SNAP 2022 result is announced on 10 January 2023. The Exams were condcuted on 10, 18 and 23 December 2022 by Symbiosis International University (SIU). This exam is conducted once every year at the University Level in computer-based mode. The candidates who qualify successfully in the entrance exam will get admission in MBA//M.Sc programmes in its B-schools. The final selection of the applicants for admission is based on performance in SNAP 2023 and GE-PIWAT. The candidates must go through the complete article to know more about SNAP 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern etc.
- The Symbiosis International University (SIU) has declared the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) 2022 result on 10 January 2023. Candidates can check their results from the official website - snaptest.org.
- SIU has conducted the SNAP entrance test on three days - 10 December 2022, 18 December 2022 and 23 December 2022.
SNAP 2023 Exam Status
Candidates can check the SNAP 2023 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification will be released soon|
|Application form||Yet to announce|
SNAP 2023 Important Dates
SNAP 2023 Important Dates can be checked in the below table:
SNAP Entrance Test 2023 Time Table
|Registrations start||04 August 2023|
|Registrations close||24 November 2023|
|SNAP Mock Test registration last date||26 September 2023|
|Mock Test Slot Booking||27 September 2023|
|SNAP Mock Test 2023||28 to 30 September 2023|
|Admit Card release date|
05 December 2023
10 December 2023 (Second and Third round)
|Result declaration||January 2023|
SNAP 2023 Application Form
- Upload the latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP examination. (the photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
NOTE: Any Changes in the online application form (except the name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the Last date of Registration. No changes shall be permitted after the closing date under any circumstances.
Following are the stages applicants will go through while filling their SNAP 2023 Application form:
- Registration of the Individual candidate
- Application form filling
- Uploading the required Documents
- Application Fee Payment
SNAP 2023 Application Fee
SNAP 2023 Application Fee of Rs. 1750/- can be paid as per the instructions mentioned:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft.
To pay using the Demand Draft method, follow the below-mentioned guidelines:
- Applicants had to submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Candidates could choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in the "Make Payment" Tab. Then they needed to take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at the following address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY,
Gram: Lavale,Tal: Mulshi,
Dist: Pune – 412115
SNAP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have graduated from any recognized/statutory University or Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC/ST).
NOTE: Admission of such candidate will be provisional and will be cancelled in the event of non-fulfilment of the above-stated criteria.
- A candidate who has completed a qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
IMPORTANT: It is the responsibility of the candidate to ascertain whether she/he possesses the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
Following reservation, the policy is followed for admission to any programme of Institutes of SIU (except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies)
WITHIN SANCTIONED INTAKE
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 7.5%
- Differently Abled: 3%
- Children/wards of Defence Personnel: 5%
Children/wards of Defence Personnel will be offered 5% of reservation in the following institutions and their respective courses only:
- MBA (International Business)-Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- MBA (Telecom Management)-Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
- MBA (Information Technology Business Management)-Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- MBA (Information Technology)-Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
NOTE: The definition for Children / Wards of Defence Personnel is: The term Defence Personnel would mean only those serving/retired Defence personnel from Army, Navy, Air Force. Retired defence personnel are those who fall in the category of ex-servicemen as laid down in Ministry of Defence letter no 36035/5/85- Estt (SCT) dated 14 April 1987. It includes children of defence personnel who died while in service or after retirement.
OVER AND ABOVE INTAKE
- Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats per programme
- International Candidates: 15%
NOTE: For all the reserved category students, it is mandatory to show their relevant documents which prove their reservation and gives them the right to take admission based on that and failing to prove their reservation by the time of admission, their candidature shall be cancelled.
SNAP 2023 Admit Card
SNAP 2023 Admit Card
should be printed from the official SNAP website. Check the other relevant details in the below-given points:
- Please ensure that the latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided before appearing for the test (the photograph should not be more than 3 months old)
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following:
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU.
- An authorized person will verify & authenticate the Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test.
IMPORTANT: Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further GE-PIWAT processes.
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern details can be checked below in the given table:
SNAP 2023 Paper Pattern
Mode of Examination
Duration of Examination
120 minutes (2 hours)
No. of Questions asked
130 Normal + Special
Type of Questions
MCQ (Objective) & Special Subjective Questions
+1 for Correct (Normal)
+2 for Correct (Special)
-0.25 for Incorrect (Normal)
-0.5 for Incorrect (Special)
Medium of examination
Section-wise division is given below:
Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability
General English: Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning and Reading Comprehension
SNAP 2023 Syllabus
SNAP 2023 Syllabus is mentioned in detail which must be followed by all the aspiring candidates to score well in the SNAP 2023 examination:
Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability:
- Assumptions, Binary Logic, Blood Relations, Clocks and Calendars, Coding-Decoding, Data Arrangement, Data Structures, Direction Sense, Profit & Loss, Averages, Family Tree, Proposition, Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Series, Sets, Statements, Syllogism, Venn Diagram, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry etc.
