MH CET LAW 2020 Counseling date be announced soon on the official website of State Common Entrance Test(CET) Cell, Maharashtra. The exam is conducted to offers LLB in three years and five years to students. Those candidates who fit best in eligibility criteria and clear the entrance exam will be able to appear in MH CET LAW 2020 Counseling. Read this complete article to get more information about MH CET LAW 2020 Counseling.
MH CET LAW 2020 Counseling
For MH CET LAW 2020 counseling, there are the steps that candidates must follow.
Step 1. Registeration
- The registration for MH CET LAW 2020 is to be done through online mode only.
- For registeration candidates have to visit the official website of State Common Entrance Test(CET) Cell.
- Then search here for "Registration" link and click on that.
- Now, candidates have to enter all the asked details such as name, roll number, father's name, application number, etc.
- After entering the details, click on "Submit" icon. Now, candidates hae registered themselves successfully.
Step 2. Uploading of documents
- After registration, candidates have to upload the scanned images of the original documents asked at the time of application form.
- Candidates are advised that they must upload the documents as per the guidelines given by the official authority.
Step 3. Reporting
- After uploading the documents, the next step is reporting.
- Candidates have to report for document verification in the Admission Reporting Center (ARC).
- It is mandatory that candidates must carry all original documents for verification.
Step 4. Provisional merit list
- A merit list of candidates wil be made based on the score of CET.
- Only those candidates who clear the document verification round wil be allotted merit rank
Step 5. Seat matrix
- Candidates will be display the seat matrix before choice filling starts for each round will be done.
- All applicants are advised that they must check the number of seats available for allotment in all the institutes.
Step 6. Filling of choice for colleges
- To fill the choice of colleges, candidates have to login and fill the online choice filling form
- In the form, candidates have to fill their desired institute for admission in order of preference.
Step 7. Seat Allotment
- The allotted seat will displayed to candidates through online mode.
- Candidates can also check which seat has been allotted to them.
Step 8. Reporting
- Those candidates who have been allotted seats have to appear for the physical admission in the ARC.
- Candidate's who have not been allotted their first choice also have to also report and complete the admission process. Such candidates can also participate in second round of CAP..
- Candidates who have not report for admission at this stage, will no longer eligible for any further round of CAP 2020.