MH CET LAW 2022 exam will be held on 04-05 and 10 June 2022. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law is an entrance exam organized once a year at the state level by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The candidates aspiring to make their career in a law field can give the Maharashtra Law entrance exam also called Maharashtra Law CET and get enrolled in any of the following law courses: BBA-LLB, LL. B, BA-LLB and BLS-LLB etc. The candidates qualifying for this entrance test can get admission into various law colleges of Maharashtra state. The candidates must go through the complete article to know all about MH CET Law 2022 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
- MH CET LAW 2022 Registration process will end on 29 April 2022 for the 03 yrs program and on 02 May 2022 for the 05 yrs program. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
- MH CET LAW 2022 Entrance exam is going to be held on 04-05 June 2022 for the 03 yrs program and on 10 June 2022 for the 05 yrs program.
MH CET LAW 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the MH CET LAW 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Exam Status||Exam on August 2,3,4, 2022|
MH CET LAW 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can take a look at all the important dates for MH CET LAW 2022 below.
MH CET 2022 Law Schedule
|Events||LLB 5 Yrs (Out)||LLB 3yrs|
|The online Application Process starts||19 March 2022||24 March 2022|
|Last date to submit the MH CET Law application form||22 june 2022||22 june 2022|
|Availability of MH CET Law 2022 admit card||15 july 2022||13 july 2022|
|MH CET Law 2022 Exam date||2 august 2022||3-4 august 2022|
|Declaration of MH CET Law 2022 result||august 2022||august 2022|
MH CET LAW 2022 Application Form
The candidates need to read this section attentively before filling their application form to avoid any mistakes while filling the application form. The details about MH CET LAW 2022 registration for LLB 5 years courses are given hereby:
- Application form has been released.
- When candidates are filling the form, they should click on 'Apply Online.
- To register for the application, candidates will have to choose the tap ' click here for new registration' and enter their details.
- Provisional Registration number and Password will be generated and candidates should note down the Provisional Registration number and Password in their notebook.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, they can save the data by choosing 'Save and Next'.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates should fill in the care because there is no change possible after clicking the final submit button.
- Must get the printout of the filled form and keep it safe.
MH CET LAW 2022 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The candidates can pay the MH CET Law 2022 application fee through online mode. The candidates can use either of the modes mentioned below to pay the application fee:
- Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking.
- IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
The applicants can check the details regarding MH CET Law 2022 registration fees below:
MAH LAW CET Registration Fee
|Open Category, EWS Candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC & SEBC Categories) belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
Important Note: "Candidates having valid Caste Certificate and Caste Validity Certificate from Maharashtra State and Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31 March 2022 and belonging to Maharashtra State Candidature should only apply under Backward Class Category. The Candidates will have to upload the Caste Validity Certificate and the Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of CAP Process".
MH CET LAW 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to go through the MH CET LAW 2022 Eligibility Criteria once before they start filling the application form so that their application form does not get canceled later. The details regarding the MAH eligibility criteria are given below. General eligibility criteria for both 3 years and five years courses for MH CET LAW 2022:
Nationality: Indian Candidates
International Students: Foreign nationals/PIO/OCI or NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
Age: No upper age limit is defined.
For Maharashtra Candidates:
- The candidate should have a Domicile from the state of Maharashtra.
- The father and mother of the candidate should have Domicile Certificate if the candidate is not born in Maharashtra or doesn't have a Domicile certificate.
- If the candidate father or mother is an employee of the government of India or the government of India Undertaking who is posted and reported duty in Maharashtra before the last date submitting the application form, provided candidate should have completed their SSC/HSc or Graduation/Post Graduation qualifying examination from Maharashtra State.
- If the candidate's father or mother is an employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra undertaking. Provided candidate should have completed their HSC/SSC or Graduation/ Post Graduation qualifying examination from Maharashtra state.
- Candidates passing SSC/HSC or Graduation/Post Graduation Qualifying examination from a recognized institution from a Maharashtra-Karnataka border area and their mother tongue should be Marathi.
For Non-Maharashtra Candidates:
- The candidate should have the Domicile certificate from the state where the candidate belongs or the candidate have a birth certificate issued by the respected state Government.
- Should fill the CET application form in Open Category if the candidate is outside Maharashtra.
For NRI or Foreign Candidates:
- Applicants who are NRI no need to apply for the CET examination. They can directly apply for CAP after completion of the CET examination and declaration of result.
For Kashmir Migrant:
- Candidates who are displaced from Jammu & Kashmir to any part of India or from the unsafe border of Jammu & Kashmir are relatively ina safer place in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates whose parents are IAS, IPS, or IFS and belong to military or paramilitary forces to transferred to Jammu and Kashmir to combat terrorist activities and joined the
post on or before the last date for submission of application for admission.
- Applicants of staff and officers of Jammu & Kashmir police engaged in combating terrorism are eligible under this category.
Qualification for Three years course:
- The candidate should be a graduate of any faculty of any University of Maharashtra
- Minimum 45% marks and for SC/ST is 40% and for OBC is 42%.
- Candidates who are appearing/appeared for the qualifying examination UG or PG.
Qualification for Five years Course:
- Candidates who have completed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized university of India or outside or Secondary board.
- The minimum mark is 45% and for SC/ST is 40% and For OBC is 42 %.
- Those who have obtained a +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or first-degree certificate after processing studies in the Distance or Correspondance method are also eligible.
