐5, dated 31/10/1984.