WB D.El.Ed 2021 is also known as West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education which is conducted by West Bengal Board of Primary Education at the state level once in a year. Shortlisted candidate will get admission into two-year courses of Diploma. Interested candidate can go through the following article for detailed information regarding the WB D.El.Ed 2021.
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Exam Status
|Exam Notification||Yet to Announce|
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of the WB D.El.Ed is given below.
|WB D.El.Ed Application form starts from||10 August 2021|
|Last date for fill up the application form||31 August 2021|
|Scrutiny of Application Forms||Upto 11 September 2021|
|Merit list available by||22 September 2021|
|The admission process as per the approved list will commence from||Announced soon|
|Classes begin on||Announced soon|
These are the tentative dates based on the previous year exam. Candidate can keep visiting this page of the latest updates as notified by the officials.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WB D.El.Ed 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria - Admissions
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the WB D.El.Ed application form is given below.
- WB D.El.Ed application form will be released in the second week of August 2021(tentative).
- Applicants are requested to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- The application will be released online mode on the official website.
- Candidate are requested to fill the form carefully because there is no provision of correction window.
How to Apply for WB D.EI.Ed?
Below are the steps are given with which the candidates have to apply for D.EI.Ed Application form 2020:
- Step 1: Navigate to the West Bengal Official Website.
- Step 2: Provide preference for the desired institute.
- Step 3: Fill in Basic Information.
- Step 4: Provide a Permanent address.
- Step 5: Enter academic details carefully.
- Step 6: Upload all the relevant documents, in the prescribed format and size
- Step 7: Read the declaration and submit the application form
- Step 8: Pay the application fees using a prescribed mode of payment.
- Step 9: Print out the completed application form for future reference
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Application Fee
The category wise WB D.El.Ed application fee is given below.
|General and OBC||Rs.100/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
NOTE: No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
Documents to be uploaded
- Admit Card of Madhyamik Pariksha (10th) or Equivalent Examinations as proof of age
- Mark-sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) or its Equivalent Examinations
- Caste Certificate
- PwD Certificate if applicable
- Pension/Service Booklet/ Certificate as Ex-Serviceman
- Domicile certificate
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the WB D.El.Ed eligibility criteria is given below.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate have to pass class 12th form the recognized board.
- Marks Required: The candidate should secure 50% marks in his/her 10+2 level. There is, however, a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH/Ex-Serviceman category.
- Mandatory Subjects: Applicant must have studied the language in Class 12th for which medium he/she will be applying for admission (Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santhali). The second language should be English.
- Age Limit: Category wise age limit is given below.
- A candidate who belongs to the General category should not older than 35 years at the time filling up the form.
- A candidate who belongs to SC/ST/PH and OBC-A & OBC-B should not older than 40 and 38 years at the time filling up form respectively.
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Merit List
Admission is strictly subject with document verification with an original document regarding the percentage of the marks, dob and reservation category. The detailed information regarding the WB D.El.Ed Merit list is given below.
- The merit list will be declared by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
- The list will contain the name of the selected candidate.
- The merit list will be declared on the official website through online mode.
- Shortlisted candidate will be call for the counselling process.
- The applicants will get admission after document verification of percentage of marks, date of birth and reservation category.
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Counselling
The detailed information regarding the WB D.El.Ed counselling is given below.
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for the counselling process.
- Students have to carry all the original documents along with one photocopy.
- The list of documents required is given below.
- Passing Certificate
- Class X & XII certificates
- Graduation Marksheet
- Domicile of WB
- Registration Number & Slip
- Colour Photographs
- Payment Receipt
- Caste Certificates
WB D.El.Ed 2021 Seat Intake
The vital information regarding the WB D.El.Ed Seat Intake is given below.
For /Govt./Govt. Spon. /Govt. Aided Institute
|Deputed In-Service Teacher||5||10|
For Private/Self-Financed Institute
Fee Structure: The fee structure for the course of Government Institution will be as per existing fees of West Bengal of Primary Education.
The fee structure for private and self-financed institute will be Rs. 12000/- only for one quarter of the year with the addition of Hostel Fees.
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2021 Highlights
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2020 Highlights are mentioned in the table below.
Name of Examination
West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education
WB D.El.Ed 2021
West Bengal Board of Primary Education
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions into D.EL.ED Program|
Mode of Examination
College Accepting WB DELED Score
Affiliated Colleges of West Bengal Primary Education
What is the fullform of WB D.El.Ed?
WB D.El.Ed stands for West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education.
Who is the conducting body of WB D.El.Ed?
WB D.El.Ed conducting body is West Bengal Board of Primary Education.
What is the application fee of WB D.El.Ed?
The application fee of WB D.El.Ed is Rs.300/- for unreserved category and Rs. 150/- for reserved category.
d.el.ed admission 2020 west bengal, www.wbbpe.org d.el.ed result, d.el.ed admission 2019 west bengal, d.el.ed course fees structure in west bengal, wb tet 2020, west bengal board of primary education official website, wb deled merit list 2019, west bengal board of primary education merit list 2019