ATMA 2021 will be held on 07 September via AI & Remote Human Proctored mode by AIMS (Association of Indian Management School). The candidates can apply from 15 August to 02 September. It is a National Level Exam and is a Computer-based Test to offer admissions in courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA courses which are accepted by 200 MBA Colleges in India. ATMA tests the candidate’s verbal, quantitative, and analytical abilities. Candidates must read the given below article to know more about ATMA 2021.
ATMA 2021 Exam Status
Candidates must check the below information of ATMA 2021 which is mentioned below:
|Exam date||Result announced|
- ATMA 2021 Result has been declared on 11 September 2021.
- ATMA 2021 Admit Card has been released on 04 September 2021.
- ATMA 2021 entrance exam has been preponed from 12 September 2021 to 07 September 2021.
ATMA 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for ATM 2021.
ATMA 2021 Schedule
|Starting of application form||15 August 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||01 September 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||02 September 2021|
|Last date to print the application form||06 September 2021|
|Release of admit card||04 September 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||07 September 2021|
|Declaration of Result||11 September 2021|
ATMA 2021 Results
Candidates can check the following steps given below to check the result of the ATMA 2021 result on the official website.
Steps to check the Results –
- Check for the ATMA 2021 Result Section.
- Candidates need to fill in all the Login details and enter the exam date, PID, and Password to check the results. It will be in the form of a scorecard.
- Take a printout of ATMA Result 2021 for future reference.
- The Scorecard of ATMA 2021 contains various details such as Name, Roll Number, Percentile in different sections, and other relevant details.
- After the declaration of Results, the student shall have to apply to different colleges for further processes through this scorecard.
- Check all the information given on the Admit card is correct or not, if not contact the authority.
ATMA 2021 Counselling
After the Result of ATMA gets declared, the university will release the merit list on the official website and announce the name of the candidates who will be eligible for the Counseling session.
- Based on the Merit List, the eligible students might be called for further processes.
- The candidates must report to the allocated location with all the documents and certificates.
- Failing to which the seat will be allotted to the waiting list candidate.
- The managerial skills of the candidate shall be tested. Managerial skills are the ability of an individual to handle the pressure, knowledge of the happenings around the world, and other such details.
- On this basis, the candidate will be selected to be offered admission to colleges.
ATMA 2021 Test Centre
Given below the list of ATMA 2021 Exam Centres:
- Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar)
- Amravati (Maharashtra)
- Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
- Delhi NCR
- Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Mumbai - Navi Mumbai - Thane
ATMA 2021 Application Form
Candidates must refer to the below-given points carefully to know all the essential information related to ATMA Application Form 2021:
- The registration process for ATMA starts with the Payment of application fees.
- After submitting fees, candidates will receive a system-generated PID(Personal Identification Number) on registered mobile no and email.
- Candidates are advised to Save PID for further process.
- After submission of the application fee, candidates can proceed with registration.
- The applicant has to upload their scanned photograph and signature as prescribed by the authority.
- Then the login password will be sent on the registered mobile no. and email.
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled form for keeping it with them carefully.
- Then choose the two most preferred test centres at the time of registration.
- The applicant must ensure that the uploaded photo and signature are not blurred.
- Candidates must read all the given instructions on the registration form.
ATMA 2021 Application Fees
The Application fee for ATMA 2021 is Rs 1298/-.
- A 25% concession in fees is applicable for women.
- 50% Concession is applicable for applicants belonging to the North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura).
Mode of Payment
Online: Candidates can either use Credit Card /Debit Card to make the payments. Application fee once paid will be non-refundable and non-transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
Offline: No offline mode available.
ATMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For qualifying, ATMA exam candidates need to check whether they are eligible or not. Candidates must check the given below points to know more about the ATMA 2021 Eligibility:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- NRI/ Foreigner candidates are not eligible for the exam.
- No age limit is mentioned for appearing in the ATMA exam.
- The Candidate must have passed the graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university with 50% of marks and 45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD criteria.
- Candidates who are in their final year of Graduation can also apply for ATMA 2021 exam.
- An applicant who is working and non-working can apply for the exam.
- NO reserved seat is provided by AIMS to the Reserved category candidates besides offering relaxation in minimum qualifying marks.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card
ATMA 2021 Admit Card has been released on 04 September 2021 online on the official website. Refer to the below-given points for more information:
- Read all the instructions given on Admit Card carefully.
- Admit Card will only be allotted to the candidates who have completed their application procedure along with the fee payment.
- The candidates will have to log in to the official website to download the admit card.
- The applicant will log in by entering the exam date, PID, and the password which they got at the time of the registration.
- Candidates must paste their photograph on the downloaded admit card which should be the similar one that was uploaded in the application form.
- Change of test centre will not be allowed, except in case of valid reasons.
- In exceptional cases, the change request is made in advance i.e. a minimum of 10 days before the day of the test.
ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can refer to the below table to know the ATMA 2021 exam pattern
which includes the mode of examination, questions type, total time as well as marking scheme:
Exam pattern for ATMA 2021
|Mode of examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total time||180 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct response and 0.25 marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.|
Candidates can also check the section-wise number of questions in the table below:
Section-wise distribution of marks for ATMA
Number of Questions
Analytical Reasoning Skills-I
Analytical Reasoning Skills-II
ATMA 2021 Syllabus
To study for the ATMA exam, the candidates need to follow this ATMA 2021 syllabus given below –
Analytical Reasoning Skills (Part 1 and 2)
- Course of Actions
- Strong/weak Arguments
- Analytical Reasoning
- Linear Arrangements
- Statements Arguments
- Matrix Arrangements
- Number Series
- Analogy Test
- Blood Relationship Test
- Coding and Decoding
- Statements and Conclusion
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Symbol Based Problems
- Direction and Distance
- Ranking Tests
- Statements Assumptions
- Modern Maths
- Data Interpretation,
- Modern Maths
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Speed Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Profit Loss
- Pipes & Cistern
- Quadratic & Linear Equation
- Line graph
- Pie Chart Bar Graph
ATMA 2021 Mock Test
A mock test will also be conducted on the official website of AIMS for candidates to have better preparation for exams. The Mock Test will be available to those candidates who shall fill the Application Form of the exam before the deadline and the payment. Candidates will have to enter the registered E-Mail and Password which they received at the time of registration. Then they will be able to attempt the test.
ATMA 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the below-given Preparation Tips for the ATMA exam:
- Make notes of everything as it is easier to refer to notes than going through the whole syllabus again.
- Daily revision is important.
- Don't take the stress.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must.
- Give time for recreation.
- Solve as many previous years and sample papers as possible.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus.
ATMA 2021 Highlights
Below given are the major and vital points of ATMA 2021:
About Association of Indian Management Schools
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) was founded in 1988 as a registered society. AIMS is a non-profit professional organization which has grown into a powerful network of over 740 top management schools of national and international repute in the country including IIMs, ISB, Xavier Institutes, Welingkar, MDI, S P Jain, ICFAI and NMIMS. AIMS represents Indian Management Schools in various International forums such as the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB), Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA), and Global Forum on Management Education.