CUKAT 2019- CUKAT is the state level entrance test conducted by the Central University Of Kashmir for admission for Integrated BA LLB programme. The first phase of the test is conducted for 10+2 pass out students. Admit card will be released by the college. All those wishing to take admission to the Five years integrated programme of the University for BA LLB can avail all the information regarding the entrance test, application form, Eligibility Criteria from this page.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
The link for the online admission for Integrated BALLB Programme will be released by the college in due time. Admission to this programme is conducted through the result of CUKAT 2019. The seat intake for this programme is 55. Candidates admitted to any programme of this university will not be able to pursue any course\ programme in this university or any other university/institution.
Candidates can apply to this programme through the link given below.
CUKAT 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
|Commencement of online application forms||February 2019|
|Last date for submission of forms||March 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card||March 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||April 2019|
|Uploading of Answer Keys [After the Test]||April 2019|
|Receipt of Grievances [ if any ]||April 2019|
|Uploading of Corrected Answer Keys [if required]||April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 2019|
Before applying for any programme in the university, applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates are themselves responsible if they were to apply to a programme for which they are not eligible.
COURSES CUKAT 2019
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Education School of education
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Media Studies
Application Form 2019
- Applications are submitted online only. Offline applications cannot be accepted.
- Application Fees [To Be Submitted Online Only]
General Category; Rs. 700
OBC/ SC/ST/PWD; Rs. 350
Note – Candidate belonging to RBA/ALC fall under the GEN. Category and are required to deposit Rs. 700
HOW TO APPLY CUKAT 2019 ONLINE
- Submission of online application form – Either go to Cukat/cukat pre-login or you can directly access the online application form through this link- cukashmir.ac.in
- Required documents- valid E-mail id, a photograph of self [jpeg/jpg format and size between 10kb to 50kb]
- Click on the apply link and enter your registration details carefully. Please note your username and password as they will be used for further communication
- After successful registration, you will be redirected to the login page. Enter the username and password chosen during the registration process to submit the application form.
- Now enter all your details carefully. After being done with it click on the Next button to proceed. Now, select the programme you want to apply. You will also have to enter preferences for the test city.
- After selecting program/ programs click on the next to the button to view the preview form. Now click Submit the form for final submission.
- Note- Check and verify all the details carefully before final submission of the form
- Once you submit the form you can pay the fees online.
CUKAT 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates should be 10+2 pass out
- Minimum marks for General category candidates are 50%.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category students minimum marks are 45%.
- Candidate’s age must be below 20 years as on 01/ 04/ 2019
|Integrated B.A-LLB||55||12th in any stream with at least 50% marks or its equivalent on Grading Scale of respective Boards/Universities (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).|
RESERVATION OF SEATS:
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR B.A-LLB ADMISSION TEST 2019 EXAM CENTRES
The exam centre for CUKAT 2019 is listed below and exam will be conducted in the offline mode (pen and paper) in the following places
- New Delhi
The basis of a test centre in any location depends upon the reasonably good response from the candidates. The university reserves the right to cancel any test centre owing to poor response and allot the candidates of the cancelled test centre to a nearby centre.
CUKAT Syllabus & Model Papers
SYLLABUS FOR INTEGRATED BA-LLB PROGRAMME:
The question paper will comprise of 100 MCQs from the following disciplines.
2. Numerical Aptitude/Data Interpretation
3. Analytical Skills
5. General Aptitude
6. General Knowledge.
Model Question Paper: Click Here.
CUKAT 2019 EXAM PATTERN
- One question paper with 100 MCQS
- It would cover the following parameters
English language, reasoning, data interpretation/numerical abilities, general awareness and analytical skills.
- Duration of the Exam: 2hours
- Each MCQ will have 4 options and the candidate has to choose a single correct answer and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- If the answer is marked with multiple entries then it will be considered cancelled.
- There will be negative marking in CUKAT2019. Each correct answer will be awarded 01 marks and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Questions not attempted will not be assessed and therefore will not be considered for the final merit list.
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR B.A-LLB ADMISSION TEST (CUKAT 2019) ANSWER KEYS
Answer keys of the question papers will be uploaded by the university in April 2019. Any candidate having problems with answer key/ any question in the paper can submit his/her grievance only through an Email[ hard copy will not be accepted] at [email protected] in the following format.
Answer as per uploaded key:
The correct answer according to the student (documentary evidence has to be attached ) other grievances; The grievances received from the candidates is checked by a committee of experts who will make the final decision.
CUKAT 2019 RESULT
Central University of Kashmir B.A-LLB Admission Test result can be checked online. Applicants can check the answer key and the result of CUKAT 2019 on the official website. The Central University of Kashmir will release the list of provisionally selected candidate for Integrated BA LLB after the release of final answer keys.
CUKAT Result 2018 Cutoff Marks BA LLB Admission Test
Central University of Kashmir Address
Director(Admissions) CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR Campus-1, Near Railway Bridge Nowgam, District-Srinagar-190015, Srinagar [Jammu and Kashmir].