IBSAT 2020 Application Form is available from 01 July & the last date to apply is 16 December 2020. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test will be organised on 26 & 27 December 2020. IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad for students seeking admission to the MBA/PGPM/PhD programs. ICFAI Business Aptitude Test is the University-Level exam conducts every year. The entrants who will qualify IBSAT Entrance test can get the admission in ICFAI affiliated different campuses in Jaipur, Hyderabad, Calcutta, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Dehradun. Candidates are advised to go through the whole article below for the details regarding IBSAT 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria and Admit Card.
- The candidates can apply for IBSAT 2020 untill 16 December 2020.
- IBSAT 2020 test dates are 26 & 27 December 2020.
IBSAT 2020 Important Dates
The IBSAT 2020 important dates and Schedule cna be checked below in the given table:
IBSAT 2020 Schedule
Registration Start Date
01 July 2020
Last Date to Apply
16 December 2020
Admit card Download start date
To be announced
Last Date for Admit Card download
26 & 27 December 2020
IBSAT Exam Date 2020
December 26 & 27, 2020
IBSAT Result Date
05 January 2021
Selection Briefings (Start-End Dates)
09 - 17 January 2021
Last date to apply for IBS admission with CAT/GMAT/NMAT score
31 January 2021
Selection Process for MBA/PGDM (Start-End Dates)
February to March 2021 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT 2020 Application Form
- The Applicants must go through the Eligibility Criteria & Requirements before going for the registration process.
- Click on the Register Link on IBSAT 2020 website to start the registration process.
- Candidates can register by providing the basic information.
- Registered Candidates will receive an email notification to their registered email id with their application number, password, and the link to complete the application form.
- Once you got registered, Log In using the Login credentials.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e, Personal details, Education Qualifications, Choice of Examination centre and hit "Submit".
- A summary along with the complete amount payable will be presented. You will be redirected to the payment gateway page by clicking on the "Make Payment" link.
- Make Fee Payment via Net banking /Debit card/ Credit card.
- On successful completion of the form and payment, the candidate can download the online application form.
- All future communications will be done only to the registered email ID.
IBSAT 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT 2020) for aspirants belonging to different categories is displayed in the table below:
IBSAT 2020 Registration Fee
|Applicant's Category ||Application Fee|
|All Categories||Rs 1800/-|
Mode of Payments: Application fee of IBSAT 2020 can be paid through following payments gateways.
- Net Banking
- Credit cards /Debit cards
IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2020 Eligibility is given below for various offered courses. Candidates should check whether they are eligible or not before applying for the exam. Here is the eligibility for IBSAT:
- Graduation (any discipline) with an aggregate of 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English.
- All Entrants should have completed at least 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the required eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS marks by 31 May 2020.
- Applicants in their Last year of bachelor’s degree course are also permitted to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/ assignments) before 31 May 2020.
- The Applicants willing to take admission to PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) Program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune have to appear for IBSAT 2020.
IBSAT 2020 Admit Cards
Candidates can check the Admit Card of IBSAT 2020 through the below-given details:
- IBS Aptitude Test 2020, Candidates can download the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2020 Hall-ticket from the official website using the Application No. & password.
- The candidates must have to produce Admit Card at the test-centre for writing the exam.
- The Admit card includes the following Details:
- Application Number
- Date & Time of Entrance Examination
- Test Centre Details
IBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The IBS aptitude test 2020 Exam is an Online Entrance examination for applicants seeking admission in MBA /PGPM /PhD courses. The Exam Pattern of ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2020 is specified in a table below:
Entrance Exam Question Pattern for ISBAT 2020
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|No. of Questions||140|
|Time Duration||120 Minutes|
|No. of Sections||4: A, B, C, D|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Marking Scheme |
(+) 1 for Correct Answers & No Negative Marking
Section-wise analysis of IBSAT Question Paper:
Number of questions
Maximum Score Section wise
Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation(DA & DI)
IBSAT 2020 Syllabus
According to the IBS Aptitude Test 2020 Syllabus, candidates must prefer the CAT level to prepare for various topics. The syllabus will include various topics from the subjects of Verbal Ability(VA), Reading Comprehension(RC), Quantitative Ability(QA), Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation(DA & DI). Topics included in the syllabus of IBSAT 2019 are given below in details for various subjects:
- Verbal Ability: Synonyms/Antonyms, Word Relation, Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement/one-word substitute, Fill in the blanks, Jumbled Sentences.
- Reading Comprehension(RC): 3 RCs with a word length of 500+, 1 RCs with a word length of 400+.
- Quantitative Ability(QA): Number System, Speed, Time and Distance, Simplification & Algebra, Speed, Profit, Loss & Discount, Percentage, Permutation & Probability, Work and Time, Geometry and Mensuration, Simple interest & partnership, Time and Work, Ratio.
- Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation(DA & DI): Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation (Pie chart), Data Interpretation (Line, Bar & Graph), Data Interpretation (Line and Table).
ISBAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the preparation tips through below-given details:
- The candidates must study systematically and try to stick to the time table they have prepared. The candidates must study from reliable sources only and refer the books of renowned authors.
- The students need to rigorously practice from Aptitude, Reasoning, Mathematics etc. topics from which most of the questions are asked.
- The candidates must solve previous year question paper and also the available sample papers.
- The candidates must be well aware of all the happenings in the country and internationally which would help them in being up to date and hence enhance their general knowledge.
- The candidates need to have a proper diet and rest, which would help them in maintaining their health.
IBSAT 2020 Result
Candidates can check the result for ISBAT test 2020 through the below-given details
- The candidates can check their result by using the Log In Credentials provided during the registration process.
- There is no option of sending the hard copy of the scorecard through the post. The scorecard consists of the actual marks scored by the candidate in different sections.
- Official Website for IBSAT Result i.e https://www.ibsindia.org/admissions/
IBSAT 2020 Admission Process
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The ICFAI Society accept Scores from 2018 onwards (only the candidates who have not appeared for the selection process in February 2020 are eligible to attend) or IBSAT/CAT/ NMAT by GMAC TM/GMAT/SNAP/XAT/MAT/CMAT/CET (Maharashtra) and any other State Level Test. for admission.
- Candidates who have qualified are called for the selection process at 8 IBS campuses.
- The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBSAT 2020 Highlights
Candidates may check the highlights of ISBAT 2020 through the below table:
The ICFAI Business School(IBS)
University Level Entrance Examination
|MBA /PGPM /PhD|
IBSAT Official website
To offer admission in MBA /PGPM /PhD courses.
About ICFAI Business School (IBS)
IBS is considered one of the finest B-school in the country, providing excellence in academic front and infrastructure. Established in the year 1995, IBS is a constituent of ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
(IFHE) and offers MBA and PhD program and is declared deemed to be a university. IBS campuses are spread across the country in different states which are- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Dehradun and Jaipur. IBS Dehradun and Jaipur offers MBA programs only under the state legislature of Uttrakhand and Government of Rajasthan respectively. Candidates can get admission to any of these campuses through CAT/MAT/NMAT and IBSAT( conducted by the university itself).