AP ICET 2023 Cutoff will be released by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu. After the declaration of AP ICET 2023 results, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will prepare the cut off list. Based on the candidate's score, a merit list will be prepared and ranks are assigned accordingly. Candidates with 25% of the total marks in AP ICET 2023 will be considered as qualified for the counselling.
AP ICET 2023: MBA colleges having highest cut-offs
Andhra Pradesh MBA colleges will be granting admission to candidates based on the AP ICET ranks 2023 and scores secured in the Integrated Common Entrance Test. Know last year's closing ranks vs marks of AP management colleges..
Andhra Pradesh MBA colleges
AP MBA colleges
Sri Venkateswara University - [SVU], Tirupati
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada
Sagi Ramakrishnamraju Engineering College (SRKREC), Bhimavaram
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - [SVEC], Tirupati
Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College (SVEC), Tirupati
160 - 141
1 to 30
141 - 131
31 to 70
130 – 121
71 to 100
AP ICET 2023: Colleges granting admission at 1,000 rank or less
Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam
Dr Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam
Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering (LBRCE), Krishna
Annamacharya Institute of Technology And Science (AITS), Kadapa
Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College (VRSEC), Vijayawada
120 - 111
101 to 200
110 - 101
201 to 350
100 - 91
350 to 500
90 - 86
501 to 1,000
Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology Nandyal (RGMCET), Kurnool
Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), Anantapur
Prasad V. Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology (PVPSIT), Vijayawada
SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada
Pydah College of Engineering and Technology (PCET), Visakhapatnam
85 - 81
1,001 to 1,500
80 - 76
1,500 to 3,000
75 – 71
3,000 to 10,000
Vignan's Lara Institute of Technology and Science (VLITS), Guntur
Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering (SCRRCE), Visakhapatnam
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology - [VVIT], Guntur
Vignan's Institute of Information Technology - [VIIT], Visakhapatnam
Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women (SVECW), Bhimavaram
70 – 66
10,001 to 25,000
65 – 61
25,001 to 40,000
60 – 56
40,001 to 60,000
55 - 50
AP ICET 2021 Expected Cutoff
Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE will release cutoff for admission to various courses. Given below is the expected cut off for MBA and MCA courses. The cutoff marks vary as per the institute and category of the candidates.
AP ICET 2023 cut off will be provided as opening rank and closing rank. It will be determined separately for general and reserved category candidates. The table below represents marks vs ranks.
|200 - 171||1 to 30|
|170 - 161||31 to 70|
|160 – 151||71 to 100|
|150 - 141||101 to 180|
|140 - 131||181 to 350|
|130 - 121||340 to 500|
|120 - 111||501 to 900|
|110 - 101||900 to 1400|
|100 - 91||1401 to 3000|
|90 – 81||3001 to 10000|
|80 – 71||10001 to 25000|
|70 – 61||25001 to 40000|
|60 – 51||40001 to 60000|
|50 – 41||60000 above|
AP ICET Qualifying Criteria:
- The whole question paper of AP ICET 2023 is 200.
- General candidates must have 25% marks to clear the exam i.e. 50 marks out of 200.
- Conducting Authority has not set any qualifying marks for SC and ST category candidates.
- If more than one candidate scores the same marks, a tie-breaker will be needed. The criteria for tie-breaker is as follows:
- First of all marks of section A will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, the score obtained by the candidate in section B will be considered as tie-breaking.
- If the tie still continues, the tie will be eliminated by taking into consideration the candidate's age. Older candidates will be given preference for admission.
Colleges Accepting APICET 2023 Score
Given below is the list of top colleges in Andhra Pradesh accepting APICET scores. Candidates who will successfully qualify for APICET 2023, can apply any of these colleges.
Category “A” Grade Colleges
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - [JNTU], Kakinada
- Sri Venkateswara University - [SVU], Tirupati
- Sagi Ramakrishnan Raju Engineering College - [SRKR], Bhimavaram
- Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College - [SVEC], Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - [SVEC], Tirupati
Candidates with rank less than 100 can apply in category “A” colleges.
Category “B” Colleges
- Andhra University - [AU], Visakhapatnam
- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College - [VRSEC], Vijayawada
- Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology And Science - [AITS], Kadapa
- Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering - [LBRCE], Krishna
Applicants who will get a rank between 101 and 1000 can apply for B grade colleges.
Category “C” Colleges
- Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Chittoor
- Prasad V. Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology - [PVPSIT], Vijayawada
- Pydah College of Engineering and Technology, Visakhapatnam
- Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology Nandyal - [RGMCET], Kurnool
- SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada
Applicants with rank between 1001 and 10,000 can apply for C grade colleges.
Category “D” Colleges
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women - [SVECW], Bhimavaram
- Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering, ELURU
- Vignan's Institute of Information Technology - [VIIT], Visakhapatnam
- Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology - [VVIT], Guntur
- Vignan's Lara Institute of Technology and Science - [VLITS], Guntur
Candidates with rank more than 10, 000 can apply for D grade colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Factors Affecting AP ICET 2023 Cutoff
Given are some factors affecting APICET 2023 Cutoff. Candidates must know the factors affecting the cutoff for qualifying for APICET 2021.
- Total Number of candidates
- Availability of seats
- Reservation of seats
- Last year cut off trends
- Difficulty level of the APICET 2023
- Marking scheme
- Candidates Performance
- Average marks scored by candidates in APICET 2023