MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of March 2020 on the official website of the State Common Entrance Test Cell (State CET Cell), Maharashtra State. Through this entrance, test candidates are offered different colleges in the state of Maharastra for Post-graduation degree(Maters's degree) in Architecture. Those Candidates who are willing to appear for taking admission in Maharastra Master in Architecture degree. a test should first apply by filling the registration form. All the details related to the exam application form, Fee, Process to apply are provided in this article.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Form Dates
List of the dates for Registration (Application) form for Master of Architecture Entrance test Maharastra is mentioned inside the table. see the table created below.
|Online registration beginning date ||To be Announced|
|End date for registration||To be Announced|
|The end date of printing of application form||To be Announced|
|Issuance of hall ticket||To be Announced|
|M.Arch CET Maharastra Exam||To be Announced|
MAH M.Arch 2021 CET Application Form
The application form process is the first step to appear for the exam. see all the details of the form mentioned in this section.
- Maharastra M.Arch CET 2021 will be held in an online mode
- Aspirants have to apply on the official website.
- A candidate can submit only one form, Multiple forms of one candidate will be rejected
- A candidate who is not eligible will not be able to fill the form, so it is an advice to all the aspirant to kindly check the eligibility criteria before applying for the MAH M.Arch Exam
- Documents must be uploaded (if required) by the applicant during the application process
- Valid mobile number and email address must be provided in the form, Application confirmation status will be given to the candidate through SMS on the number they have provided and through the email address.
- An applicant must keep their application number and password safely which would be required in the different admission process
- Once the form is filled with the payment, it must be submitted
- Candidate's photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG Format
- Once the payment is made by the candidate, No refund will be grant by the authority.
Documents Required to fill the MAH M.Arch CET Application Form 2021
At the time of registration, the candidate may be advised to keep the necessary documents related to Academic, Personal, and Qualification details.
- Marksheet of Class 10th.
- Marksheet of Class 12th.
- Age Proof.
- Permanent Address Proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra.
MAH M.Arch CET 2021 Application Fee
Online payment is the only way to submit the form for M.Arch Maharastra Entrance Test. The candidate will gather more knowledge related to the fee payment by reading the points mentioned below.
- The application fee will be submitted in an online mode and online through the official website
- Candidate can use Debit cards (Rupay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash cards/Moblie wallets, and IMPS.
- Once the payment is made it cannot be refunded to the applicants account even if the candidate is not supposed to appear for the test
- Candidate belonging to the different category have different fee amount to be paid
Fee Structure for the different categories of candidates is detailed in the table created. Appearing Candidates must have a look into the table to have a fair idea about the amount they need to pay during registration.
Application Fee of MAH M.Arch CET 2021
|For General Category ||Rs.1000|
|For VJ/DT-NT (A,B,C,D)||Rs.800|
|Person with Disability||Rs.800|
Note: All the eligible candidate have to pay the exact amount mentioned in the table else their registration will not be approved
How to Apply for MAH M.Arch CET 2021?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the MAH M.ARCH CET 2021 application form:
This is the first step to fill the MAH M.ARCH CET 2021 Application Form
- The candidates will have to visit the official website at www.mahcet.org.
- After opening the website, click on the link MAH M.ARCH CET 2021
- Click on new registration.
- After this, the candidates will have to provide a valid email ID and mobile number.
- A registration number will be sent to the candidate through the registered email ID and phone number.
- Using these credentials, the candidates have to set a strong password and remember them for future use.
- Open the website once again to login using the given credentials.
Step-2: Filling the details
After login into the application page, the candidate needs to submit their personal, academic, and qualification details.
- Using the registration number and password, the candidates will have to log in.
- The candidate has to fill in details regarding their personal and academic details.
- Proper correspondence details also must be filled along with the other details.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, domicile, etc. must be filled.
- Academic details including details regarding the qualifying examination also must be filled correctly.
- All the details entered must be properly checked before proceeding to the next step.
- After verifying all the details, the candidates can proceed to the next step of uploading the documents.
Step-3: Uploading the documents
The candidates need to submitted proper scanned and proper file size images in the application form.
- The candidates can upload the documents after filling all the details in the application form.
- The signature must be done on a plain white sheet of paper with a dark blue or black ink pen.
- The photograph must have a plain background preferably white and must be scanned properly.
- The candidates have to upload scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature according to the following specifications:
200 x 230 pixels
20kb – 50kb
140 x 60 pixels
10kb – 20kb
- After uploading the documents according to the above-mentioned specifications, the candidates will have to proceed to the fee payment.
Step-4: Fee payment
The last stage of the registration form is the fee payment. Candidate can pay the fee through only in online mode:
- After filling the application form and uploading the required documents, the candidates will have to make the fee payment.
- The application fee can be paid in the online mode only and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- It can be paid using credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards, and mobile wallets.
- The offline mode of payment is not available for this examination.
- The application fee details can be referred to in the previous section.
- After completing the payment, a confirmation receipt shall appear. This has to be kept safely until the entire admission process gets completed.
The details once entered in the application form of MAH M.ARCH CET 2021 cannot be edited. Hence the candidates are advised to fill all the details carefully and in sync with details on their certificates.
MAH M.Arch CET Admit Card 2021
Hall ticket for MAH M.Arch 2021 will be available on the official website before one week of commencement of the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the registration number and password. The registered candidates are required to attach their passport size photograph on the hall ticket. Also, candidates are required to bring a valid id proof with the admit card at the exam hall.