MH CET LAW 2022 Admit Card
The MH CET LAW 2022 Admit Card
for MAH LL.B (5 years) CET will be released soon & for MAH LL.B (3 years) CET has been released
. All the details about MH CET LAW Hall Ticket are listed below in the points:
- Candidates can download the Hall Ticket online.
- They need to enter their registration number and password to download their admit card.
- Applicants must carry one original id proof along with their admit card without which they will not be allowed to appear for the MAH CET LAW exam 2022.
MH CET Law 2022 Exam Pattern
The candidate’s familiarity with the exam pattern will help them to make a preparation strategy and prepare accordingly in a systematic way. The candidates must read this section to get information regarding the MH CET LAW 2022 Exam Pattern hereby:
Paper pattern for MAH CET LAW 2022
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 Minutes)|
|Total number of Questions||150 Questions|
|Question type ||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective)|
|Medium||English and Marathi|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer, NO negative marking|
The section-wise detailed exam pattern is given in the table below:
Exam Pattern 3-years LL. B Course:
Subject-Wise Question Paper distribution
Number of Questions in each section
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
General Knowledge with Current Affair
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Exam Pattern (5-year LL. B Course):
The exam pattern for 5-year LL. B Course for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law 2022 is given below:
Section Wise Paper Pattern of MH CET 2022
Number of Questions in each section
Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning
General Knowledge with Current Affair
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
MH CET Law 2022 Syllabus
The candidates must be aware of the MH CET Law Syllabus so that they can accordingly plan and therefore cover every topic for the MH CET Law test. The subject wise syllabus is given in detail below:
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning: Study of Law, Legal Aptitude and Problem-Solving Ability, Legal Prepositions, Conclusion-based Questions.
- General Knowledge with Current Affair: The topics such as History, Geography, General Science, Economics, Civics and Current Affair of the past one year. General Awareness about the world is also included in the syllabus.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning: Patterns, Logical links, Illogical arguments, Analogies, Arguments Completing, Drawing well Supported Conclusions, Reasoning by Analogies, Relationships, Logical Conclusions.
- English: Vocabulary, Proficiency, English-based Errors, English Comprehension.
- Mathematical Aptitude: This section is to test the numerical abilities of the candidates. Questions will be of 10th standard level including Profit and Loss, Algebra, Time, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Average, Venn Diagram, etc.
MH CET Law Previous Year Statistics (2020)
Check the MAH LLB CET statistics of the previous year from the table below:
MH CET Law 2020 Statistics & Analysis
13 - Outside Maharashtra
61 - Within Maharashtra
MH CET Law Reservation Criteria 2022
The category-wise reservation of the MAH CET LAW examination is given in the table below:
Category Wise Reservation of MHCET Law Exam
MH CET LAW 2022 Preparation Tips
The candidates can follow the below-given tips for preparation for the best result:
- The candidates should make their timetable and make sure that they follow it.
- They must solve all the sample papers and question papers of the previous year.
- Applicants must regularly read newspapers and study general knowledge.
- Also, the candidates must be regular in their revision.
- Must take a balanced diet and have proper rest to maintain their health.
MH CET LAW 2022 Answer Key
The conducting authority will release the MH CET LAW 2022 Answer Key
on the official website. Check all the essential points of MH CET LAW exam answer key 2022:
- The conducted authority will release the MH CET LAW 2022 provisional answer key and give chance to the candidates if, they want to make an objection or challenge the MH CET LAW answer key.
- Authority considered the objection and if they find them correct then they make the changes in the answer key and published the MH CET LAW final answer key.
- After the publication of the final answer key, the authority will not entertain any objection of the candidates regarding the MH CET answer key and candidates can't be able to make any complaint about the answer key.
MH CET LAW 2022 Result
MH CET LAW 2022 Result for 5 years duration course would be declared soon after the exam. The MAH LAW CET result 2022 details are as follows:
- The candidates will be able to check their respective results on the official website by entering their registration numbers.
- The merit list is prepared based on the score obtained by a candidate in the MH CET LAW 2022.
- The candidates also need to download and then take out a print-out of their scorecard which would be needed in the future for the admission procedure.
MH CET Law 2022 CAP
Only those candidates who secure qualifying non-Zero Score in CET 2022 are eligible to participate in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP). To participate in MH CET LLB CAP, candidates need to register first at the admission portal. Next, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of the necessary documents in proof of their eligibility criteria, domicile, reservation, etc. After this, the eligible candidates will have to report to the Admission Reporting Center for document verification and need to produce all original documents in support of the claim made in the application form.
After the document verification process, the conducting body releases a merit list and seat matrix for the chosen candidates. Based on the preference submitted by the candidate, they are allotted a seat. if a candidate accepts the allotted seat, he/she need to report to the allotted Institute for completion of other admission formalities.
MH CET LAW 2022 Highlights
The highlights for MH CET LAW 2022 is given below in the table:
MH CET LAW 2022
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
MH CET LAW Official website
To offer admission in BBA-LLB, LL. B, BA-LLB and BLS-LLB etc.
About Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra
Directorate of Higher Education is a State office functioning under the governance of the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Govt. of Maharashtra.
There was enormous growth of educational Institutions, both at Primary/Secondary and Collegiate levels to streamline the functioning of the monolithic Directorate of Education and make it function more effectively, the State Government have issued orders, bifurcating the department into the Directorate of School Education and Directorate of Higher Education in the year 1984 vide G.O. DEE 1083/156099/3801/ADM‐5, dated 31/10/1984.