North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023 will commence soon tentatively in the month of July 2023. NEHU offers admission into B.A. L.L.B(Hons), M.B.A. Programme, M.B.A. (Agri-Business Management & Food Technology), Master of Tourism & Travel Management(MTTM), M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering, B.Arch, M.Sc. Horticulture, etc. The University organizes the admission process once a year at the state level. Read the complete article to know more about NEHU Admission 2023.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
NEHU Admission 2023 Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
|Application Window||Yet to Open|
North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check below North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for all courses:
- B.Tech Programme- NEHU is providing different courses in B.Tech- Electronics Communication Engineering, Energy Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology. and the Eligibility criteria for B.Tech programmes are:
- the students who have passed their 12th class exams in science stream with minimum 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/biotechnology/biology/technical vocational subjects (for SC/ST category the minimum passing marks are 40%)
- Students must have positive JEE main score
- B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission- For late admissions directly in the 2nd year/3rd year semester in B.tech courses eligibility criteria is-
- B. Tech Electronic Communication Engineering- For the late admission in ECE a candidate must have done diploma in engineering from the following branches: ECE/medical engineering/instrumentation/electrical/CSE/Information Technology and get a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in 3 years of institutional studies after the 10th class examination OR, B.Sc. in Physics, Mathematics, Electronics and get a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12 class.
- B. Tech Energy Engineering- For the late admissions in the energy engineering a candidate must have done the 3 yrs diploma in the relevant branch of the energy engineering with minimum 60% marks from the recognized institution after the 10th class examination OR B.Sc. in Physics/Material Science/Electronics/Chemistry and got a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12th class and also a compulsory subject B.Sc.(Hons.) level.
- B.Tech Biomedical Engineering-For the late admissions in Biomedical engineering a candidate must have done 3 yrs diploma in any relevant branch of biomedical engineering with a minimum 60% marks after the 10th class examination OR B.Sc in chemistry/physics/biotechnology/electronics/biochemistry and got a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12th class and also a compulsory subject B.Sc.(Hons.) level.
- B.Tech Information Technology- For the late admissions in the information technology a candidate must have done 3yrs diploma in the relevant branch of the IT with a minimum 60% marks after the 10th class examination OR B. Sc. in IT/Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics/Electronics and got a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any recognized institution with mathematics in 12th class and also a compulsory subject B.Sc.(Hons.) level OR BCA with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- B.A.LL.B (Hons.)-
- for getting admissions in B.A.LL.B(Hons.) candidates must have passed their Higher Secondary Examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks for the general category and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST category from the recognized board.
- candidates are not allowed to simultaneously register themselves for any other course or any other graduate/postgraduate/ any professional courses run by the university or any other university/institution or professional learning provided for a short period or part-time courses on language, computer application or computer science of an institute or any course that is run by any institute of distance learning shall be accepted.
- Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch)-
- For getting admissions in the first year of B.Arch the eligibility criteria for the candidates are- they must have got a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the higher secondary examinations with the main subjects of mathematics, computer science, physics and chemistry in 12th class for general category and then for 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST category with same subjects. OR 3 yrs of diploma in architecture/civil engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks for general category and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST category.
- candidates who are pursuing with any of the above qualifications he/she must have a valid NATA (National Aptitude Test of Architecture) score held by the council of Architecture.
- MBA (Agribusiness & Food Technology)- candidates who want to take admissions in MBA must have got 55% aggregate marks (for general category)and 50% (for SC/ST) in B.Sc. or in any graduate in agriculture science, animal husbandry, technology then only they will be considered for admissions.
- Masters of Computer Applications (MCA)- To get admissions in MCA the eligibility criteria for the candidates that they must have passed their Bachelors degree by getting minimum 50% aggregate marks (for general category) and 45% aggregate marks (for SC/ST) from any recognized university or institute and also passed in the mathematics exam in the 12th class or graduation level.
- Masters of Tourism and Travel Management- For getting admissions in MTTM courses the eligibility criteria is:
- candidates must have done their 3 yrs bachelors degree course after 12th class with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (for general category) and 45% aggregate marks (for SC/ST) will be considered for the admissions and the students who have appeared for their final year exams.
- M.Tech in Information Technology- For getting admissions in M.Tech in IT the eligibility criteria is: candidates have done B.E./B.tech. in EE/ECE or M.Sc. in electronics have got a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (for general category) and 55% aggregate marks (for SC/ST). and the candidates who have qualified GATE will be given preference.
- M.Tech in Electronic Communication Engineering- For getting admissions in M.Tech in ECE the eligibility criteria is: candidate must have got passed in B.E/ B.Tech in ECE/EE or M.Sc. in electronics and got minimum 60% aggregate marks (for General Category)and 55% aggregate marks (for SC/ST)nand the candidates who qualified their GATE exam will be given preference.
- Master of Science in Horticulture – M.Sc. (Hort.)- For getting admissions in M.Sc.(Hort.) the eligibility criteria are: candidates must get passed in B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.Sc.(Agri) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks (for general category) and 45% aggregate marks (for SC/ST)
North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023 Courses
The various schools and courses are listed here.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about North Eastern Hill University Admission 2023: Application Form, Eligibility - Admissions
School of Economics, Management etc.
School of Education
School of Human & Environmental Sciences
School of Humanities
School of Life Sciences
School of Physical Sciences
School of Social Sciences
School of Technology
North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023 Application Form
The candidates who want to apply for admissions in NEHU can submit their application form from August 2023. If the candidate gets late in submitting the application form then his application will not be accepted.
Students applying for courses/programmes in Shillong/Tura Campus are requested to fill up an online admission form of the University on payment of Rs.800/- and Rs.400/- ( for SC/ST category) and for General Courses Rs.500/- and Rs. 250/- (For SC/ST). The payment will be online using Debit
Card/Credit Card/Net Banking through SBI and HDFC Bank. The admission fee is not
How to Apply for NEHU Admission 2023?
- Search for the official website for NEHU i.e. www.nehu.ac.in.
- find the link for admission 2023.
- Click on the “Admission 2023” Button.
- choose your course and apply for the same.
- Follow the procedure for a particular course.
- pay the application fees and submit the complete application form.
North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023 Highlights
The candidates can look for short details about North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023 in the below -tebale:
|Admission Name||North-Eastern Hill University Admission 2023|
|Conducting body||North-Eastern Hill University|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|NEHU Official website||https://www.nehu.ac.in/|
nehu admission list, www.nehu.ac.in admission 2018, nehu admission 2018-19, nehu entrance exam date 2018, nehu university admission 2018, nehu phd admission 2018-19, nehu entrance result 2018
Is entrance test mandatory to get admission in MA English Honours?
When will the form be issuing for the 2019 new batch of M.A?
What is the last date of MBA formfillup for new season 2019-2021?
Last Date of Form Filling is 15 June 2019.
I got 83%in jee mains as I am from obc category bt to get admission in nehu university they have provided only the general sc St category, can I get the admission in the university
I am a chemistry honors student with botany and zoology as elective. Will I be able to do masters in chemistry?
When will the merit list for btech courses releases.
is it necesary MAT For MTTM??
Sir, i am little bit confused what is the last date for from fillup of MA(history)? 2019-2020
Is there entrance exam for m.sc(horticulture)..
Sir / ma’am what is the aggregate marks in degree that’s necessary to fill up the form of nehu iam still confused for this so help me to filling up my msc entrance form .. kindly reply me
Do we have to go in Nehu to reapply the application form?
What kind of background is allowed for the passport size photo? Can the passport size be less than 20 kB?
When will the application form issuing for MA batch 2021?