AP ICET 2021 i.e. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test will be conducted in the last week of August 2021 tentatively by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati. The computer-based test (CBT) is performed in 43 cities across the state. It is the state-level exam that is conducted every year. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is conducted for the candidates who want to take admission in MBA, MCA, and 2-year lateral entry MCA program. APICET scores will be approved by over 290 colleges across Andhra Pradesh. For more information and notification of AP ICET 2021 exam dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc. candidates can check the article below.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the AP ICET 2021 exam status from the below table:
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2021 Status
|Official notification is yet to release.|
|Exam date||Not announced.|
AP ICET 2021 Important Dates
AP ICET 2021 Important Dates are mentioned below:
AP ICET 2021 Dates
APICET 2021 application process begins
Last Date of application form submission without late fee
Application form submission with late fee
Application form correction
APICET 2021 Admit Card Availability
APICET 2021 exam date
APICET 2021 Preliminary Answer Key
APICET 2021 Result
|APICET 2021 Counselling Registration ||September 2021|
AP ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the information regarding AP ICET 2021 Application Form from the below points:
- The application's mode is online.
- The candidates have to make the payment before filling up the details in the form.
- The candidates will have to fill in the following details
- Personal details as name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Examination details; educational details like previously passed exams, percentage, place of study, etc.
- Correspondence address.
- The university will provide the ap icet application form correction facility on particular dates set by the authority.
- A colored photograph of less than 50KB in JEG/JPG format.
- The candidate’s signature scanned having a size less than 30KB in JPEG/JPG format.
AP ICET 2021 Application Fee
Check the following details regarding the registration form for the AP ICET 2021 exam :
- The application fee will be Rs 550/-.
- The exam fee is non-refundable
- The payment can be made via debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- If the candidate applies after the applications close, then the candidate will have to pay a late fee which depends on the date on which the candidate is applying for the exam.
AP ICET 2021 Application Form Correction
The candidates could make corrections in the application form of AP ICET from the 2nd week of April 2021. The correction in the application form is divided into 2 categories, which are the following:
These are the correction that the candidates cannot do on their own but they needed to submit a written request for the same via email with valid supporting documents to [email protected]
The email must be addressed to Governor, AP ICET-2021.
Category 2: Below is the list which candidates could edit on their own online under their respective logins. These corrections have to be done in the specified period. The details that can be corrected under this category include:
- Type of exam
- Qualifying Exam – the year of appearing/passing
- The medium of instructions in the qualifying exam
- Place of 10+2 study
- Mother’s name
- Birth state and district
- Community / reservation category
- Special reservation category
- Aadhaar card details and EWS details
- Mobile number/email id
- Address for correspondence
- 10+2 / degree hall ticket number and year of passing
- SSC hall ticket number
- Study details
- Annual income
- non-minority / minority
- Local area status
AP ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AP ICET 2021 Eligibility details can be checked below:
- The candidates should be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in their respective discipline.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of a minimum of 3 years or its equivalent, with mathematics as one of the major subjects in Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent discipline.
- Candidates should have passed the graduation with a minimum of 50%.
- Candidates from SC/ST category should have a minimum aggregate of 45% at graduation level.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also considered to be eligible.
- Candidates who obtained graduation or qualifying degrees via distance mode learning must be recognized by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
AP ICET 2021 Exam Pattern can be checked below:
AP ICET 2021 Paper Pattern
|Mode of examination|| Online|
|Duration of the exam||2.5 hours.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice (MCQ) types.|
+1 for every correct answer
No negative marking for the wrong answer
|No. of Sections||3 |
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of different sections in the table given below:
AP ICET Question Distribution
Number of Questions
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Business and Computer Terminology
AP ICET 2021 Syllabus
The AP ICET Syllabus 2021 consists of 3 sections having different topics.
Section A has questions from the Analytical Ability section which is divided into two topics Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving. Problem Solving contains Sequence & Series, Data Analysis, Coding & De-Coding and Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
Section B is of Mathematical Ability which consists of questions from Arithmetical Ability, Arithmetical & Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability.
