IBSAT 2022 Admit Card will be released by ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education, Hyderabad on the official website. IBSAT is an aptitude test and the duration is for two hours. The paper has four sections. The exam will be conducted for candidates seeking admission to the MBA/PGPM/Ph.D. programs at IBS Hyderabad. All the candidates can get the whole information and details related to IBSAT 2022 Admit Card on this page.
IBSAT 2022 Admit Card Dates
IBSAT 2022 Admit Card dates will be released by the conducting authority on the official website. Candidates can check all important dates related to the ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test 2022 admit cards below in the table:
IBSAT 2022 Admit Card Dates
|Admit card Release Date||To be Announced|
|Last date to download||To be Announced|
|IBSAT 2022 Exam Date||To be Announced|
IBSAT 2022 Admit Card
IBSAT 2022 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the conducting authority after the registration process will be over. Candidates must check the given points regarding the IBSAT Admit Card:
- Candidates must download their admit card/Hall Ticket online.
- Admit card would not be sent on the candidate's email id or mobile number.
- Applicants must keep their enrollment id and password with safety.
- In case the candidate is unable to download their hall ticket then he/she can contact the chairman of the university.
- A printout of the downloaded hall ticket must be brought to the Test Centre along with the original and valid photo identification like Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license or PAN Card for verification purposes.
- The Admit Card/Admission Ticket of IBSAT must be carefully preserved by the Candidate and produced at the time of Admission if required by the Admitting Institute.
Documents Required at IBSAT Exam Center 2022
Candidates are required to carry a few documents at the time of the IBSAT exam for verification purposes. The mandatory documents are as follows:
- Candidates must bring IBSAT Admit Card on exam day.
- Must carry a valid ID proof along with their admit card to the exam centre. It could be any document from the following:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- College ID Proof
- Employer ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- Candidates should carry two passport size photos the same as the one uploaded at the time of registration.
How to Download IBSAT 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates must follow the given below step while downloading the ibsat admit card:
- Candidates must go to the official website of the institute.
- Candidates will have to log in with their enrollment id and password.
- If the candidate forgets their enrollment or password, they can solve it by clicking on the 'Forget Enrollment ID and Password' option.
- Submit the all required details asked to get the admission card.
- Candidates must keep the printout of their hall ticket as it has to be produced in the examination hall.
Details in the IBSAT 2022 Admit Card
Below is the list of details that the candidate needs to check in the admit card/admission card to ensure its correctness:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- IBSAT exam date
- Exam timing
- Name(s) and Code(s) of the Test Paper(s) applied
- Name and Address of the Test Centre allotted
IBSAT 2022 Slot Booking
Candidates can check the details given below:
- The candidates have to book the slots for IBSAT 2022 first to generate the admit card.
- IBSAT 2022 slot booking is to be done online mode only through the candidate login.
- Only once the candidates book a slot, they can proceed to download the admit card.
- The candidates must complete the IBSAT slot booking process as early as possible to get the exam date and test center as per the preference.
- To book slots candidates have to log in using the application number and password.
What to Carry to IBSAT 2022 Test Centers?
On the day of the entrance exam, candidates need to carry the list of documents mentioned below:
- A hard copy of the IBSAT 2022 admit card.
- A valid id proof in original.
List of acceptable ID proofs – Candidates are allowed to carry any one (01) of the below-mentioned id proof to the allotted test center:
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id card
- PAN card
- Driving license
What Not to Carry With IBSAT 2022 Admit Card?
Other than the admit card and id proof, candidates should not carry anything else inside the exam centre. Candidates can check the list of banned items inside the exam hall below.
- Mobile phones
- Bluetooth devices
- Smartwatches or any other kind of digital devices
- Log tables
- Scales of any kind
- Food Items or Beverages
How to Retrieve Password for IBSAT 2022 Login?
To download the admit card, candidates require to log in using their application number and password. However, in case, if a candidate does not remember their login details, then in such a case, they should follow the instructions as provided below.
- Access IBSAT 2022 login from the ICFAI website.
- In the next screen, candidates need to enter their registered email id.
- Click on the “submit” button and then your IBSAT 2022 login password will be sent to your registered email id.
IBSAT 2022 Entrance Exam Centers
The aspirants have to select the test centres during IBSAT 2022 Registration process. The cities are mentioned below where the exam will be held:
IBSAT 2022 Exam Center: East Region
Check the cities of East Region below:
IBSAT 2022 Exam Center: West Region
The aspirant can check the west region below:
IBSAT 2022 Exam Center: North Region
The aspirant can check the North region below:
- Greater Noida
IBSAT 2022 Exam Center: South Region
The list of test centers for the IBSAT 2022 are as follows:
IBSAT 2022 Exam Center: Central Region
IBSAT 2022 test centres can be checked below: