MH CET LAW 2021 Admit Card will be made available by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra for LL.B 5 years course and MAH LLB 3 years courses tentatively in the 1st week and 2nd week of May 2021 respectively. MH CET Law is a Common Entrance Test organised to provide admission in Integrated-LL.B (Five years) and LL.B (Three years) programmes. Qualified candidates will get admission into the various law colleges of Maharashtra State. The test will be conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. Through this article, candidates can check the details about MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card.
MH CET LAW 2021 Admit Card Dates
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MH CET Law Admit Card 2021 for LLB 3 years and LLB 5 years programme. Check the schedule for downloading of MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card from the table below:
MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card Dates (tentative)
|Events||For LLB 5 Years||For LLB 3 Years|
|Availability of MH CET Law Admit Card ||1st week of May 2021||2nd week of May 2021|
|MH LLB CET 2020 Exam Date||May 2021||1st week of June 2021|
MH CET LAW 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is a very important document for the examination therefore, check all the details about the same below:
- Announcement for downloading Admission Ticket/ Admit Card will also be sent through E-mail/SMS.
- The candidates will require Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth for download the admit card.
- After downloading, candidates have to paste their passport size photograph on the admit card.
- Applicants must make sure that the image on the admit card should be the same provided in the application form.
Note: The MH CET Law Admit Card with original photo pasted on it having the signature of the applicant and the Invigilator will be required at the time of Admission. Candidates are advised to preserve the same carefully.
Details Mentioned on the MH CET LAW 2021 Admit Card
After downloading the hall ticket, candidates must ensure to check the below details in the admit card.
- Candidate's Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Test Venue
How to Download the MH CET LAW 2021 Admit Card?
Follow the below-given steps so that candidates can download the MAH LLB CET Admit Card 2021 easily:
- Visit the official website and download the MH CET Law admit card 2021.
- Next, the candidates have to log in by entering their registration number/roll number and password/date of birth generated at the time of registration.
- Click on the "Login" button and submit the details.
- After submitting the login details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can take a print out of the hall ticket on an A4 Sheet. Also, they have to carry only the printed admit card to the exam hall.
Documents to be carried for the MH CET LAW 2021 Examination
The admit card is the mandatory documents that the candidates have to carry to the examination hall. Apart from the hall ticket, below mentioned documents should also be carried. Without these documents candidates will no be allowed to sit for the exam:
- Valid ID Proof (for identity verification): A photo identity has to be brought along with the admit card. It must be ensured that the photo id contains the same name as it appears on the candidate’s admission ticket. Candidates can bring any one of the following:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voters Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Admit Card: Students have to carry the hard copy of the admit card to the examination hall. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Pen / Pencil: On the exam day candidates have to carry a ballpoint pen.
- Original Proof for change in Name (if any): If a candidate has changed their name and the name is different as the one printed on their admit card, they must carry valid proof regarding the same.
- Scribe Declaration Form: Candidates taking the facility of the scribe have to submit the Declaration form.