CUKAT 2020 – CUKAT is the state level entrance test conducted by the Central University Of Kashmir for admission for Integrated BA LLB programme. The first phase of the test is conducted for 10+2 pass out students. Admit card will be released by the college. All those wishing to take admission to the Five years integrated programme of the University for BA LLB can avail all the information regarding the entrance test, application form, Eligibility Criteria from this page. The CUK Admission Test 2020 (CUKAT-2020) is announced and application form are released.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
CUK Admission Test 2020 (CUKAT-2020)
The link for the online admission for Integrated BA LLB Programme will be released by the college in due time. Admission to this programme is conducted through the result of CUKAT 2020. The seat intake for this programme is 55. Candidates admitted to any programme of this university will not be able to pursue any course\ programme in this university or any other university/institution.
Candidates can apply to this programme through the link given below.
CUKAT 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||Available|
|Last date to fill Application Form||July 2020|
|Admit Card||July 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Answer Key||July 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 2020|
For UG/PG Programme
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|Online Application Start Date||May 2020|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||May 2020|
|Admit Card||June 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Answer Key||June 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 2020|
For BBA LLB/ M.A Comparative Region
|Online Application Start Date||March 2020|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||March 2020|
|Admit Card||March 2020|
|Exam Date||March 2020|
|Counselling Round 1||April 2020|
|List Declaration||April 2020|
Before applying for any programme in the university, applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates are themselves responsible if they were to apply to a programme for which they are not eligible.
COURSES CUKAT 2020
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Education School of education
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Media Studies
Central University of Kashmir Admission Test 2020 Application Form
- Applications are submitted online only. Offline applications cannot be accepted.
- Application Fees [To Be Submitted Online Only]
- General Category; Rs. 800
- OBC/ SC/ST/PWD; Rs. 500
- Note – Candidate belonging to RBA/ALC fall under the GEN. Category and are required to deposit Rs. 700.
CUKAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be 10+2 pass out
- Minimum marks for General category candidates are 50%.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category students minimum marks are 45%.
- Candidate’s age must be below 20 years as on 01/ 04/ 2020
|Integrated B.A-LLB||55||12th in any stream with at least 50% marks or its equivalent on Grading Scale of respective Boards/Universities (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).|
RESERVATION OF SEATS:
Selection Criteria & Admission Procedure
- Application form, guidelines for submission of the form, payment of application fee, syllabus and pattern of question papers and other details are available on the University website: www.cukashmir.ac.in.
- Application fee of Rs 850 (Rs 500 for ST/SC/ OBC/ PWD candidates) is to be paid online. Reservation of seats shall be as per the Government of India norms.
- The last date for submission of forms is in February 2020.
- Entrance Test would be conduct on 06th March 2020 and the selection list would be available on the University website by March 2020.
- Selection Criteria is Based 100% on Entrance Test (CUKAT) Score.
HOW TO APPLY CUKAT 2020 ONLINE?
- Submission of online application form – Either go to Cukat/cukat pre-login or you can directly access the online application form through this link- cukashmir.ac.in
- Required documents- valid E-mail id, a photograph of self [jpeg/jpg format and size between 10kb to 50kb]
- Click on the apply link and enter your registration details carefully. Please note your username and password as they will be used for further communication
- After successful registration, you will be redirected to the login page. Enter the username and password chosen during the registration process to submit the application form.
- Now enter all your details carefully. After being done with it click on the Next button to proceed. Now, select the programme you want to apply. You will also have to enter preferences for the test city.
- After selecting program/ programs click on the next to the button to view the preview form. Now click Submit the form for final submission.
- Note- Check and verify all the details carefully before final submission of the form
- Once you submit the form you can pay the fees online.
CUKAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is mandatory for any entrance exam. Those candidates who successfully submitted the application form can download the admit card of CUKAT 2020. Candidates must ensure that the given information in the admit card is correct and verified with the documents.
Steps to download the CUKAT 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of the university.
- Secondly, enter the login credentials.
- After logging in candidates have to search for the “Admit card” link.
- After that, Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download the Admit card and save it for further use.
CUKAT Syllabus & Model Papers
SYLLABUS FOR INTEGRATED BA-LLB PROGRAMME:
The question paper will comprise of 100 MCQs from the following disciplines.
2. Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation
3. Analytical Skills
5. General Aptitude
6. General Knowledge.
Model Question Paper: Click Here.
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR B.A-LLB ADMISSION TEST 2020 EXAM CENTRES
The exam centre for CUKAT 2020 is listed below and exam will be conducted in the offline mode (pen and paper) in the following places
- New Delhi
The basis of a test centre in any location depends upon the reasonably good response from the candidates. The university reserves the right to cancel any test centre owing to poor response and allot the candidates of the cancelled test centre to a nearby centre.
CUKAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- One question paper with 100 MCQS
- It would cover the following parameters
English language, reasoning, data interpretation/numerical abilities, general awareness and analytical skills.
- Duration of the Exam: 2hours
- Each MCQ will have 4 options and the candidate has to choose a single correct answer and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- If the answer is marked with multiple entries then it will be considered cancelled.
- There will be negative marking in CUKAT2020. Each correct answer will be awarded 01 marks and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Questions not attempted will not be assessed and therefore will not be considered for the final merit list.
CUKAT 2020 Answer Key
Answer keys of the question papers will be uploaded by the university in April 2020. Any candidate having problems with answer key/ any question in the paper can submit his/her grievance only through an Email[ hard copy will not be accepted] at [email protected] in the following format.
- Name :
- Roll No.:
- Question No:
- Answer as per uploaded key:
The correct answer according to the student (documentary evidence has to be attached ) other grievances; The grievances received from the candidates is checked by a committee of experts who will make the final decision.
CUKAT 2020 Result
Central University of Kashmir B.A-LLB Admission Test result can be checked online. Applicants can check the answer key and the result of CUKAT 2020 on the official website. The Central University of Kashmir will release the list of provisionally selected candidate for Integrated BA LLB after the release of final answer keys.
Central University of Kashmir Address
Director(Admissions) CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR Campus-1, Near Railway Bridge Nowgam, District-Srinagar-190015, Srinagar [Jammu and Kashmir].
For more information regarding JK CET 2020.