MH CET LAW 2023 Counselling & Seat Allotment will be online. Counselling process has been started from June 2023 by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. MH CET LAW 2023 Counselling is conducted for those who qualify is conducted online and in three rounds. However, if there is an empty seat another round will take place later. MHT CET Counseling 2023 covers the steps of registration, payment of fees, and document. Applicants must register for the counseling process based on their JEE Main Score and pay the required fee. There is no counseling fee for those who qualify for the MHT CET. MTech CET 2023 Counseling is a centralized counseling process for BTech Admission (CAP). The allocation of MHT CET 2023 seats will depend entirely on the merit list a Read the full article to know all the important details about MHT CET Counseling 2023.
MAH CET 3-year LLB CAP 2023: Round 1 Merit List Released, 9,662 Applications Rejected
- The State Common Entrance Test cell, Maharashtra, has released the final merit list for the first round of MAH 3-year LLB counselling 2023.
Merit List Details:
- Merit lists are available on the official website, llb3cap23.mahacet.org.
- The merit list includes candidates from Maharashtra, non-Maharashtra, and ex-servicemen categories.
- The final merit list PDF contains details such as state merit number, CAP form number, candidate's name, gender, date of birth, category, previous category, candidature type, minority details, physically handicapped status, ex-servicemen status, orphan status, CET marks, PG%, UG%, HSC%, SSC%, remarks, and eligibility for open category.
- A total of 9,662 applications have been rejected for various reasons:
- 135 applications were incomplete.
- 3,763 applications were incomplete.
- 1,865 applications were without options.
- 3,899 applications had discrepancies in qualification-related documents.
Reasons for Rejection:
- Some candidates did not upload the required documents properly.
- Some candidates uploaded unwanted documents in incorrect places.
- Breach of Hon. Supreme Court directions regarding Aadhar Card was observed.
- Candidates were asked to carefully study the notices and make corrections in the second round.
- The first round seat allotment result will be declared on August 17.
- Candidates who are allotted seats need to report to the allocated colleges between August 17 and 22.
For more details and updates, candidates can visit the official website, llb3cap23.mahacet.org.
MAH CET 2023 counselling registration for LLB 5-year
- Today is the last day for registration for MAH CET 2023 counselling for the LLB 5-year integrated program at llb5cap23.mahacet.org.
- The alphabetical list for round 1 of MAH CET counselling will be released on June 26.
- The registration for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) centralised admission process (CAP) for the LLB five-year integrated program will close today, June 22.
- Candidates who have not yet registered for the MH CET integrated LLB program can complete the application process on the official websites cetcell.mahacet.org or llb5cap23.mahacet.org.
- The MH CET Law 2023 counselling will be conducted in web counselling mode by the State CET cell.
- Eligible candidates with a CET score are eligible to participate in the counselling process.
MAH CET 2023 counselling registration for LLB 5-year ends today at llb5cap23.mahacet.org
MAH CET LLB Counselling Dates
|Candidate registration for MS/OMS candidates||June 15 to June 22|
|Candidate registration for NRI/OCI/PIO/FNS and CIWGC||June 15 to June 30|
|E-Scrutiny of uploaded documents and filled-in application forms by the e-verification team||June 15 to June 25|
|E-Scrutiny of uploaded documents and filled-in application forms by the expert committee for NRI/OCI/PIO/FNS and CIWGC candidates||June 15 to July 10|
|Display of alphabetical list for round 1||June 26|
|Resolving grievances related to the alphabetical list and candidates' editing of the application form and uploading required documents (if required)||June 26 to June 28|
MH CET LAW 2023 Counseling - Started
For MH CET LAW 2023 counselling, there are steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registration
- The registration for MH CET LAW 2023 is to be done through online mode only.
- For registration, candidates have to visit the official website of State Common Entrance Test(CET) Cell.
- Then search here for the "Registration" link and click on that.
- Now, candidates have to enter all the asked details such as name, roll number, father's name, application number, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the "Submit" icon. Now, candidates have registered themselves successfully.
Step 2. Uploading the documents
- After registration, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the original documents asked at the time of the application form.
- Candidates are advised that they must upload the documents as per the guidelines given by the official authority.
Step 3. Reporting
- After uploading the documents, the next step is reporting.
- Candidates have to report for document verification in the Admission Reporting Center (ARC).
- It is mandatory that candidates must carry all original documents for verification.
Step 4. Provisional merit list
- A merit list of candidates will be made based on the score of CET.
- Only those candidates who clear the document verification round will be allotted merit rank
Step 5. Seat matrix
- Candidates will be display the seat matrix before choice filling starts for each round will be done.
- All applicants are advised that they must check the number of seats available for allotment in all the institutes.
Step 6. Filling of choice for colleges
- To fill the choice of colleges, candidates have to login and fill the online choice filling form
- In the form, candidates have to fill their desired institute for admission in order of preference.
Step 7. Seat Allotment
- The allotted seat will be displayed to candidates through online mode.
- Candidates can also check which seat has been allotted to them.
Step 8. Reporting
- Those candidates who have been allotted seats have to appear for physical admission in the ARC.
- Candidate's who have not been allotted their first choice also have to report and complete the admission process. Such candidates can also participate in the second round of CAP.
- Candidates who have not reported for admission at this stage will no longer be eligible for any further round of CAP 2020.