IBSAT 2019 Selection Process will be conducted by the IBS, Hyderabad campus. Candidates who qualify IBSAT 2019/ CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC will be called for the selection process. The rounds will begin after the declaration of IBSAT Results. MBA/ PGPM Program selection process will start on 22 to 29 February 2020 and the Ph.D. program selection process will start on 07 and 08 March 2020. The selection procedure of IBSAT 2019 is a two-step process. In the first step, candidates have to appear for the IBS Aptitude Test. As part of the second step of IBSAT 2019 selection procedure, IBS Hyderabad will conduct Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) at its campus.
IBSAT 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates concern with the IBSAT 2019 entrance exam given below:
|IBSAT Exam Date||21 and 22 December 2019|
|Result Declaration||05 January 2020|
|IBSAT 2019 Selection Briefings||11 to 19 January 2020|
|Selection Process||22 and 29 February 2020|
IBSAT 2019 Counselling
Given below are the necessary information of IBSAT counselling 2019:
- After result announcement, candidates need to appear for the GD and PI rounds.
- After the completion of all the rounds, authority will published the Merit list and Cutoff.
- All those candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks will get the admission.
- Selection process will be conduct in ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
Given below documents which are necessary to bring at the time of counselling:
- Self-attested copy of graduation/12/10 mark sheet photocopy.
- Copy of passing certificate of graduation/class 12/class 10.
- Postgraduation passing certificate(if applicable)
- Application Form
- IBSART Admit Card
- Scorecard copy
IBSAT 2019 Cutoff
Candidates should check all relevant points related to the IBSAT Cutoff 2019 given below:
- Applicants are required to score the minimum cutoff marks to be eligible for the admission.
- Authority will release the separate cutoff list for all the campuses.
Given below are the IBSAT 2019 expected cutoff:
|IBS College||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
IBSAT 2019 Selection Process
Applicants should check the IBSAT 2019 selection process for the admission given below:
Step 1: Registration
- All the candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks need to register themselves for the further process of selection.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website after the declaration of the cutoff list.
- Regsiter by entering all the essential information.
Step 2: Selection Briefing
- ICFAI Business School conducts the selection briefing in some cities across the India before the selection process start.
- These briefings are like seminars that are conducted to provide the right information and guidance to candidates.
- In selection briefing process the senior teachers of IBS answer the all the doubts of the candidates and also provide tips for GD and PI rounds.
- A selection briefing is mainly divided into three parts –
1. About IFCAI Business School
2. Briefing on IBS Selection Process
3. Questions and Answers
- Authority will provide the facility to the candidates to choose the centre, date and time as per their preference.
- Only those candidates are attained the selection briefing who successfully clear the entrance exam.
Step 3: Group discussion
- After the selection briefing process, all the candidates who clear the exam will be called for the group discussion at the IBS, Hyderabad.
- Group Discussions are conduct to check aspirants skills such as leadership skills, communication skills, tactfulness, problem-solving abilities, and ability to stay focused and get the task done.
Step 4: Personal Interview
- Those who crackedd the GD round successfully are invite for the final round i.e., Personal Interview.
- Authority will conduct the interview to check the candidate confidence, the way of thinking, interpersonal and communication.
- Time period of the interview is completetly depends on the applicants answer.
- It is compulsory for the candidates who clear the exam successfully to appear for the GD and PI.
IBSAT 2019 Merit List
Candidates can get all the information to know about the IBSAT 2019 Merit List given below:
- The conducting body will release the final IBSAT merit list after the completion of all the selection rounds.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of all the stages and put it in a descending order.
- Candidates then finaaly proceed for the counselling round and complete the admission process.
- Given below are the points in which the final merit list, along with their weightages:
|Past academic records (PAR)||Class 10||40|
|Personal Interview (PI)|| -||30|
|Group Discussion (GD)|| -||30|