AP ICET 2020 Application Form last date to submit with late fees has been extended till 05 September 2020 due to coronavirus lockdown. AP ICET stands for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by Shri Venkateshwara University on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. By this examination, candidates can take admission in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application (MCA) course. For more information and notification of AP ICET 2020 exam dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus etc. candidates can check the article below.
- The last date to submit the AP ICET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 05 September with a late fee.
- AP ICET 2020 Exam date has also postponed and new dates will be announced in due time.
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates are mentioned below:
AP ICET 2020 Dates
|Submission date of online application form||03 March 2020|
|Last date for submission (without late fee)||15 June 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 2000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||30 June 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 5000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||11 July 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 10000 + Registration fee (Rs.550)||18 July 2020 05 September 2020|
|Application form correction date||10-13 July 2020|
|Admit card release date||To be announced!|
|AP ICET 2020 Exam Date||To be announced!|
|Declaration of preliminary key||To be announced!|
|Last date for accepting objection on preliminary key||To be announced!|
|Result declaration date||To be announced!|
|Counselling process||To be announced!|
AP ICET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the information regarding AP ICET 2020 Application Form from the below points:
- The application's mode is online.
- The candidates have to make the payment before filling up the details in the form.
- The candidates will have to fill the following details
- Personal details as name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Examination details; educational details like previously passed exams, percentage, place of study, etc.
- Correspondence address.
- The university will provide the ap icet application form correction facility on particular dates set by the authority.
- A coloured photograph of size less than 50KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- Candidate’s signature scanned having a size less than 30KB in JPEG/JPG format.
AP ICET 2020 Application Fee
Check the following details regarding the registration form of AP ICET 2020 exam :
- The application fee will be Rs 550/-.
- The exam fee is non-refundable
- The payment can be made via debit card, credit card and net banking.
- If the candidate applies after the applications close, then the candidate will have to pay a late fee which depends on the date on which the candidate is applying for the exam.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form Correction
The candidates could make corrections in the application form of AP ICET from 07 July to 13 July. The correction in the application form is divided into 2 categories, which are the following:
These are the correction that the candidates cannot do on their own but they needed to submit a written request for the same via email with valid supporting documents to [email protected]
The email must be addressed to Governor, AP ICET-2020.
Category 2: Below is the list which candidates could edit on their own online under their respective logins. These corrections have to be done in the specified period. The details that can be corrected under this category include:
- Type of exam
- Qualifying Exam – the year of appearing/passing
- The medium of instructions in the qualifying exam
- Place of 10+2 study
- Mother’s name
- Birth state and district
- Community / reservation category
- Special reservation category
- Aadhaar card details and EWS details
- Mobile number/email id
- Address for correspondence
- 10+2 / degree hall ticket number and year of passing
- SSC hall ticket number
- Study details
- Annual income
- non-minority / minority
- Local area status
AP ICET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AP ICET 2020 Eligibility details can be checked below:
- The candidates should be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of a minimum of 3 years or its equivalent, with mathematics as one of the major subjects in Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent discipline.
- Candidates should have passed the graduation with minimum of 50%.
- Candidates from SC/ST category should have a minimum aggregate of 45% at graduation level.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also considered to be eligible.
- Candidates who obtained graduation or qualifying degree via distance mode learning must be recognised by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP ICET 2020 Exam Pattern can be checked below:
AP ICET 2020 Paper Pattern
|Mode of examination|| Online|
|Duration of the exam||2.5 hours.|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice (MCQ) types.|
+1 for every correct answer
No negative marking for the wrong answer
|No. of Sections||3 |
Candidates can check the subject wise distribution of different sections in the table given below:
AP ICET Question Distribution
Number of Questions
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
Business and Computer Terminology
AP ICET 2020 Syllabus
The AP ICET Syllabus 2020 consists of 3 sections having different topics.
Section A has questions from Analytical Ability section which is divided into two topics Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving. Problem Solving contains Sequence & Series, Data Analysis, Coding & De-Coding and Date, Time & Arrangement Problems.
Section B is of Mathematical Ability which consists of questions from Arithmetical Ability, Arithmetical & Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability.
