North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2019: NEHU announced the admission notification for the 2019-20 session. NEHU is situated in Shillong. There are 66 colleges under NEHU (North Eastern Hill University). NEHU comes under the first few universities which provide affiliation to ‘Minority Educational Institution’ from all over the country. NEHU is also the member of ‘Promotion of Indian Higher Education’ and ‘Study India programme’ of the UGC.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
NEHU has invited the application forms for admissions for the different courses it is offering. the courses are B.Tech Programme, B.A.LL.B(Hons.), B.Arch, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MTTM.
- Last Date extended for few courses:- MBA(ABFT) and B.Arch- 15 July 2019, Master in Tourism and Hotel Managment- 18 July 2019, B.Tech(Lateral)(ECE/IT/ENE/BME)- 25 July 2019, M.Tech(ECE/IT) – 30 June 2019.
B.Tech in ECE Lateral Entry Entrance Examination (LEEE) 2019
Venue: Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering School of Technology, NEHU, Shillong- 793022.
|Date of Written Test||July 2019|
|Time of Written Test||11 A.M. – 1 P.M. (2 hours)|
|Reporting Time||North Eastern Hill University Admission 201910.00 A.M (at the venue)|
Schedule for B.Tech Lateral Entry
|1.||Publication for candidate’s name shortlisted for B.Tech (ECE) Lateral Entry Entrance
Examination 2019 in NEHU website
|2.||B.Tech (ECE) Lateral Entry Entrance Examination 2019||July 2019|
|3.||Publication of Merit List and Waiting List in NEHU website and departmental notice board||July 2019|
|4.||Date of Admission||August 2019|
|5.||Start of B.Tech (ECE) Classes||August 2019|
|6.||Display of vacant seats (if any)||August 2019|
|7.||Admission of Waitlisted candidates (if any)||August 2019|
Detailed Syllabus along with the marks distribution for Lateral Entry Entrance Exam-2019 B.Tech (ECE) here.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
M.Tech in ECE Entrance Examination (MEE-2019) 2019 Here.
ENTRANCE TEST DATES FOR ADMISSION INTO B.A.LL.B (HONS.), LL.M & PH.D PROGRAMMES IN THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW, NEHU
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.): on 18 June 2019 from 11:00 am
- LL.M Programme – on 07 August 2019 from 11:00 am
- Ph.D Programme – on 16 October 2019 from 11:00 am
North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2019 Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for the admissions in NEHU can submit their application form from August 2019 and the last date for submitting the application form is 15th June 2019. If the candidate gets late in submitting the application form then his application will not be accepted.
How to fill the online Application form for NEHU?
- Search for the official website for NEHU i.e. www.nehu.ac.in.
- find the link for admission 2019.
- Click on “Admission 2019” Button.
- choose your course and apply for the same.
- Follow the procedure for a particular course.
- pay the application fees and submit the complete application form.
NEHU 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- B.Tech Programme- NEHU is providing different courses in B.Tech- Electronics Communication Engineering, Energy Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology. and the Eligibility criteria for B.Tech programmes are:
a). the students who have passed their 12th class exams in science stream from the recognized board with minimum 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical vocational subjects (for SC/ST category the minimum passing marks are 40%)
b). Students must have positive JEE main score
B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission- For late admissions directly in the 2nd year/3rd year semester in B.tech courses eligibility criteria is-
B. Tech Electronic Communication Engineering- For the late admission in ECE a candidate must have done diploma in engineering from the following branches: ECE/medical engineering/instrumentation/electrical/CSE/Information Technology and get minimum of 60% aggregate marks in 3 years of institutional studies after the 10th class examination OR,
B.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics, Electronics and get a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12 class.
B.Tech Energy Engineering- For the late admissions in the energy engineering a candidate must have done the 3 yrs diploma in the relevant branch of the energy engineering with minimum 60% marks from the recognized institution after the 10th class examination OR
B.Sc. in Physics/Material Science/Electronics/Chemistry and got a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12th class and also a compulsory subject B.Sc.(Hons.) level.
B.Tech Biomedical Engineering-For the late admissions in Biomedical engineering a candidate must have done 3 yrs diploma in any relevant branch of the biomedical engineering with minimum 60% marks from the recognized institution after the 10th class examination OR
B.Sc in chemistry/physics/biotechnology/electronics/biochemistry and got a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12th class and also a compulsory subject B.Sc.(Hons.) level.
B.Tech Information Technology- For the late admissions in the information technology a candidate must have done 3yrs diploma in the relevant branch of the IT with minimum 60% marks from the recognized institution after the 10th class examination OR
B.Sc. in IT/Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Electronics and got a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12th class and also a compulsory subject B.Sc.(Hons.) level OR
BCA with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12th class.
- for getting admissions in B.A.LL.B(Hons.) candidates must have passed their Higher Secondary Examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST category from the recognized board.
