IIFT Certificate Program in Export Management: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will release admission notification for December 2020 – March 2021 Session. The candidate will be selected on the basis of their profile- qualifications, experience etc. Shortlisted candidates can be called for online/ telephonic interviews. It is organized for aspirants, who want to build a career in the export management field. The programme will begin with a 4-day on-campus module at IIFT Delhi and followed by online sessions every weekend. During the on-campus module, the candidate will attend lectures and visit an Inland Container Depot in the NCR region.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Read about more IIFT Courses Here.
IIFT Export Management 2020 Certificate Course Admission Important Date
|The application form will start from||28 September 2020|
|Last date of application form||31 October 2020|
|The course will start on||December 2020|
|Ending date of Course||March 2021|
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IIFT Export Management 2020 Certificate Course Admission - Admissions
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN EXPORT IMPORT MANAGEMENT(NOVEMBER – FEBRUARY and APRIL – JULY)
|Important Dates||November Batch||April Batch|
|Release of advertisement/ availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s website i.e.www.iift.edu||AUGUST||JANUARY|
|Last date for receipt of applications||SEPTEMBER||MARCH|
The course fee for IIFT Certificate Program in Export Management is Rs. 75000/-. There is a 50% concession in SC/ST/PH participants.
Through NEFT: (Account Name – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Bank – INDIAN BANK, Branch – MIA, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi, A/c No. – 767635122, IFSC code – IDIB000M089, Type of Account – Current Account)
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Lovely Professional University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna University
MIT ADT University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
DIT University Admission
UPES Management Entrance Test
Shoolini University Admission
GNIOT Greater Noida
IIFT Export Management 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must fulfil the following criteria to take admission in IIFT Certificate Program in Export Management.
Graduation or equivalent degree from any affiliated University or Institution.
Diploma holders with two or more years of post-diploma full-time work experience.
How to apply for IIFT Export Management 2020 Certificate Course Admission?
- The application form can be downloaded from www.iift.edu.
- Applicant must fill all details including the E-mail address.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- List of short-listed applicants will be available on IIFT official website.
- Shortlisted applicants will submit the IIFT course fee before the last
|Time Duration||4 months|
|Class Schedule||Contact classes at IIFT for 4 days
Saturday (2-6pm) + Sunday (9 am to 6 pm)
|Location||Any location i.e. home, office, during travel etc. as long as there is access to a good high-speed internet connection|
|Examination & Award of Certificate||Participants who score a minimum of 50% marks in each subject will get the Certificate.|
There are some instructions related to IIFT Certificate Program in Export Management. It is given below.
- Candidates are required to attend at least 70 per cent of the total number of sessions in the Course to make them eligible to appear in the examination
- All class sessions will be live and facilitate two-way interaction between participants and faculty.
- Candidate can see the faculty and the slides and also ask questions. Lectures are thoroughly backed by research which the Institute regularly conducts for both trade & commerce and the government.
- The entire programme will cover the fundamental concepts of exports/imports.
- Regular evaluation will ensure that the participant has, indeed, imbibed both the knowledge and its applications.
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area