Section C is basically to check Communication Ability of the candidate. This section consists of questions to examine day to day vocabulary, understandability the grammar in day to day communication & in a business context will have to identify basic & computer terminology and Reading Comprehension have three passages.
AP ICET 2020 Preparation Tips
Some of the points everyone must keep in their mind while the preparation of AP ICET 2020 is:
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Solve sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Attempt mock tests and see how you score. Derive inferences and aim to improve.
AP ICET 2020 Admit Card
Conducting authority will release AP ICET Admit Card 2020 for all the successfully registered candidates. There are no official dates announced regarding the release of AP ICET Admit card. Given below are some important points regarding the AP ICET Admit card/Hall Ticket:
- AP ICET 2020 admit card will be available for download on the official website.
- Make sure that all the information on the admit card is correct. If any discrepancies found, report them and get them corrected.
- Candidate should get this admit card printed.
- Carry the admit card along with a government-issued photo ID card to the exam centre.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
AP ICET 2020 Exam Centres
The following are the exam centres for the AP ICET 2020:
- East Godavari
- Sri Potti Sri Ramullu Nellore
- West Godavari
- Ysr Kadapa
AP ICET 2020 Result
AP ICET 2020 result can be checked through online mode. The exam conducting authority will announce the result date soon. The result will be prepared as per candidates’ performance in AP ICET 2020 exam. On the basis of candidates rank, they can select college/institute. Candidates are advised to check the result carefully. If any discrepancy is found in the result, the candidate can contact officials. On the basis of the result, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
AP ICET 2020 Merit List
The candidates who have secured 25% qualifying marks in APICET [ 50 out of 200 ] and candidates belonging to the category of SC and ST to whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned the rank in the
order of the merit on the basis of marks obtained in ICET. Merit rank obtained in APICET 2020 is valid for admission in the academic year 2020-21 only.
AP ICET 2020 Tie-Breaking
For the preparation of merit list, in case more than one student scoring the same marks at APICET, the tie will be resolved as follows:
- By considering the marks scored in Section-A.
- If the tie persists, marks obtained by a student in Section-B will be taken into consideration.
- If the tie still persists, the tie will be resolved by taking into account age of the candidate giving the older candidate priority
AP ICET 2020 Counselling
AP ICET 2020 Counselling will be started from the third week of June 2020. Short-listed candidates will have to attend the web-based counselling. Such candidates will receive a call for counselling round. It is important for candidates to attend counselling round for taking admissions into various institutes. Seat allotment depends on the rank obtained by the candidate and some other conditions set by the university. Candidates will also have to pay the counselling fee of Rs 1200 (OC/BC) and Rs 600 (SC/ST). The counselling fee will have to be paid before certificate verification.
Given below are some important points regarding AP ICET counselling:
- Seat allotment will be done based on preferences given by candidates, availability of seats and merit.
- Documents required at counselling:
- AP ICET admit card
- AP ICET rank card
- Degree marks transcripts/consolidated marks transcript
- Degree provisional certificate
- Intermediate marks transcripts/diploma marks transcript
- SSC or equivalent marks transcripts
- Residence Proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
AP ICET Marks Accepting colleges
The universities that accept AP ICET scores are -
- Andhra University,
- Visakhapatnam Acharya Nagarjuna University,
- Srikakulam Dravidian University,
- Anantapur Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
- Kakinada Krishna University,
- Machilipatnam Rajiv Gandhi of Knowledge Technologies,
- Rayalaseema University,
- Kurnool Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
- Tirupati Sri Venkateswara University,
- Tirupati Vikrama Simhapuri University and Nellore Yogi Vemana University Kadapa,
- Rajahmundry Dr B.R. Ambedkar University, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannayya University,
- Kuppam Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
- Ananthapuram Sri Padmavathi Mahila University.
AP ICET 2020 Highlights
Check basic information about AP ICET 2020 below in the given table:
AP ICET Highlights
|Exam Name||AP ICET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Shri Venkateshwara University|
|Course||MBA & MCA|
|AP ICET Official Website||http://svu.edu.in/|
About Sri Venkateswara University
Sri Venkateswara University is established in 1954 in Tirupati. The University emphasises more on teaching, research and extension activities in different subjects. The University had six departments when it was started which were of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Economics and Philosophy.