ATMA 2023 Result has been declared by the Association of Indian Management Schools. The candidates can check their results on the official portal by entering Personal Identification Numbers and Passwords. The scorecard will have the sectional scores and overall percentile score in the exam. Based on the ATMA score candidates will get admission into MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS courses. The candidates can go through the complete article below to know more details about the ATMA 2023 Result.
ATMA 2023 Result Declared
- The AIMS ATMA result 2023 has been declared by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- Candidates can access the result on the official website, atmaaims.com.
- To check the ATMA result 2023, candidates need to enter their PID number and password.
- The result includes the sectional and overall scores of the candidate.
- The ATMA scorecard contains details such as the candidate's name, roll number, sectional score, overall score, total scaled score, exam date, and result validation key.
- The ATMA 2023 exam was conducted on May 28, 2023.
ATMA 2023 Result Dates
The candidates can check the date of result declaration for ATMA 2023 May below in the given table:
ATMA 2023 Result Date(May Session)
|ATMA 2023 exam date||29 May 2023|
|ATMA 2023 Result date||03 June 2023|
If there will be any change in the result date will be updated here on the page, hence, stay connected to know more.
ATMA 2023 Result
ATMA 2023 Result has been declared on 04 March 2023
on the official website. The detailed information for the ATMA 2023
result can be checked below in the given points:
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority based on the performance of the aspirants in the entrance exam.
- Applicants must note that the authority will not send the rank card to an individual via post and also Rank card will be available on the official website only.
- The score of ATMA 2023 will be calculated according to the provided marking scheme. 1 mark will be rewarded for every correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong response.
- For example - so if the candidate gives four incorrect answers, then 1 mark is deducted from the candidate’s score. After that, the sum of all the marks (correct, incorrect & no attempt) will be the total score of the candidates.
How to Download AIMA ATMA 2023 Result?
To know the procedure of checking the AIMS ATMA 2023 Result, candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1 - For checking result, the candidate has to visit the ATMA AIMS official website.
Step 2 - After that click on the login link on the website by entering the specified credentials. The candidate has to enter the ATMA Roll Number and result from the verification code. After entering the details, click the “login” button.
Step 3 - After logging in, the candidate can check the result on the screen. AIMS releases the ATMA result in Pdf format. The candidate can check his/her score on the written exam.
Step 4 - The candidates are advised to take the printout of the AIMS ATMA Result 2023 for further process.
Details in ATMA 2023 Result
Candidates can check the given below details mentioned on the ATMA 2023 scorecard:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam date and name
- Roll number
- Test date
- Sectional marks - Quantitative Skills, Verbal Skills, Analytical Reasoning
- Overall Marks
- Overall percentile
How to Download ATMA 2023 Result, if Forgot PID or Password?
In case, candidates forget his/her PID or Password, he/she can easily retrieve it. The steps are mentioned below to recover the same and then can download his/her result:
Step 1 - On the web portal of the AIMS click on the link given " Search PID and Password".
Step 2 - As the recovery page will open select the exam date, select the option which has to be recovered, enter DOB, registered mobile number and registered email id and submit the details. Don't forget to note down the details this time. Then click on " Find PID and Password ".
Step 3 - Now the PID or Password will be sent to the registered email and mobile number, use ths=e same for further process.
ATMA 2023 Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected for various MBA, PGDM, MCA, MMS courses based on the ATMA scores in the following ways:
- After the result is declared, AIMS will send the ATMA score of the candidates to the 5 institutions, which they chose at the time of online registration.
- Candidates who selected the institutions at the time of the registration will not be required to pay the additional charges.
- In case, candidates want to fill choices or wants for additional reporting of the Test score, the candidate is required to fill the form for additional reporting and send it to the ATMA office along with the requisite fee.
- For each institution, candidates will have to submit the fee of Rs.100/- (by Demand Draft). The AIMS will send these scores within a week of the receipt of the payment.
- After that, the qualified candidate will be notified for the Group Discussion and Person Interview as per the rules and regulations of the institute.