AP ICET 2020 application form has been extended till 18 July 2020 with late fees due to COVID-19 outbreak. The application form was started from 03 March 2020 via online mode. The Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupati conducts the AP ICET on behalf of APSCHE. The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020 shall be conducted in the online mode for admissions into MBA and MCA courses into colleges and associated universities across the state of Andhra Pradesh. This is a state-level examination shall be conducted once every year. Candidates interested in applying to the examination are advised to go through the following article for further details regarding the application form and other related procedures.
- AP ICET 2020 application form last date is 18 July 2020 (with late fee).
- AP ICET 2020 Examination has also been postponed and new dates will be announced soon in due time.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check the application form dates for AP ICET 2020 hearby and can apply accordingly.
AP ICET 2020 Dates
|Submission of online application form||03 March 2020|
|Last date for submission (without late fee)||15 June 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 2000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||30 June 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 5000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||11 July 2020|
|Last date for submission (with late fee -Rs. 10000 + Registration fee (Rs.550))||18 July 2020|
|Application form correction||10-13 July 2020|
|AP ICET 2020 Exam Date||To be announced!|
|Declaration of preliminary key||To be announced!|
AP ICET 2020 Application Form
The following are a few important points about the AP ICET 2020 application form:
- The AP ICET 2020 application form can be filled in the online mode only.
- The last date to fill the application form without late fee is 15 July 2020.
- The application form will be available on the official website at www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Candidates will have to make the payment first followed by filling the application form.
- Personal details, educational details, and correspondence details must be filled in the application form.
- All the details must be verified properly.
- The correction in the application form will be available on the specific dates announced by authority which is not announced yet.
- The scanned copies of the candidate’s passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded in the AP ICET 2020 application form.
- The checkbox at the end of the application form must be selected compulsorily without fail.
- All the details filled must be in proper accordance with the candidate’s certificates.
- In case of errors, candidates must edit the details within the given dates.
- A printout of the filled application form must be kept safe until the admission process completes.
Documents to be uploaded in AP ICET 2020 Application Form
The following is a list of documents to be uploaded in the AP ICET 2020 application form:
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph (JPG/JPEG format, size less than 50kB)
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature (JPG/JPEG format, size less than 30kB)
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Marksheet of 10th Class.
- Marksheet of 12th Class.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID Card.
AP ICET 2020 Application Fee
The AP ICET 2020 application fee can be paid in the online mode using internet banking, credit cards or debit cards and another mode is by paying at an AP online centre. Only after successful payment of the application fee, candidates can proceed to fill the application form.
Mode of payment: The payment is done in Online mode and candidates can choose any of the given options mentioned below:
Option 1: Candidates can make the registration fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Option 2: They can choose nearby AP Online Center and make the payment by cash including following details which are listed below:
- Hall Ticket Number of the qualifying exam.
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
AP ICET 2020 Application Fee
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)||Rs 550/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs 550/-|
Note: A late fee will have to be borne by the candidates for the late submission of the application form. The application fee of AP ICET 2020 is as follows:
- General application fee – Rs 550
- Late fee – Rs 2000
How to fill AP ICET 2020 Application Form?
The following is the step-by-step procedure to fill the AP ICET 2020 application form:
1) Registration and Fee Payment
- The candidates have to visit the AP ICET official website.
- On the homepage, click on apply online.
- A four-step procedure shall be displayed on the screen.
- In the first step, candidates have to make the fee payment.
- By selecting on the link, candidates can proceed to pay the application fee
- The application fee can be paid using internet banking, credit cards or debit cards or it can also be paid at one of the AP Online centres.
- In the case of personal payment, the transaction ID must be noted for future references.
- In the case of AP Online payment, the AP Online payment transaction ID must be noted.
- After this candidates have to check the payment status and then proceed to fill the application form.
2) Payment status verification
In this step, applicants have to verify their payment status:
- Candidates have to verify their payment status by clicking on this link.
- The candidates will have to enter their transaction ID to check the payment status.
- If the payment status is shown as completed, the application form can be filled.
3) Filling the Application Form
In this step candidates need to fill their Father's Name, Mother's Name, Qualification details, Personal details, and Academic details:
- After getting the payment verified, candidates can proceed to fill the details in the AP ICET 2020 application form.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, familial details, place of birth and education, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- Educational details such as the details of the candidate’s class 9, class 10, the intermediate and qualifying degree must be filled in the online application form.
- Contact details such as contact address, permanent address, mobile number, etc. must be filled in the application form.
- All the details must be checked once and then candidates can proceed to upload the documents.
4) Uploading the Documents
In this step, candidates need to upload their scanned photographs and signatures within a given prescribed format:
AP ICET 2020 Documents Description
|Format||Less than 50 KB||Less than 30 KB|
|Size||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
Important instruction to be followed:
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the candidate’s signature and passport size photograph.
- The photograph must be a recent one with a plain and clear background.
- The signature must be done with a black pen on a white background.
- After uploading the documents, candidates have to select the checkbox.
- The page will ask to either freeze or modify the details in the application form.
- Once frozen, the application form can’t be edited and has to be submitted.
AP ICET 2020 Application Form Correction Window
The details in the AP ICET 2020 Application Form can be corrected according to the details mentioned on the official website from the third week of March to the first week of April 2020. After that, no candidates are allowed to make changes in the application form. Candidates shall be able to correct the category 1 and in category 2 in the application form. The AP ICET 2020 application form changes will be done through email and including with valid supporting documents:
Category 1: Correction cannot be done by the candidates:
|Correction Nature||Documents to be required along with online|
|Name of the Candidate||SSC Mark List|
|Date of Birth (as per SSC Equivalent)|
|Photograph||Photograph in JPG or JPEG Format.|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
Category 2: Correction can be done by the candidates during the given period:
|Examination Type||Local Area Status|
|Qualifying Exam - Year of Appearing/Passing Year||Non-Minority / Minority|
|The medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam||Annual Income of the Parents|
|Place of Study - Degree / Intermediate||Study Details|
|Mother’s Name||SSC Hall Ticket Number|
|Birth State, Birth District||Intermediate / Degree, Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing|
|Gender||Address for Correspondence|
|Caste Category||Mobile/ Email Id|
|Reservation Category (Special)||Aadhaar Card details|
- Correction can be done in category 1 items will be done by the CONVENER AP ICET 2020 office, and subjects to through the valid documents and Approval by the committee.
- Related correction in category 2 items in the filled online application form will be done by the candidate within a given period. (Before the last date of the filled application form).