IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Registration will begin in March 2023. Candidates will be able to fill the application form in online mode. GNOU exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA) on the behalf of Indira Gandhi National Open University. This entrance exam is conducted at the national level once in a year to offer admission into MBA courses. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding the IGNOU exam. The candidates can read the whole article to know more about IGNOU OPENMAT 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Important Date
Aspirants can check the important events and their date in the following table:
Availability of Application Form
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023: Registration, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus - Admissions
|02 March 2023|
Last Date to Register
|25 March 2023|
Release of Admit Card
|06 April 2023|
IGNOU OPENMAT MBA
|11 April 2023|
|Answer Key release date||April 2023|
|Result declaration date||April 2023|
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Answer Key
The NTA will be uploading the Question paper, responses attempted by the candidates and the draft Answer Key.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key on the official website if they find any discrepancy in it.
- Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged.
- If the challenge will be found correct then the processing fee will be refunded. No challenge shall be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
- Once the final key will be released no objection can be raised against it.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Result
The vital information regarding the IGNOU MBA Result is given below
- IGNOU Result will be made available through online mode.
- The result contains the qualifying status of the candidate.
- To check the results students have to enter their login credentials.
- Every candidate securing an appropriate percentage of qualifying marks will be called for the counselling/seat allotment process.
IGNOU MBA 2023 Application form
The detailed information regarding the IGNOU OPENMAT application form is given below.
- The application was available on the official website through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill the complete form because an incomplete fill application will be rejected by the NTA.
- Completely filled form will be accepted by the officials.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
IGNOU MBA 2023 Application Fee
The category wise IGNOU Application fee is given below.
|SC/ST and EWS||Rs.600/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidate have to pay their application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
How to fill IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 application form?
The procedure for filling the IGNOU Application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.ignouexams.com
- Click on the ‘OPENMAT Application Form’.
- Applicant have to first register themselves by entering some basic details.
- Then click on the new application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the form.
- Upload all the scanned documents along with PP size photo and sign.
- Pay the application fee.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the IGNOU MBA Entrance Test Admit Card is given below.
- Applicant can download the hall ticket from the official website through online mode.
- No candidate will receive their admit card through post.
- Students have to carry the admit card in the exam centre because no candidate will allow to sit in the exam without admit card.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the IGNOU Openmat Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the examination.
- Entrance Test: Aspirants must clear the OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (including a professional degree in Engineering /law /medicine /ICWAI /ICSI /ICAI) in any stream from any recognized board.
- Marks Required: Candidate must have 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding IGNOU Entrance test Exam Pattern is given below.
|Number of Sections||Four Sections: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning|
|Number of Questions||200 Questions|
|Total Marks||200 marks|
|Time Duration||180 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||No marks will be deducted for each incorrect attempt|
Check the distribution of questions for OPENMAT 2020 in the below table:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
This is the latest updated exam pattern of IGNOU. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the officials.
IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2023 Syllabus
The topic-wise IGNOU MBA Entrance Test Syllabus is given below.
- Reading Comprehension
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Fill in the Blanks based on word Meanings
- Relation pair of words
- Sentence Correction
- Profit and Loss
- Basic Geometry
- Ratio and Proportions
- Number Systems
- LCM and HCF
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Set Theory
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Assertion and reasons
- Cause and Effect
- Coding and decoding
- Critical reasoning
- Family tree
- Statements and assumptions
- Statements and conclusions
- Symbol Based problems
- Visual reasoning
- Pie Charts
Download IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Prospectus Pdf
IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 entrance exam:
|Exam Name||IGNOU OPENMAT 2023|
|Conducting Body||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Purpose||To offer admission in MBA courses at IGNOU|
I have scored 62.45% in B. COM from IGNOU. Am I eligible?
What is the link for the application form?
Can I do MBA after BA from IGNOU?
I entered the wrong details while applying for the Open MAT. How can I correct it?