MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form will be released by the Government of Maharastra Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. The MAH MCA Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance examination. It is conducted for admissions into full-time MCA courses. The application form of MAH CET (MCA) 2021 shall be available only in the online mode. Qualifying candidates will get admission to the first-year/direct second year (separate division & lateral entry) of the three-year full-time postgraduate degree course in Master of Computer Applications (MCA). The article further gives details about the application form and other details of MAH MCA CET 2021.
MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidate can check all the important dates of the MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form in the given table:
MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||March 2021|
|Last Date of Application Form||April 2021|
MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form
The following are a few important details about the application form of MCA CET 2021:
- The application form shall be available in the online mode only.
- Personal details, academic details, etc. must be filled in by the candidate in the application form.
- Scanned copies of the candidate’s photograph and signature must be uploaded while filling the application form.
- Corrections cannot be made immediately to the filled application form. Hence, candidates must fill in the details carefully.
- All the documents being uploaded must adhere to prescribed formats.
- The printout of the filled-in application form must be taken and preserved carefully.
- The physical copy of the application form shall not be sent to the candidate.
- After this, a date shall be provided for correcting details in the application form.
- After this, no further changes or requests for the same shall be entertained.
- Hence, details correction also must be done with utmost care.
- Before applying to MAH MCA CET 2021, all the prerequisites must be checked.
Documents Required for MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form
The following documents must be kept ready before filling the application form of Master of Computer Application CET 2021:
- E-mail ID of the candidate
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidate
- A valid mobile number
- Details of payment as per requirement
- Mark sheet of Bachelor’s degree and the mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through Payment Gateway by using Internet Payment, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets. The MAH MCA CET 2021 application fee is as follows:
MCA CET Examination Fee
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs. 800/-|
- Candidates have to pay the additional charges along with the above-mentioned fees.
- Application fee once remitted by the candidates will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee other than online mode will not be accepted.
How to fill MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form?
All the details in the MAH Common Entrance Test Application Form 2021 must be filled in precisely. For that, candidates can follow the below-given steps while filling the MHA CET registration form:
STEP 1: Registration
- The candidates have to visit the official website of MAH MCA CET 2021. Click here>MAH MCA CET 2021 Registration
- Details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, e-mail ID, etc. must be entered to complete the registration process.
- A registration number and password shall be assigned to the candidate after registration.
- These details must be kept for further login into the website.
- These login credentials shall be made use of for the next steps.
STEP 2: Filling the Details
- The candidates are required to log in using the specific registration number and password.
- Personal details, educational details, qualification details, contact details, etc. shall be asked by the website.
- The details include the candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, temporary and permanent addresses of communication, educational details, past academic records, qualifying exam and marks scored in it, etc.
- The candidates have to fill in these details carefully.
STEP 3: Uploading the Documents
- After filling in all the required details, the candidates are required to upload the documents.
- Candidates have to upload scanned copies of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Before uploading these documents, the previously filled details must be given a final check.
The uploaded documents must adhere to the following criteria:
Image Specification of MAH MCA CET 2021
JPG or JPEG
10 KB - 20 kB (140 x 60 pixels)
JPG or JPEG
Max 50 KB (200 x 230 pixels)
STEP 4: Fee Payment
- After completing all the required details and upload of documents, the payment must be made.
- A candidate’s application is complete only after the fee payment.
- The payment can be made using Credit/Debit cards, Internet Banking, Online wallets, Cash Cards, etc.
- After fee payment, the candidates have to submit the application form.
- After the submission, a printout of the filled-in application form can be taken.
- This printout must be kept careful until the admission process.
MAH MCA CET 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates can make corrections to the filled-in application form as specified by the organizing body. This date shall be a month after the application form is released tentatively.