IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 Application form submission last date extended till 30 June 2020. IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 is also known as IGNOU OPENMAT 2020. IGNOU exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA) on the behalf of Indira Gandhi National Open University. This entrance exam is conducted at the national level once in a year to offer admission into MBA courses. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the IGNOU exam. NTA shall also conduct the Entrance examinations of IGNOUs PhD and MBA (OPENMAT) programmes on May 2020 for the 2020 admissions to these programmes.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test Latest Update
- 15 June 2020: Extension of Registration Dates Upto 30 June 2020 2020 for Entrance Test of PhD & OPENMAT XLVII 2020
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 Important Date
Aspirants can check the important events and their date in the following table:
|Start Date of Application Form||28 February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form|
|Application form correction window|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Answer key||April 2020|
|Counselling||To be announced|
These are the officially announced dates of the IGNOU exam:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020: Application Form (Extended), Eligibility - Admissions
IGNOU MBA 2020 Application Date Extension
National Testing Agency (NTA) released a official notice regarding extension and revision for submission of online application forms. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) admission test 2020 for Phd and Open MAT (MBA) Application last Dates are extended to 30 June 2020.
IGNOU MBA 2020 Application form
The detailed information regarding the IGNOU OPENMAT application form is given below.
- The application form has been released 28 February 2020.
- The last date to submit the form is 30 June 2020(Extended).
- Application is available on the official website through the online mode.
- The application correction dates are from 16 – 20 May 2020.
- Applicants have to fill the complete form because incomplete fill application will be rejected by the NTA.
- Completely filled form will be accepted by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
NOTE: Click here to the IGNOU Openmat Application Form here.
The category wise IGNOU Application fee is given below.
|SC/ST and EWS||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidate have to pay their application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to fill the IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 application form?
The procedure for filling the IGNOU Application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.ignouexams.com
- Click on the ‘OPENMAT Application Form’.
- Applicant have to first register themselves by entering some basic details.
- Then click on the new application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the form.
- Upload all the scanned documents along with PP size photo and sign.
- Pay the application fee.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the IGNOU MBA Entrance Test Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on 09 April 2020.
- Applicant can download the hall ticket from the official website through the online mode.
- No candidate will receive their admit card through post.
- Students have to carry the admit card in the exam centre because no candidate will allow to sit in the exam without admit card.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the IGNOU Openmat Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the examination.
- Entrance Test: Aspirants must clear the OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (including professional degree in Engineering /law /medicine /ICWAI /ICSI /ICAI) in any stream from any recognized board.
- Marks Required: Candidate must have 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding IGNOU Entrance test Exam Pattern is given below.
|Number of Sections||Four Sections: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Time Duration||180 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for each incorrect attempt|
Check the distribution of questions for OPENMAT 2020 in the below table:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
This is the latest updated exam pattern of IGNOU. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
NOTE: Click here to view and download the IGNOU OPENMAT Information Bulletin Here.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2020 Syllabus
The topic-wise IGNOU MBA Entrance Test Syllabus is given below.
- Reading Comprehension
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Fill in the Blanks based on word Meanings
- Relation pair of words
- Sentence Correction
- Profit and Loss
- Basic Geometry
- Ratio and Proportions
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Set Theory
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning
- Pie Charts
IGNOU MBA Entrance Exam 2020 Result
The vital information regarding the IGNOU MBA Result is given below
- IGNOU Result will be made available through online mode.
- The result contains the qualifying status of the candidate.
- To check the results students have to enter their login credentials.
- Every candidate securing an appropriate percentage of qualifying marks will be called for counselling/seat allotment process.
For more information regarding IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Click Here.