ATMA 2023 Admit Card will be released after the submission of the online application form. The admit card for ATMA 2023 has been released on the officail website of ATMA 2023. This is a National Level Exam and is a Computer-based Test to offer admissions in courses such as MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA courses which are accepted by 200 MBA Colleges in India. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), the ATMA exam conducting authority, will release the ATMA exam Hall Ticket. The candidate must read the below-given article to know more about ATMA 2023 Admit Card.
ATMA 2023 July admit card
- The ATMA MBA entrance exam date for the July 2023 test has been announced.
- The exam will be conducted as a centre-based online test on July 23.
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is administered by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- The ATMA 2023 July exam will take place from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Registration for the ATMA 2023 July test has already started and can be done on the official website, atmaaims.com.
- The last date for fee payment is July 15, and candidates can register for the exam until July 16.
- The ATMA 2023 July admit card will be available for download from July 20.
- The ATMA result for the July test is scheduled to be declared on July 28.
- To familiarize students with the online centre-based ATMA 2023 exam, mock tests have been made available for practice.
ATMA 2023 Admit Card Dates
Candidates who have applied for ATMA 2023 can check the vital dates for hall ticket below in the given table:
Hall Ticket Details
Admit Card Release
Has been Released
ATMA exam date
ATMA 2023 Admit Card
Only the successfully registered candidates has been able to download their Admit Card till the ATMA exam date. The Candidates are advised to go through the following instructions carefully before going for the Examination:
- Not a single candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Dates and Timings other than that assigned to them in their hall ticket.
- In case candidates are unable to download Hall Ticket from the website, or technical help the candidate must approach the Helpline.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions given on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- If any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures are shown in the Admit Card/hall ticket and Confirmation Page, the candidate can immediately approach the Helpline.
- In these cases, applicants must appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, the Association of Indian Management Schools will take the necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must note that ATMA Admit Cards will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for ATMA 2023 would be issued at the exam centres.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card/Hall Ticket or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Hall Tickets in good condition for further process.
- No Admit Card will be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, will not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which will be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
How to Download ATMA 2023 Admit Card?
Here are the following steps which a candidate can follow for downloading the ATMA 2023 Admit Card from the official website. Candidates can access their hall tickets after the registration closes.
Step 1: Login
To access the admit card login, candidates have to choose Exam, enter PID, and enter Password.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 2: Download
- Lastly, check and download the ATMA admit card.
Documents to be needed along with the ATMA 2023 Admit Card
Usually, candidates forget other documents to be carried along with the ATMA Admit card. Applicants must go through the below-given points for the same.
- A copy of the registration form
- One photo id proof.
The Photo ID is to be carried in the original. A valid photo id can be a Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, College ID, Passport, etc.
Details in ATMA 2023 Admit Card
The candidates must also check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card. If any of the details are incorrect, then inform the authority. The details mentioned in the admit card of ATMA 2023 are as follows:
- Roll Number
- Test Center Address
- Space for Photo
- General instructions regarding the exam of ATMA 2023
ATMA 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the Exam of ATMA 2023 must check the exam pattern to have a distinct idea of the examination:
- Mode of Exam: The ATMA 2023 exam will be conducted via online mode through Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
- Type of Questions in ATMA 2023: The question paper will have Multiple choice questions (MCQs) divided into 6 sections.
- Time Duration: A total of 3 hours will be given to the candidates, appearing for the examination to solve the question papers.
- Sections Available: ATMA 2023 Question paper will be divided into 6 sections/parts.
- Number of Questions in ATMA 2023: A total of180 questions will be present in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct Answer and ¼ marks will be deducted on each negative Answer.
Following will be the complete pattern for Question Paper:
Number of Question