ATMA 2021 Admit Card has been released on 21 July 2021. This is a National Level Exam and is a Computer-based Test to offer admissions in courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA courses which are accepted by 200 MBA Colleges in India. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), the ATMA exam conducting authority, will release the ATMA exam Hall Ticket. Candidates can download the ATMA Admit card as an E-Admit card from the official website. The candidate must read the below-given article to know more about ATMA 2021 Admit Card.
- ATMA 2021 Admit Card has been released on 21 July 2021. Candidates can download the hall ticket here--- Download Admit Card.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card Dates
Candidates who have applied for ATMA 2021 can check the vital dates for hall ticket below in the given table:
|Admit Card Release||21 July 2021|
|ATMA exam date||26 July 2021|
ATMA 2021 Admit Card
Only the successfully registered candidates has been able to download their Admit Card from 21 July 2021 onward till the ATMA exam date. The Candidates are advised to go through the following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- Not a single candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Dates and Timings other than that assigned to them in their hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate must approach the Helpline.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- If any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures are shown in the Admit Card/hall ticket and Confirmation Page, the candidate can immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the Association of Indian Management Schools will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must note that ATMA Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for ATMA 2021 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card/Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Hall Tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to Download ATMA 2021 Admit Card?
Here are the following steps which a candidate can follow for downloading the ATMA 2021 Admit Card from the official website. Candidates can access their hall tickets after the registration closes.
Step 1: Login
To access the admit card login, candidates have to choose Exam, enter PID, and enter Password.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 2: Download
- Lastly, check and download the ATMA admit card.
Documents to be needed along with the Admit Card
Usually, candidates forget other documents to be carried along with the ATMA Admit card. Applicants must go through the below-given points for the same.
- A copy of the registration form
- One photo id proof.
The Photo ID is to be carried in the original. A valid photo id can be a Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, College ID, Passport, etc.
Details in ATMA Admit Card
The candidates must also check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card. If any of the details are incorrect, then inform the authority.
The details mentioned in the admit card of ATMA 2021 are as follows:
- Roll Number
- Test Center Address
- Space for Photo
- General but Important Instructions