Section C is basically to check the Communication Ability of the candidate. This section consists of questions to examine day-to-day vocabulary, understandability of grammar in day-to-day communication & in a business context will have to identify basic & computer terminology and Reading Comprehension have three passages.
AP ICET 2021 Preparation Tips
Some of the points everyone must keep in their mind while the preparation of AP ICET 2020 is:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve sample papers and previous year's question papers.
- Attempt mock tests and see how you score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
AP ICET 2021 Admit Card
The conducting authority will release AP ICET Admit Card 2021 for all the successfully registered candidates. There are no official dates announced regarding the release of the AP ICET Admit card. Given below are some important points regarding the AP ICET Admit card/Hall Ticket:
- AP ICET 2021 admit card will be available for download on the official website.
- Make sure that all the information on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies are found, report them and get them corrected.
- The candidate should get this admit card printed.
- Carry the admit card along with a government-issued photo ID card to the exam center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Centres
The following are the exam centers for the AP ICET 2021:
- East Godavari
- Sri Potti Sri Ramullu Nellore
- West Godavari
- Your Kadapa
AP ICET 2021 Result
AP ICET 2021 results can be checked through online mode. The exam conducting authority will announce the result date soon. The result will be prepared as per the candidates’ performance in the AP ICET 2021 exam. Based on candidates' rank, they can select a college/institute. Candidates are advised to check the result carefully. If any discrepancy is found in the result, the candidate can contact officials. Based on the result, candidates will be called for the counseling process.
AP ICET 2021 Merit List
The candidates who have secured 25% qualifying marks in APICET [ 50 out of 200 ] and candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned the rank in the
order of the merit-based on marks obtained in ICET. Merit rank obtained in APICET 2021 is valid for admission in the academic year 2021-22 only.
AP ICET 2021 Tie-Breaking
For the preparation of the merit list, in case more than one student scoring the same marks at APICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- By considering the marks scored in Section-A.
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account the age of the candidate giving the older candidate priority
AP ICET 2021 Counseling
AP ICET 2021 Counseling will be started in August 2021. Short-listed candidates will have to attend web-based counseling. Such candidates will receive a call for a counseling round. Candidates need to attend counseling rounds for taking admission into various institutes. Seat allotment depends on the rank obtained by the candidate and some other conditions set by the university. Candidates will also have to pay the counseling fee of Rs 1200 (OC/BC) and Rs 600 (SC/ST). The counseling fee will have to be paid before certificate verification.
Given below are some important points regarding AP ICET counseling:
- Seat allotment will be done based on preferences given by candidates, availability of seats, and merit.
- Documents required at counseling:
- AP ICET admit card
- AP ICET rank card
- Degree marks transcripts/consolidated marks transcript
- Degree provisional certificate
- Intermediate marks transcripts/diploma marks transcript
- SSC or equivalent marks transcripts
- Residence Proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
AP ICET Marks Accepting colleges
The universities that accept AP ICET scores are -
- Andhra University,
- Visakhapatnam Acharya Nagarjuna University,
- Srikakulam Dravidian University,
- Anantapur Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
- Kakinada Krishna University,
- Machilipatnam Rajiv Gandhi of Knowledge Technologies,
- Rayalaseema University,
- Kurnool Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
- Tirupati Sri Venkateswara University,
- Tirupati Vikrama Simhapuri University and Nellore Yogi Vemana University Kadapa,
- Rajahmundry Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannayya University,
- Kuppam Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
- Ananthapuram Sri Padmavathi Mahila University.
AP ICET 2021 Highlights
Check basic information about AP ICET 2021 below in the given table:
AP ICET Highlights
|Exam Name||AP ICET 2021|
|Conducting Body||Shri Venkateshwara University|
|Course||MBA & MCA|
|AP ICET Official Website||http://svu.edu.in/|
About Sri Venkateswara University
Sri Venkateswara University is established in 1954 in Tirupati. The University emphasizes more teaching, research, and extension activities in different subjects. The University had six departments when it was started which were Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Economics, and Philosophy.