General English: Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning and Reading Comprehension:
- Analogies, Antonyms, Contextual usage, Different usage of the same word, Fill in the blanks, Foreign language words used in English, Grammar, Idioms, Jumbled paragraphs, One-word substitution, Para Completion and inference, Para jumbles, Reading Comprehension, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Syllogisms, Verbal Logic, Verbal Reasoning
- Bars, Caselets, Data Sufficiency, Line Graphs, Pie Charts, Tables, etc.
- India and the world, Current Affairs, Awards, History, Political Science, Science etc.
SNAP 2023 Preparation Tips
SNAP 2023 preparation tips are mentioned below for all the aspiring applicants looking for some guidance for the SNAP 2023 Examination:
- Students must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything that as it is easier to refer notes than going through all over again.
- Daily revision is an important aspect.
- An ample amount of sleep is a must.
SNAP 2023 Answer Key
The expected Answer Key would be released soon after the exam will be over.
- Candidates can check the answers and get an estimated percentile before the actual result is released.
- The cut-off marks will determine if the candidate is eligible for taking admission in the MBA/MSc Programs in various institutes accepting the scores of SNAP 2023
- With the help of paper analysis, the candidate can calculate the probable rank from SNAP rank predictor 2023
SNAP 2023 Result
SNAP 2023 Result will be announced on the official website.
- Results would be followed by SNAP 2023 counselling for which only the candidates who qualify for the examination will proceed.
- A scorecard would be generated which all the qualified candidates must follow up for future admission related formalities.
SNAP 2023 Counselling
SNAP 2023 Counselling will commence after the results have been declared and there will be no centrally conducted counselling by the SIU, students have to report individually to the participating institutions for admission.
- Personal Interview and Group Discussion will be conducted for the qualified students for further filtering and a final merit list would be prepared for all the students who have made it to the colleges and courses they applied for.
Shortlisting for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT):
- A candidate will be shortlisted for further Symbiosis admission process (GE-PIWAT) based on her/his overall SNAP Percentile. Please check the respective Institute website for information and dates of GE-PIWAT.
- The further admission process is conducted separately for each programme by each Institute. The cut-off for shortlisting is also calculated separately for each programme. Based on her/his overall SNAP percentile, a particular candidate may get shortlisted for more than one programme. In such a scenario the candidate is expected to participate in the GE-PIWAT for each programme separately.
MERIT LIST DECLARATION AND ADMISSION
Merit list will be based on the following parameters:
Weightage for Final Merit List
|SNAP Score (out of 60, scaled down to 50 marks)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction(PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Note: Category-wise cut off for Merit List and Wait List will be displayed on the website of the respective Institutes. Wait list movement will depend upon the vacant seats available.
List of Insititutes and Courses
The Institutes and courses they offer are listed below:
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- MBA (Information Technology)
- Sc. (Computer Applications)
- Sc. (System Security)
Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
- MBA (Infrastructure Development & Management)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Agri-Business)
- MBA (Energy & Environment)
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC, Pune)
- MBA (Communication Management)
Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
- MBA (Operations Management)
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- MBA (Information Technology Business Management)
- MBA (Data Science & Data Analytics)
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
Symbiosis School of Media & Communication (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- MBA (Communication Management)
Symbiosis School of Banking & Finance (SSBF, Pune) (formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
SNAP 2023 Test Cities
SNAP Test 2023 will be conducted in 94 cities all over India.
Gangtok - Bardang
Panjim - Mapusa
Chandigarh - Mohali
Ernakulam - Kochi
SNAP 2023 Highlights
Get the basic details about SNAP 2023 hererby;
Symbiosis International University
Postgraduate Courses in Management
SNAP Official website
|Application Link||Activate Soon|
To offer admission in Postgraduate Management and Science Courses by the University across India
Stay connected to Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2023 [SNAP] conducted by Symbiosis International University.
About Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Symbiosis International or SIU(deemed University) was established under Section 3 (UGC Act) in the year 2002. The SIU deemed University is spread on campus with an area of 300 acres in the outskirts of Pune, Maharashtra. Symbiosis International holds remarkable leadership in management education with most of its management institutes ranked amongst the best in the country and across the world. SIU is covering 8 faculties named Law, Management, Computer Studies, Health Sciences, Media and communication, Architecture, Social science, Humanities and Engineering. With the best faculty and administration, SIU is creating a benchmark in terms of quality and knowledge.