CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 will commence from June 2021(tentative). Christian Medical College in Ludhiana will release the notification for the eligible candidates for admission into PG M.Sc Nursing Course. Admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Programme of this College is made according to the rules and regulations of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab, Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and of the Govt. as may be applicable to this College. Read the whole article to know more about CMC M.Sc AWT 2021.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
|Application window||Yet to open|
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
In the table below the applicants can check few vital dates for CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021:
|Application form release date||June 2021|
|Due date to download the application form||To be Announced|
|The due date for receipt of application form||To be Announced|
|Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office||To be Announced|
|Date of entrance exam||To be Announced|
|Announcement of results||To be Announced|
|Counselling; Scrutiny of original certificates, Testimonials & Submission of Fees||To be Announced|
|Medical examination||To be Announced|
|Orientation / Classes||To be Announced|
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Form
The candidate can download the application form from the official website. Applicants should send/submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee of Rs.3500/- as demand draft is drawn in favour of Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana, to “The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana”.
- For General and OBC Candidates pay your application fee is Rs. 1000/-
- For SC and ST Candidates pay your application fee is Rs. 800/-
- Application fee pay via net banking, debit card or credit card.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed one of the following examinations obtaining at least 55% marks in the aggregate:
- Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/ Panjab University, Chandigarh (or).
- Sc. Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/ Panjab University, Chandigarh (or)
- Any other B.Sc. Nursing Exam recognised by the Syndicate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as equivalent to (a) or (b) above. An applicant shall apply to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot (Punjab) for an eligibility certificate, if applicable
- Post Basic B.Sc. (IGNOU) only from Centers recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Health: If the selected candidate and found medically unfit by student and staff health services of Christian Medical College, Ludhiana. Those candidates will not allow for this exam or course.
Registration: All applicants should be registered nurse and Midwife recognized by Nursing Council of India. If any applicants who are not registered with Mid =wife should have a short course certificate recognized by the INC.
Experience: All applicants must have one year of experience in Bed Side Nursing | Teaching After the declaration of result | Public Health Nursing before the date of Counseling.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Test Pattern
Written Test in Entrance Examination of CMC Ludhiana. M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam has Multiple Choice Question based on B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Syllabus.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- The question paper of the entrance exam will comprise an of maximum 180 marks.
- The entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode (written test – pen and paper-based test).
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Admit Card
CMC Ludhiana 2021 Admit Card will release by the Christian Medical College after completing the process of Online Application Form or 15 days before the Examination Date.
- It is mandatory for the students to bring their admit card along with other important documents on the day of examination.
- So all candidates must download their Admit Card on or before the last date.
- The candidates must keep the hall ticket with safety until the admission process gets over.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Merit List
The merit list will be put on the Notice Board of the Registrars Office, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the examination then their inter-se merit will be determined in order of preference:
- The written test marks out of 180
- In favour of the older candidate
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Fee Structure:
|Activity||1st Year Fee|
|University and Administrative Fee||27000|
|Staff and Students Health Services||5500|
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Courses Offered
The following courses for the degree of Master of Science in Nursing are offered at the College of Nursing of the Christian Medical College, Ludhiana:
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
Number of Seats at CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing
- There are 24 seats for men and women; foreign nationals may apply but the application must be through Govt. of India as per rules. Any seats falling vacant in category 2A will be filled from 2B and vice versa then from Category
Duration of Course:
- Duration of each course is two years; the course commences as per the Calendar of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- The selection of the candidates would be based on an admission written test which would include objective-type and multiple-choice questions based on B.Sc. The nursing syllabus prescribed by the Nursing Council of India for a maximum of 180 marks.
- The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana; those obtaining at least 35% marks in the test would be eligible for admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result.
CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Highlights
Applicants can check below in the table few information about CMC Ludhiana M.Sc entrance exam 2021:
|Admission Name||CMC Ludhiana M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021|
|Conducting body||Christian Medical College in Ludhiana|
|Frequency||Once a year|
msc nursing entrance exam 2018, cmcludhiana.in 2018, cmc msc nursing admission 2020, cmc vellore msc nursing admission 2018, cmc ludhiana bsc nursing 2018, entrance exam for m sc nursing, cmc ludhiana admission 2020, cmc vellore msc nursing 2020.