MH CET LAW 2021 Answer Key will be out in the First Week of May 2021. MH CET LAW 2021 answer key will be released through the online mode. MH CET LAW (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test LAW) 2020 examination will be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell (SCETC), Maharashtra State. MH CET LAW 2020 entrance test is a state-level entrance test which is organised to offer the admission of LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (5 years) in the private/government colleges /university of Maharashtra state. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about MH CET LAW answer key 2021.
MH CET LAW 2021 Answer Key Important Dates
The candidates can cheer here all the important MH CET LAW answer key dates 2021 which are given in the table below:
MH CET LAW 2020 Answer Key Dates
|Releasing Date of Answer Key||Second Week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||Third Week of May 2021|
MH CET LAW 2021 Answer Key
The candidates are advised to check the important points about MH CET LAW answer key 2021 which are given in the list below:
- MH CET LLB answer key 2021 officially will be released through the online mode by the conducted authority.
- All the candidates are advised to download MH CET LAW 2021 answer key PDF.
- The candidates must check the MH CET LAW 2021 exam pattern to know about the marks and the sections.
- All the applicants have compared their MH CET LAW question's answers with the answer key.
- In case if any candidate lost their question paper then they can check to download the question from the official website.
- The applicants can't make any objection on MH CET LAW final answers key.
- All the applicants are advised to check the MH CET LAW marking scheme before calculating the scores.
- The candidates are advised to check the answer key wisely so that the candidate can calculate their scores properly.
How to Calculate the MH CET LAW 2021 Score?
Candidate can check the process to calculate their scores of MH CET LAW 2021
examination. All the steps to calculate MH CET LAW answer key are given in the list below:
- The candidate must download MH CET LAW answer key PDF.
- All the candidates cross-check all their answers with MH CET LAW answer key sheet.
- The candidate has to calculate all the right answers and add +1 Marks for each right answer.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers and unanswered questions.
- The final score will appear after the subtraction of wrong answers from the right answers.
- Final Score
- (1 * Number of correct answers) + (0 * Number of incorrect Number) + (0 * Number of Unanswered Question)
How to Download MH CET LAW 2021 Answer Key?
The candidate must follow all the steps to download the MH CET LAW answer key 2021 which are described in the list below:
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the SCETC, MH official website to download the answer key.
- Step 2: Then, select the applied "MAH LLB (5 years) or MAH LLB (3 Years) 2021" and click on the link.
- Step 3: The new page will open on the window screen, then click on the "Answer key CET 2021" button.
- Step 4: The MH CET LAW 2021 answer key PDF will open on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the LAW answer key and cross-check all the answers with the answer key.
How to challenge MH CET LAW 2021 Answer Key?
If any candidate has any objection with MH CET LAW answer key 2021 then they can challenge the answer key. The candidate can challenge MH CET LAW 2021 answer key only through the online mode and the process to challenge the answer key is given below:
- The candidates have to write the Email to MH CET LAW 2021 examination conducted authority.
- The applicants have to write all the listed information in the Email to challenge the MH LLB 2021 answer key:
- Candidate's Name
- Roll Number
- Applied Course
- Paper Code
- Grievance Question Number
- Write the correct answer and attach the proof and explain the answer if required within the email.
- Send the email to MH CET LAW 2021 examination conducted authority which is given below:
Importance of Answer Key
The answer keys play a very important role in all kinds of entrance examinations and the importance of answer keys are listed below:
- The applicants can check all the answers that they are correct or incorrect by matching with the answer keys and with their response sheet.
- The applicant can predict their marks and scores obtained in any kind of examination by the help of answer key.
- The candidates can improve themselves and their skills for the future competitive examination by knowing their answer are correct or not with the help of answer key.
- The applicants can make predictions about their final result in any competitive tests if they are qualified for the examination or not.
MH CET LAW 2021 Result
MH CET LAW result 2021
will be declared on the third week of May 2021. The MH CET LAW result will be announced after the releasing of the answer key. All the candidate can check their MH CET LAW result by login with the registered ID and password. The shortlisted candidates will be able to attend MH CET LAW counselling session.