The State Common Entrance Test Cell MHT CET in Maharashtra will conduct counselling from December 5, 2020. Counselling for those who qualify is conducted online and in three rounds. However, if there is an empty seat another round will take place later. MHT CET Counseling 2021 covers the steps of registration, payment of fees, and document. Applicants must register for the counseling process based on their JEE Main Score and pay the required fee. There is no counseling fee for those who qualify for the MHT CET. MTech CET 2021 Counseling is a centralized counseling process for BTech Admission (CAP). The allocation of MHT CET 2021 seats will depend entirely on the merit list a Read the full article to know all the important details about MHT CET Counseling 2021.
MH CET LAW 2021 Counseling
For MH CET LAW 2021 counselling, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registeration
- The registration for MH CET LAW 2021 is to be done through online mode only.
- For registeration candidates have to visit the official website of State Common Entrance Test(CET) Cell.
- Then search here for "Registration" link and click on that.
- Now, candidates have to enter all the asked details such as name, roll number, father's name, application number, etc.
- After entering the details, click on "Submit" icon. Now, candidates hae registered themselves successfully.
Step 2. Uploading of documents
- After registration, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the original documents asked at the time of application form.
- Candidates are advised that they must upload the documents as per the guidelines given by the official authority.
Step 3. Reporting
- After uploading the documents, the next step is reporting.
- Candidates have to report for document verification in the Admission Reporting Center (ARC).
- It is mandatory that candidates must carry all original documents for verification.
Step 4. Provisional merit list
- A merit list of candidates wil be made based on the score of CET.
- Only those candidates who clear the document verification round wil be allotted merit rank
Step 5. Seat matrix
- Candidates will be display the seat matrix before choice filling starts for each round will be done.
- All applicants are advised that they must check the number of seats available for allotment in all the institutes.
Step 6. Filling of choice for colleges
- To fill the choice of colleges, candidates have to login and fill the online choice filling form
- In the form, candidates have to fill their desired institute for admission in order of preference.
Step 7. Seat Allotment
- The allotted seat will displayed to candidates through online mode.
- Candidates can also check which seat has been allotted to them.
Step 8. Reporting
- Those candidates who have been allotted seats have to appear for the physical admission in the ARC.
- Candidate's who have not been allotted their first choice also have to report and complete the admission process. Such candidates can also participate in second round of CAP.
- Candidates who have not report for admission at this stage, will no longer eligible for any further round of CAP 2020.