MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Maharashtra Master in Architecture Common Entrance Test is a State Level entrance test conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra State. This exam aims to enrol the eligible candidates in the Post Graduate Technical course in Architecture (M. Arch). The exam is conducted once every year. Candidates need to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know all about MAH M.Arch CET 2021.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Dates
The test is conducted in the online mode, those who have filled the application form can check the below table for more dates about MAH M.Arch CET 2021:
MAH M.Arch 2021 Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form ||02 March 2021|
|Last date to apply for MAH M.Arch CET ||31 March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1 May 2021|
|MAH M.Arch CET 2021 exam date||10 May 2021|
|Declaration of result||30 May 2021|
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Admission Process
Given below are points that candidate need to remember during MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Admission Process:
- Candidates are required to apply online as no other mode of application will be accepted
- For applying online, candidates will need their photograph and signature handy.
- Both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under guidelines prescribed by the exam conducting body that State Common Test Cell.
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the completion of M.Arch. admission process.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and get a new mobile number before applying online.
- Arrange for MAH M.Arch. CET 2021 application fees (Non-refundable), Bank Transaction charges for online payment will have to be done by the candidate.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form
MAH M. Arch CET 2021 Application form will be released on 02 March 2021 tentatively. Candidates can apply for the M.Arch CET exam by visiting the official website. Check all the details about MAH M.Arch Common Entrance Test 2021 Registration mentioned below:
- The Application form was available on the official website of CET Cell.
- Candidates can apply through online mode only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The MAH Master of Architecture CET Application form 2021 window has been closed now.
- Candidates have to provide certain details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication, and other necessary information in the application form.
- Also, need to upload the scanned photograph (size 20 KB – 50 KB) and signature (size 10 KB - 20 KB) in JPG/JPEG format while filling the online application form.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
How to Apply for M.Arch CET 2021 Registration? (Online)
The candidate is advised to see the following steps to fill the M.Arch CET Registration
- Candidates can visit the (http://www.mahacet.org) OR (https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/cetmrhfeb19/) website and click on the option "MAH M.Arch CET 2021" which will open a new screen.
- Candidates have to register themselves by entering their Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and will also be sent on the registered email id and phone number through Email & SMS.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and recheck the details filled in the application form as no correction can be made after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT button.
- Candidates need to validate the filled details and Save the application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Now, upload the photograph (Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels) & Signature (Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels) as per the specification.
- After that click on the Preview option to preview and verify the completed application form before finally submitting it.
- Click on the 'Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
- At last, when all the steps are completed Click on the 'Submit' button to complete the registration process.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Fee
Check the complete structure of the M. Arch CET Examination fee for various categories given below:
M.Arch CET Entrance Test Fee
|Open Category Candidates of Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) ||Rs. 1000/-|
|Backward Class Category Candidates [ ST, SC, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SEBC, and SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only||Rs. 800/-|
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the MAH M.Arch CET application form fee through online mode only by using any of the methods: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Applicants will be required to submit a caste certificate & Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate if it is applicable at the time of filling the CAP Application form to be considered under the category.
- If the payment is successful, an e-Receipt will generate and if it is not generated then it indicates Payment Failure.
- In this case, candidates have to repeat the payment process by login in using their Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Payment done other than online mode will not be accepted.
- The above-mentioned fee does not include the service charges that will be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Admit Card
All the applicants need to read the details given about MAH M.Arch CET Admit Card 2021 very carefully so they do not miss out on the last date for downloading the admit card. Following is the important information about MAH M.Arch CET Hall Ticket:
- Applicants will have to download their admission tickets online through the link which will be there on the official website.
- A notification will also be sent on the registered email id or mobile number for downloading the Hall Ticket.
- Besides this, candidates will have to provide their Roll Number/ Registration Number for downloading their Hall Ticket, Date of Birth/Password to download their online Admit Card.
- Furthermore, they must paste their recent photograph in the space provided.