- candidates are not allowed to simultaneously register themselves for any other course or any other graduate/post graduate/ any professional courses run by the university or any other university/institution or professional learning provided for short period or part-time courses on language, computer application or computer science of an institute or any course that is run by any institute of distance learning shall be accepted.
Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch)-
- For getting admissions in the first year of B.Arch the eligibility criteria for the candidates are- they must have got minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the higher secondary examinations with the main subjects of mathematics, computer science, physics and chemistry in 12th class for general category and the for 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST category with same subjects. OR
3 yrs of diploma in architecture/civil engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST category.
- candidates who are pursuing with any of the above qualifications he/she must have a valid NATA (National Aptitude Test of Architecture) score held by the council of Architecture.
MBA (Agribusiness & Food Technology)- candidates who want to take admissions in MBA must have got 55% aggregate marks (for general category)and 50% (for SC/ST) in B.Sc. or in any graduate in agriculture science, animal husbandry, technology then only they will be considered for admissions. Eligible candidates also have to appear in any of the MAT tests in May, September, December 2018 and February 2019. and eligible candidates have to fill the application forms enclosing their MAT scores.
Masters of Computer Applications (MCA)- To get admissions in MCA the eligibility criteria for the candidates that they must have passed their Bachelors degree by getting minimum 50% aggregate marks (for general category) and 45% aggregate marks (for SC/ST) from any recognized university or institute and also passed in the mathematics exam in the 12th class or graduation level.
Masters of Tourism and Travel Management- For getting admissions in MTTM courses the eligibility criteria is:
- candidates must have done their 3 yrs bachelors degree course after 12th class with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (for general category) and 45% aggregate marks (for SC/ST) will be considered for the admissions and the students who have appeared for their final year exams and they are expecting their results by the end of July 2019, they can also apply.
- and the candidates have a positive score in MAT have appeared in May/September/December 2018 and February 2019
and the candidates who want to take admission in MTTM they have to fill the NEHU application form by enclosing their MAT scores.
M.Tech in Information Technology- For getting admissions in M.Tech in IT the eligibility criteria is :
(a) candidates have done B.E./B.tech. in EE/ECE or M.Sc. in electronics have got minimum of 60% aggregate marks (for general category) and 55% aggregate marks (for SC/ST). and the candidates who have qualified GATE will be given preference.
M.Tech in Electronic Communication Engineering- For getting admissions in M.Tech in ECE the eligibility criteria is :
(a) candidate must have got passed in B.E/ B.Tech in ECE/EE or M.Sc. in electronics and got minimum 60% aggregate marks (for General Category)and 55% aggregate marks (for SC/ST). and the candidates who qualified their GATE exam will be given preference.
Master of Science in Horticulture – M.Sc. (Hort.)- For getting admissions in M.Sc.(Hort.) the eligibility criteria are:
(a) candidates must get passed in B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.Sc.(Agri) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (for general category) and 45% aggregate marks (for SC/ST)
Fellowship/ Scholarships/ Student’s aid Fund North Eastern Hill University Admission 2019
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) are available to the candidates who are not more than 35 yrs and 45 yrs for man and women respectively as on 1st July and got the masters degree as on form a recognized university with minimum 55% aggregate marks and also got qualified in the National Eligibility Test(NET). NEHU also provide postgraduate scholarships to those meritorious students who clear their honours degrees with a minimum of 55% and now pursuing their career in postgraduate at NEHU.
- 50% of marks are assigned to the qualifying academic result.
- 50% marks are assigned to entrance test conducted by departments or any other statutory bodies.
North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2019 North Eastern Hill University Courses
The various schools and courses are listed here.
North-Eastern Hill University Admission Fees
The application fees payment method is given here. And students applying for admission into various courses at NEHU must read the guideline to pay the fees. The online fees payment guide helps the students in understanding the methods. Enter User-Id and Password to login to Student Portal to make payment of fees.
Dates for Tentative Declaration of Results
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) on 04 July 2019
- LL.M Programme on August 2019
- Ph.D Programme on September 2019
ENTRANCE TEST DATE FOR ADMISSION INTO B.A.LL.B (HONS.) PROGRAMME IN THE DEPARTMENT OF LAW, NEHU
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) – on June 2019 from 11:00 am
Tentative Declaration of Results: July 2019
North-Eastern Hill University Highlights
Name of University: North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Campuses: Shillong, Tura
Courses: Various Courses
Level: University level (Central University)
Address: North-Eastern Hill University Umshing Mawkynroh Shillong 793022
Official Website: www.nehu.ac.in/Admission-2019
Stay tuned for central university admissions at entrancezone.com.
More Central Universities Admission Info Here.
nehu admission list, www.nehu.ac.in admission 2018, nehu admission 2018-19, nehu entrance exam date 2018, nehu university admission 2018, nehu phd admission 2018-19, nehu entrance result 2018