After the declaration of AP ICET 2020 results, Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will prepare the cut off list. Based on the candidate's score, a merit list will be prepared and ranks are assigned accordingly. Candidates with 25 per cent of the total marks in AP ICET 2020 will be considered as qualified for the counselling.
- In 2020, the exam will be conducted on 26 April in offline mode.
- The results of the exam will be announced on 06 May 2020 at the official website.
- The rank obtained by the candidate is valid for admission for the academic year 2020-21
AP ICET 2020 Expected Cutoff
Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE will release cutoff for admission to various courses. Given below is the expected cut off for MBA and MCA courses. The cutoff marks varies as per the institute and category of the candidates.
AP ICET 2020 cut off will be provided as opening rank and closing rank. It will be determined separately for general and reserved category candidates. The table below represents marks vs ranks.
|200 - 171||1 to 30|
|170 - 161||31 to 70|
|160 – 151||71 to 100|
|150 - 141||101 to 180|
|140 - 131||181 to 350|
|130 - 121||340 to 500|
|120 - 111||501 to 900|
|110 - 101||900 to 1400|
|100 - 91||1401 to 3000|
|90 – 81||3001 to 10000|
|80 – 71||10001 to 25000|
|70 – 61||25001 to 40000|
|60 – 51||40001 to 60000|
|50 – 41||60000 above|
AP ICET Qualifying Criteria:
- The whole question paper of AP ICET 2020 is of 200.
- General candidates must have 25 per cent marks to clear the exam i.e. 50 marks out of 200.
- Conducting Authority has not set any qualifying marks for SC and ST category candidates.
- If more than one candidate scores the same marks, a tie-breaker will be needed. The criteria for tie-breaker is as follows:
- First of all marks of section A will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, the score obtained by the candidate in section B will be considered as tie-breaking.
- If the tie still continues, the tie will be eliminated by taking into consideration the candidate's age. Older candidates will be given preference for admission.
Colleges Accepting APICET 2020 Score
Given below is the list of top colleges in Andhra Pradesh accepting APICET score. Candidates who will successfully qualified APICET 2020, can apply any of these colleges.
Category “A” Grade Colleges
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University - [JNTU], Kakinada
- Sri Venkateswara University - [SVU], Tirupati
- Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College - [SRKR], Bhimavaram
- Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College - [SVEC], Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering - [SVEC], Tirupati
Candidates with rank less than 100 can apply in category “A” colleges.
Category “B” Colleges
- Andhra University - [AU], Visakhapatnam
- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College - [VRSEC], Vijayawada
- Dr. Lankapalli Bullayya College, Visakhapatnam
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology And Science - [AITS], Kadapa
- Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering - [LBRCE], Krishna
Applicants who will get rank between 101 and 1000 can apply for B grade colleges.
Category “C” Colleges
- Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Chittoor
- Prasad V. Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology - [PVPSIT], Vijayawada
- Pydah College of Engineering and Technology, Visakhapatnam
- Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engineering and Technology Nandyal - [RGMCET], Kurnool
- SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada
Applicants with rank between 1001 and 10,000 can apply for C grade colleges.
Category “D” Colleges
- Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women - [SVECW], Bhimavaram
- Sir C R Reddy College of Engineering, ELURU
- Vignan's Institute of Information Technology - [VIIT], Visakhapatnam
- Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology - [VVIT], Guntur
- Vignan's Lara Institute of Technology and Science - [VLITS], Guntur
Candidates with rank more than 10, 000 can apply for D grade colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Factors Affecting AP ICET 2020 Cutoff
Given are some factors affecting APICET 2020 Cutoff. Candidates must know the factors affecting the cutoff for qualifying for APICET 2020.
- Total Number of candidates
- Availability of seats
- Reservation of seats
- Last year cut off trends
- Difficulty level of the APICET 2020
- Marking scheme
- Candidates Performance
- Average marks scored by candidates in APICET 2020