- Applicants must not forget to carry a valid photo id proof along with their admit card to the exam centre.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Result
Conducting Body (State CET Cell, Maharastra) will release the MAH M.Arch 2021 Result after the exam. Go through the details related to the Maharastra M.Arch Test Score Card mentioned below
- The MAH M.Arch CET Result 2020 will be declared by the Last week of May 2021 tentatively.
- Candidates can go to the website (http://mahacet.org) and check their results. DTE Maharashtra
- M.Arch CET 2021 Result will be declared after some days of the successful conduction of the M.Arch CET Online Test.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 CAP
After the declaration of the result, candidates will have to submit the admission application form through CAP. Seats will be allotted based on the rank and choices filled by the candidates in the admission form. Allocation lists will be released by the Maharashtra state for CET. Allocation for different rounds will be released by the state cell. After the seat allocation candidates will have to report to the allotted centre and have to produce the documents for verification
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Exam Pattern
All the candidates need to be completely familiar with the MAH M.Arch CET 2021 exam pattern so that they have an idea about the question paper structure. this will help them to score good marks. Following are the details about Exam Pattern:
- There will be an online entrance test.
- Question Paper will be available in English language only.
- Furthermore, questions will be asked in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- A total of 50 questions will be asked.
- Also, candidates will have only 1 hour to solve the complete question paper. Any questions as per the convenience can be attended to within this 1 hour.
- No negative marking will be done.
- Mobile, Calculators, Written Notes, or any electronic device are strictly prohibited.
Detailed exam pattern is given in the table below:
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
Marks per Question
Architecture History and humanities
Settlement, design, and planning
Current Architecture Practice
The candidate is advised to go through all the topics and touch every part of the lesson for better performance in the exam.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Syllabus
The candidates must have complete knowledge about the MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Syllabus so that they cover all the topics for MAH M.Arch CET 2021 entrance test and hence do not miss any topic. The detailed M.Arch CET Syllabus is provided below:
- Building systems
- Building Science and services
- concept of green building
- construction materials.
- Concept and Ecology and landscape design
- Environment laws and regulations
- Environment design strategies w.r.t site.
- History and humanities
- Awareness of Art and culture and architectural theory
- Major architecture movements in the world and India
Settlement, design, and planning
- Urban and rural system
- Infrastructure planning theory and history
Current Architecture Practice
- Awareness of National building code
- Town planning laws and development control regulation
- Knowledge of Regulatory and professional bodies on architecture
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Following are the preparation tips that will help the candidates to prepare for MAH M.Arch CET 2021 exam:
- A proper time table should be made and it must be followed.
- Candidates must study from m.arch get books by renowned authors only.
- They must solve questions from the MAH M.Arch CET question paper of the previous year.
- A balanced diet must be taken and junk food should be avoided.
- Yoga can be practised to manage stress.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Exam Centre
WH=hile filling the form, the applicants had to choose an exam centre. Check the test centres given below for MAH M.Arch CET 2021.
|Mumbai / Navi Mumbai||–|
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants need to carefully go through the MAH M.Arch Eligibility 2021. Also, they must make sure that they fill the application form only after ensuring their eligibility for mah-m. arch-set 2021 exam. Following are the details about MAH M.Arch Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- They should have completed their Bachelor's Degree in Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent
- Besides this, they must have scored 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Those who are in the final year of their qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Highlights
Candidate can go through this section for the overall view for Maharastra M.Arch Exam
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Master in Architecture CET 2021|
|State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra State|
|Level||State Level |
|MAH M.Arch CET Official website||https://www.mahacet.org/cetcell/|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Purpose ||To offer admission into the Post Graduate Technical course in Architecture |
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra
Maharashtra Government established a State Common Entrance Test Cell (CET CELL) under Admission Regulating Authority (ARA). This Authority is responsible for the successful conduction of Maharashtra Master in Architecture CET. The State CET CELL is situated on the 8th Floor, New Excelsior Building, A. K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai- 400 001.