SNAPSNAP is applicable for the admission of the interested candidates into multiple MSc/MBA programs. Candidates holding a graduation degree with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. Applicants can fill the form online by visiting the official website. Details to the SNAP 2020 Application Form filling process are given below.
SNAP 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for SNAP Application Form 2020 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
SNAP 2020 Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||24 September 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||30 November 2020|
Applicant must check the filled details in registration form because once the submission of form is done candidate will not allow doing any correction.
SNAP 2020 Online Registration
Aspirants must go through SNAP 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the National Institute of Design (SNAP) Registration:
- The SNAP 2020 will be held once in a year through online mode.
- The registration forms are available on the official website of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test.
- The applicant can be fill their application form through both modes. i.e. online mode or offline mode.
- Multiple forms submitted by a single candidate will be rejected.
- The candidate should provide a valid email Id and mobile number.
- All the information will be shared through SMS/email.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph with signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- The details of the Candidate's Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, Date of birth, as filled by candidate in the form.
- Take more than one photocopies of your application form for further process.
Documents required for filling the SNAP Application form
The list of document required while filling the application form is given below:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Passport Size Photograph
- Category Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post-graduation Certificate
- Additional qualification
- Experience certificate
- No objection certificate(if applicable)
Important Instructions regarding SNAP 2020 Application form filling
The vital information instructions regarding SNAP 2020 Application form is given below:
- The final submission of the registration form will remain incomplete if all the steps are not completed along with the application fee. Such application form will be rejected, and no response on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Basic details and educational details, uploading of scanned images( for first-timer candidates), Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the SNAP's website regularly for the latest updates and to check their SMS/e-mails.
SNAP 2020 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the SNAP doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the SNAP 2020 application form till 30 November 2020 along with fee payment.
SNAP 2020 Application Fee
The detail information regarding the SNAP Application form 2020 is given below:
- The interested applicant has pay Rs.1750/- for the application form.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through:
- Online mode: Candidate can pay their application fee through online mode by:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Offline mode: For offline mode Candidate have to pay their fee through demand draft(DD) in the favour of SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT, SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
How to Apply for SNAP 2020?
The interested candidate makes sure that before apply for the SNAP 2020, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply:
- Go to the official website.
- A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like the name of the candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
- After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
- In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
- After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee.
SNAP 2020 Admit Card
The SNAP Admit Card 2020 will be released through Online mode on the official website only.
- To download the admit card, login credentials need of the candidate needs to be entered.
- No candidate is going to receive the admit card via post at his/her address.
- On the day of the exam the hard copy for SNAP Admit card must be compulsorily be bought.