MAH M.Arch CET 2020 has been postponed. Candidates can download admit card from official website for MAH M.Arch CET 2020 by using registered email id or mobile number. Maharashtra Master in Architecture CET is a State Level entrance test conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra State. This exam aims to enrol the eligible candidates in the Post Graduate Technical course in Architecture (M. Arch). The exam is conducted once every year. Also, the candidates need to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about MAH M.Arch CET 2020.
- MAH M.Arch CET 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Admit Card for MAH M.Arch CET 2020 will be released soon.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Admit Card
All the applicants need to read the details given about MAH M.Arch CET Admit Card 2020 very carefully so they do not miss out the last date for downloading the admit card. Following is the important information about MAH M.Arch CET Hall Ticket:
- Applicants will have to download their admission ticket online through the link which will be there on the official website.
- A notification will also be sent on the registered email id or mobile number for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- Besides this, candidates will have to provide their Roll Number/ Registration Number for downloading their Hall Ticket, Date of Birth/Password to download their online Admit Card.
- Furthermore, they must paste their recent photograph in the space provided.
- Applicants must not forget to carry a valid photo id proof along with their admit card to the exam centre.
Download MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Information Brochure pdf
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Pattern
All the candidates need to be completely familiar with the MAH M.Arch CET 2020 exam pattern so that they have an idea about the question paper structure. this will help them to score good marks. Following are the details about Exam Pattern:
- There will be an online entrance test.
- Question Paper will be available in English language only.
- Furthermore, questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- A total of 50 questions will be asked.
- Also, candidates will have only 1 hour to solve the complete question paper. Any question as per the convenience can be attended within this 1 hour.
- No negative marking will be done.
- Mobile, Calculators, Written Notes or any electronic device are strictly prohibited.
Detailed exam pattern is given in the table below:
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
Marks per Question
Architecture History and humanities
Settlement, design and planning
Current Architecture Practice
Candidate is advised to go through all the topics and touch every part of the lesson for better performance in the exam.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Syllabus
The candidates must have complete knowledge about the MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Syllabus so that they cover all the topics for MAH M.Arch CET 2020 entrance test and hence do not miss on any topic. The detailed M.Arch CET Syllabus is provided below:
- Building systems
- Building Science and services
- concept of green building
- construction materials.
- Concept and Ecology and landscape design
- Environment laws and regulations
- Environment design strategies w.r.t site.
- History and humanities
- Awareness of Art and culture and architectural theory
- Major architecture movements in the world and India
Settlement, design and planning
- Urban and rural system
- Infrastructure planning theory and history
Current Architecture Practice
- Awareness of National building code
- Town planning laws and development control regulation
- Knowledge of Regulatory and professional bodies on architecture
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Following are the preparation tips which will help the candidates to prepare for MAH M.Arch CET 2020 exam:
- A proper time table should be made and it must be followed.
- Candidates must study from m.arch get books by renowned authors only.
- They must solve questions from the MAH M.Arch CET question paper of the previous year.
- A balanced diet must be taken and junk food should be avoided.
- Yoga can be practised to manage stress.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Result
Conducting Body (State CET Cell, Maharastra) will release the MAH M.Arch 2020 Result after the exam. Go through the details related to the Maharastra M.Arch Test Score Card mentioned below
- The MAH M.Arch CET Result 2020 will be declared by the Last week of May 2020.
- Candidates can go to the website (http://mahacet.org) and check their result. DTE Maharashtra
- M.Arch CET 2020 Result will be declared after some days of the successful conduction of the M.Arch CET Online Test.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 CAP
After the declaration of result, candidates will have to submit the admission application form through CAP. Seats will be allotted based on the rank and choices filled by the candidates in the admission form. Allocation lists will be released by the Maharashtra state for CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. After the seat allocation candidates will have to report at the allotted centre and have to produce the documents for verification
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Exam Centre
WH=hile filling the form, the applicants had to choose exam centre. Check the test centres given below for MAH M.Arch CET 2020.
|Mumbai / Navi Mumbai||–|
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Application Form
MAH M. Arch CET 2020 Application form was released on 02 March 2020. Candidates can apply for the M.Arch CET exam by visiting the official website. Check all the details about MAH M.Arch Common Entrance Test 2020 Registration mentioned below:
- The Application form was available on the official website of CET Cell.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The MAH Master of Architecture CET Application form 2020 window has been closed now..
- Candidates have to provide certain details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication, and other necessary information in the application form.
- Also, need to upload the scanned photograph (size 20 KB – 50 KB) and signature (size 10 KB - 20 KB) in JPG/JPEG format while filling the online application form.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
How to Apply for M.Arch CET 2020 Registration? (Online)
Candidate is advised to see the following steps to fill the M.Arch CET Registration
- Candidates can visit the (http://www.mahacet.org) OR (https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmrhfeb19/) website and click on the option "MAH M.Arch CET 2020" which will open a new screen.
- Candidates have to register themselves by entering their Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and will also be sent on the registered email id and phone number through Email & SMS.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and recheck the details filled in the application form as no correction can be made after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Candidates need to validate the filled details and Save the application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Now, upload the photograph (Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels) & Signature (Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels) as per the specification.
- After that click on the Preview option to preview and verify the completed application form before finally submitting it.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- At last, when all the steps are completed Click on 'Submit' button to complete the registration process.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Application Fee
Check the complete structure of M. Arch CET Examination fee for various categories given below:
M.Arch CET Entrance Test Fee
|Open Category Candidates of Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) ||Rs. 1000/-|
|Backward Class Category Candidates [ ST, SC, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SEBC and SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the MAH M.Arch CET application form fee through online mode only by using any of the methods: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Applicants will be required to submit caste certificate & Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate if it is applicable at the time of filling the CAP Application form to be considered under the category.
- If the payment is successful, e-Receipt will generate and if it not generated then it indicates Payment Failure.
- In this case, candidates have to repeat the payment process by login using their Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Payment done other than online mode will not be accepted.
- The above-mentioned fee does not include the service charges that will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants need to carefully go through the MAH M.Arch Eligibility 2020. Also, they must make sure that they fill the application form only after ensuring their eligibility for mah-m.arch-set 2020 exam. Following are the details about MAH M.Arch Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- They should have completed their Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent
- Besides this, they must have scored 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Those who are in the final year of their qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply.
MAH M.Arch CET 2020 Highlights
Candidate can go through this section for the overall view for Maharastra M.Arch Exam
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Master in Architecture CET 2020|
|State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra State|
|Level||State Level |
|MAH M.Arch CET Official website||https://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Purpose ||To offer admission into the Post Graduate Technical course in Architecture |
All the above-furnished details are important and true. The table is made for the sake of the candidate to have a quick view gathered at one place.
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
Maharashtra Government established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA). This Authority is responsible for successful conduction of Maharashtra Master in Architecture CET. The State CET CELL is situated at 8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai- 400 001.