WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2022 FInal List is released on 27 September 2022 by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata. Candidates can fill and lock their choices from 27 – 29 September 2022. West Bengal Computerised Counselling is conducted every year for admission in West Bengal State Quota PG Medical / Dental seats 2022. Through this counselling, process candidates can take admission in different WBMCC PG Dental and Medical courses such as MDS Courses, MD/MS degree courses and PG diploma courses. Candidates have to qualify the NEET 2022 exam to be eligible for sitting in this counselling process. Candidates may read the article for complete details regarding the WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2022.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2022 Status
WBMCC PG and Medical Counselling 2022 Dates
The important details regarding the WBMCC Counselling Schedule 2022 are given below:
|Counselling Round 1|
|Commencement of Online Registration and fee payment||May 2022|
|Documents Verification||May 2022|
|Registration Last date||May 2022|
|Merit List release date||June 2022|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking||June 2022|
|First seat allotment list||June 2022|
|Reporting at the college||June 2022|
|Counselling Round 2|
|Start of Online Registration and fee payment||July 2022|
|Documents Verification||July 2022|
|Merit List release date||July 2022|
|Seat Matrix release date||July 2022|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking||July 2022|
|First seat allotment list||July 2022|
|Reporting at the college||July 2022|
WBMCC PG and Medical Counselling 2022 Registration
The details regarding the WBMCC 2022 Registration is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2022: Registration - Admissions
- WBMCC 2022 registration will soon start in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates may note that online registration is an on-time process and will not be allowed to apply after the last date.
- Candidates must have cleared the NEET 2022 exam before applying for the WBMCC 202 application process.
WBMCC PG and Medical Counselling 2022 Registration Fee
The details regarding the WBMCC 2020=1 registration fee is given below:
- WBMCC 2020 registration fee is Rs. 3000/-.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee in online mode via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
- Candidates may note that the registration fee once paid would not be refunded.
How to Apply for WBMCC PG and Medical Counselling 2022?
The procedure to apply for the WBMCC 2022 registration process is given below:
- Step 1 – Visit the official website i.e http://www.wbmcc.nic.in/
- Step 2 – Click on the link given for the registration process.
- Step 3 – Enter the details asked such as name, gender, stream, roll no., mobile number etc.
- Step 4 – After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- Step 5 – Then Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee.
- Step 6 – Once the payment is completed, acknowledge page will open.
- Step 7 – Candidates are advised to take a printout of the acknowledged page.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the WBMCC Counselling 2022 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have qualified NEET PG 2022/ NEET MDS 2022 exams.
- General and EWS Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in NEET PG 2022/ MDS Exam.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ OBCA/ OBCB Candidates must have at least 40% marks in NEET PG/ MDS exam.
- UR-PWD Candidates must have 45% marks in the NEET PG/ MDS exam.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2022 Cut Off Marks
The details regarding the WBMCC 2020 Cutoff list is given below:
- WBMCC 2022 Cut-off marks will be released by the authority in online mode.
- Candidates can check the cut-off list from the official website.
- The cutoff marks are the minimum score to apply for the admission process.
- Candidates can get the idea of the cutoff list from the previous year’s cutoff marks that is given below:
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental 2022 Counselling Procedure
The details regarding the complete Counselling procedure is given below:
- Registration and Fee Payment:
- Candidates who are interested in participating for the WBMCC Counselling have to register themselves.
- Also, Candidates have to pay the registration fees after filling the details in the registration form.
- Documents Verification:
- After the registration process, Candidates will be called for the verification of documents.
- The candidates have to carry all the necessary documents.
- The Counselling committee will verify the documents to check the eligibility of the candidate.
- Eligible Candidates list and Seat Matrix Publication:
- After verification of documents, the list of eligible candidates and seat matrix will be published.
- The lists will be published in online mode on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking:
- Candidates who are shortlisted by the authority have to again register themselves.
- Also, Candidates have to fill their preferred choices and lock it for the seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment Process:
- After locking the choices, candidates will be allotted seats by the authority.
- The seats will be allotted based on the preference filled by the Candidates.
- Result Publication:
- After seat allotment process, the authority will release the result.
- The result will be released in online mode on the official website.
- After the declaration of the result, candidates have to report to the college for admission.
- Candidates will be provided seats based on availability.
- Filling of Vacant seats:
- If seats remain vacant in the first round of counselling then those seats are filled with the second round of counselling.
- Candidates will need to register themselves again for the second round of counselling.
Verification of Documents of Candidates at the Verification Centres
The details regarding the verification of WBMCC 2022 Counselling is given below:
- After successful filling the registration form and payment of registration fee, Candidates have to visit the verification centre to get the documents verified.
- Candidates will be provided with the stipulated dates and time for visiting the verification centre.
The list of documents required for the verification for WBMCC Counselling 2020 are listed below:
- NEET PG/ MDS 2022 Admit card and Rank Card
- MBBS/ BDS certificates
- MBBS/ BDS mark sheets
- Permanent residence certificate.
- Provisional registration certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- EPIC/ Aadhar card/ Passport (Any two)
- Domicile certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- PWD certificate
- Internship certificate
- Proof of previous qualification
- Acknowledgement receipt
- Proof of Payment
- Declaration letter
- Certificate for issue in charge
For NRI Quota seats
- Affidavit of the candidate
- NRI Certificate
- Relationship of NRI sponsor with the candidate
- An affidavit from the sponsor
- Embassy certificate
- NEET PG 2022 admit card
- NEET PG 2022 rank card
- MBBS Mark sheets and certificate
- Internship certificate
- Medical council/ Dental Council certificate
Post Verification formalities by the authority
The details regarding the post verification formalities by the authorities are given below:
- The candidates who will be found eligible by the authority will get a verified slip for future reference.
- Candidates who will be ineligible will get rejected by the authority and will be provided with rejection slip along with the reason of rejection.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2022 Highlights
|Counselling Name||West Bengal PG Medical/Dental Seats 2022|
|Conducting body||Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata|
Who is conducting authority of West Bengal NEET PG 2020 Counselling?
WBMCC conducts the NEET PG 2020 counselling for the state.
Can candidate check my payment status of registration / application form?
Candidate can download the transaction ID from the online portal http://www.wbmcc.nic.in/pg/payment_status.aspx.
Can candidate apply offline for WBMCC Counselling 2020?
No, candidates have to apply through online mode.