MBA Admission 2023 is undergoing for current academic session 2023-22. India is a country which is very famous for pursuing higher studies in various education field. In India very famous and well-known universities and institutions are situated. The candidates from far countries come here for pursuing the best quality education in every field of study. Candidates who wish to pursue MBA postgraduate degree course from India can find numbers of options. In India, there are various government and private colleges of MBA like IIMs, Xavier School of Management, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) and many others. In this article, we have mentioned the details of MBA admission in India 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
What is MBA and How Beneficial it is?
An MBA is a generalist degree that covers a variety of business principles. i.e accounting, economics, finance, and marketing. An MBA comes in many different shapes and sizes from full-time, one-time and two-year programs to part-time, flexible, online, and executive MBAs (EMBA).
The benefit of the MBA courses are.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MBA Admission 2023: List of Exams, Top Colleges Deadline - Admissions
- Increase self-confidence
- Transferable skills
- Strategic thinking
- Better communication
- Better time management
- Broader worldview
- Network of colleagues
- More job opportunities
- Differentiation as a job candidate
- A re-energized career
- Better management of personal finances
- Increased creativity
List of Top MBA Entrance Exam, Deadline
|Entrance Exam||Deadline||Exam Date|
|CAT||September 2023||28 November 2023|
|MAT||PBT (Last Date for Online Registration) – 24 May 2023
CBT (Last Date for Online Registration) – 07 June 2023
|30 May 2023
13 June 2023
|XAT||December 2023||January 2022|
|GMAT||Will be announced soon||Will be announced soon|
|ATMA||18 April 2023||25 April 2023|
|CMAT||will be announced||will be announced|
|MAH-CET||will be announced||will be announced|
|GATE||will be announced||will be announced|
|NMAT||will be announced||will be announced|
|IBSAT||14 April to 28 April 28 2023||01 May 2023|
|TANCET||will be announced||will be announced|
|LPUNEST||30 April 2023||25 April to 31 May 2023|
|SNAP||November 2023||January 2022|
|APICET||will be announced||will be announced|
|KMAT||will be announced||will be announced|
|ALLIANCE MAT||30 April 2023||will be announced|
(These are some popular MBA entrance exam conducted by various body.
MBA Colleges in India: Admission Process & Selection Criteria
MBA Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the MBA Admission Process is given below. The candidate has to fulfil the following eligibility criteria before appearing for the examination.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must hold a three-year bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Appearing Candidate: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Mark required: Candidates should have 50% minimum marks (45% for reserved categories).
The vital information regarding the MBA selection procedure is given below
- The seats will be offered followed by the various counselling rounds.
- As per the rank of the candidates, they will be called for counselling.
- After the written exam, they have to pass the PI and GD rounds.
- For participating in the counselling, candidates have to register on the concerned entrance exam website.
- At the time of counselling, candidates have to fill the college and course preferences.
- At last, the final admission will be offered on the basis of filled choices, GD and PI round marks of the candidates.
- Candidates can reach the allotted college after allotment of seat for final admission and document verification.
Candidates have to bring the documents given below at the time of admission to the allotted institutions:
- Entrance Exam Admit Card
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Bachelor Degree Mark Sheet
- Bachelor Degree Provisional Certificates
mba admission 2020, last date distance mba admission 2020, mba admission 2020 ignou ,mba admission 2019 dates, mba admission process 2019, mba colleges admission open ,mba admission 2019 last date, mba admission 2020 in delhi