MH CET LAW 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of January 2021 on the official website. The authority will release the form for both LLB 3years & 5 years separately. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law 2020 will be organised for the candidates willing to take the admission in the Law courses. MAH LLB CET 2021 exam will be conducted on the state level by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. The candidates seeking to take admission can go through the below article to know about the detailed information for MH CET LAW Application Form 2021, viz; Fee, Process, etc.
MH CET LAW 2021 Application Dates
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. The aspirants can check important dates regarding the same below in the given table:
|MH CET 2021 Law||LLB 5 Yrs( Tentative )||LLB 3 Yrs( Tentative )|
|Online Application Process starts||Last week January 2021||3rd week February 2021|
|Last date to submit MH CET Law application form|
2nd week March 2021
|4th week April 2021|
|Availability of MH CET Law 2020 admit card||2nd week April 2021||2nd week May 2021|
|MH CET Law 2021 Exam date||4th week April 2021||1st week June 2021|
|Declaration of MH CET Law 2021 result||2nd week May 2021||3rd week June 2021|
|Date for commencement of CAP process||July 2021||July 2021|
The official notification has been released by the competent authority and the dates are as per the notification.
MH CET LAW 2021 Application Form
MH CET LAW 2021
Application Forms will be available on the official website for LLB 3 Years & 5 years programme
. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while MAH LLB CET Registration 2021:
- Candidate must apply online on the official website of the competent authority only.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application status continuously to know the status of the form whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes as mentioned above.
- The applicants are advised to fill the form with all relevant information as no change would be possible/ entertained after clicking the "FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON".
- Aspirants must not fill more than one forms.
Details to be filled in MH CET LAW 2021 Application Form
The below-mentioned details are needed to be filled in the application form
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the online application form must exactly be the same as per the qualifying degree certificate.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- Choice of Examination Centres.
Documents to be Uploaded in MAH LLB CET Application Form 2021
Following are the documents that need to be uploaded while filling MAH CET Law Application Form 2021:
- A High-quality image of the candidate’s colour photograph.
- A High-quality image of the candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified.
|Image to be uploaded||Dimension||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||JPEG||20Kb - 50Kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixel||JPEG||10Kb - 20Kb|
- Scanned copy of the Category (SC/ST) Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Details of the valid Identity Document (ID) (This ID proof, in original, should be carried by the candidate to the examination hall).
MH CET LAW 2021 Application Fees
The detailed information regarding the MAH CET LAW 2021 Application Fees are given below:
MAH LAW CET Registration Fee 2021
|Open Category, EWS Candidates from Maharashtra State, Out Side Maharashtra State (OMS)/All India Candidates belonging to all Categories, and J&K Migrant Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|Candidates belonging to Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC & SEBC Categories) belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 600/-|
- Mode of Payment- The Application Fee will be payable by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The Registration Fee once paid will not be refunded/transferred by the authorised body in any case.
How to Apply for MH CET LAW 2021?
Candidates must have to follow the given instruction while filling the MAH CET LAW 2021 application form online:
- Applicants can apply for the MH CET LAW 2021 only on the official website. Click here>MAH LLB (5 Years) CET 2020 Registration
- Candidates have to first register on the website by entering their name, Contact details and email ID.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email ID.
- Only one applicant can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their own mobile number because all the information's will be sent via SMS.
- An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent on the Mobile Number given by the candidate.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
- Before filling the form the candidate must ensure that they have any of online mode of payment.
Steps to fill MAH LLB CET 2021 Application Form
The candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the Application Form for MAH CET Law 2021:
- Step 1 - Visit the Official Website
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link " Apply Online "
- A new page will be opened for form filling.
- Step 2 - Registration
- Click on the tab "Click here for New Registration "
- Fill the details like Name, Contact details and E-mail ID and the candidate will be registered.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Step 3 - Login
- The candidate will need to log in with the Registration Number & Password to complete the form.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save
the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" button.
- Step 4 - Upload the Documents
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given above.
- Step 5 - Make the Fee Payment
- After completing all the above process Submit the Registration fee.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the 'Submit' button
MH CET Law 2021 Test Centre
Candidates can check the list of test cities for MH CET Law 2021 entrance exam from the table below.
MH CET 2020 Hall Ticket / Admit Card
On successful submission of the MH CET Law 2021 Application Form, candidates will be able to download their MH CET Law 2020 Hall Ticket from the official website after logging in with the registration number & password. Intimations for downloading Hall Ticket will also be sent through registered E-mail/SMS. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam hall for verification purpose.