WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2020 is postponed due to COVID-19. WBMCC 2020 counselling process is conducted by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata. West Bengal Computerised Counselling (WBMCC) is conducted every year for admission in West Bengal State Quota PG Medical / Dental seats 2020. Through this counselling, process candidates can take admission in different WBMCC PG Dental and Medical courses such as MDS Courses, MD/MS degree courses and PG diploma courses. Candidates have to qualify the NEET 2020 exam to be eligible for sitting in this counselling process. Candidates may read the article for complete details regarding the WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2020.
Candidates can check the important details regarding the WBMCC PG 2020 here
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2020 - Admissions
- WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19.
- The documents verification of the enrolled students for Round-I is postponed till further notice.
WBMCC PG and Medical Counselling 2020 Dates
The important details regarding the WBMCC Counselling Schedule 2020 are given below:
|Counselling Round 1|
|Commencement of Online Registration and fee payment||20 March 2020|
|Documents Verification||25 – 27 March 2020|
|Registration Last date||24 March 2020|
|Merit List release date||31 March 2020|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking||01 – 03 April 2020|
|First seat allotment list||07 April 2020|
|Reporting at the college||08 – 11 April 2020|
|Counselling Round 2|
|Start of Online Registration and fee payment||13 – 15 April 2020|
|Documents Verification||16 – 17 April 2020|
|Merit List release date||22 April 2020|
|Seat Matrix release date||23 April 2020|
|Online Choice Filling & Locking||24 – 27 April 2020|
|First seat allotment list||28 April 2020|
|Reporting at the college||29 – 02 May 2020|
Note: The above-mentioned dates will be rescheduled by the authority due to COVID-19.
WBMCC PG and Medical Counselling 2020 Registration
The details regarding the WBMCC 2020 Registration is given below:
- WBMCC 2020 registration was started on 19 March 2020.
- The registration process was conducted in online mode on the official website.
- The last date to submit the application form was 24 March 2020.
- Candidates may note that online registration is an on-time process and will not be allowed to apply after the last date.
- Candidates must have cleared the NEET 2020 exam before applying for the WBMCC 202 application process.
The details regarding the WBMCC 2020 registration fee is given below:
- WBMCC 2020 registration fee is Rs. 3000/-.
- Candidates have to pay the registration fee in online mode via:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net Banking
- Candidates may note that the registration fee once paid would not be refunded.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The details regarding the WBMCC Counselling 2020 Eligibility Criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have qualified NEET PG 2020/ NEET MDS 2020 exams.
- General and EWS Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in NEET PG 2020/ MDS Exam.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ OBCA/ OBCB Candidates must have at least 40% marks in NEET PG/ MDS exam.
- UR-PWD Candidates must have 45% marks in the NEET PG/ MDS exam.
How to Apply for WBMCC PG and Medical Counselling 2020?
The procedure to apply for the WBMCC 2020 registration process is given below:
- Visit the official website i.e http://www.wbmcc.nic.in/
- Click on the link given for the registration process.
- Enter the details asked such as name, gender, stream, roll no., mobile number etc.
- After entering the details, click on the submit button.
- Then Candidates have to make the payment of the application fee.
- Once the payment is completed, acknowledge page will open.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the acknowledged page.
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental Counselling 2020 Cut Off Marks
The details regarding the WBMCC 2020 Cutoff list is given below:
- WBMCC 2020 Cut-off marks will be released by the authority in online mode.
- Candidates can check the cut-off list from the official website.
- The cutoff marks are the minimum score to apply for the admission process.
- Candidates can get the idea of the cutoff list from the previous year’s cutoff marks that is given below:
WBMCC PG Medical & Dental 2020 Counselling Procedure
The details regarding the complete Counselling procedure is given below:
- Registration and Fee Payment:
- Candidates who are interested in participation for the WBMCC Counselling have to register themselves.
- Also, Candidates have to pay the registration fees after filling the details in the registration form.
- Documents Verification:
- After the registration process, Candidates will be called for the verification of documents.
- The candidates have to carry all the necessary documents.
- The Counselling committee will verify the documents to check the eligibility of the candidate.
- Eligible Candidates list and Seat Matrix Publication:
- After verification of documents, the list of eligible candidates and seat matrix will be published.
- The lists will be published in online mode on the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking:
- Candidates who are shortlisted by the authority have to again register themselves.
- Also, Candidates have to fill their preferred choices and lock it for the seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment Process:
- After locking the choices, candidates will be allotted seats by the authority.
- The seats will be allotted based on the preference filled by the Candidates.
- Result Publication:
- After seat allotment process, the authority will release the result.
- The result will be released in online mode on the official website.
- After the declaration of the result, candidates have to report to the college for the admission.
- Candidates will be provided seats based on the availability.
- Filling of Vacant seats:
- If seats remain vacant in the first round of counselling then those seats are filled with the second round of counselling.
- Candidates will need to register themselves again for the second round of counselling.
Verification of Documents of Candidates at the Verification Centres
The details regarding the verification of WBMCC 2020 Counselling is given below:
- After successful filling the registration form and payment of registration fee, Candidates have to visit the verification centre to get the documents verified.
- Candidates will be provided with the stipulated dates and time for visiting the verification centre.
The list of documents required for the verification for WBMCC Counselling 2020 are listed below:
- NEET PG/ MDS 2020 Admit card
- NEET PG/ MDS 2020 Rank Card
- MBBS/ BDS certificates
- MBBS/ BDS mark sheets
- Permanent residence certificate.
- Provisional registration certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- EPIC/ Aadhar card/ Passport (Any two)
- Domicile certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- PWD certificate
- Internship certificate
- Proof of previous qualification
- Acknowledgement receipt
- Proof of Payment
- Declaration letter
- Certificate for issue in charge
For NRI Quota seats
- Affidavit of the candidate
- NRI Certificate
- Relationship of NRI sponsor with the candidate
- An affidavit from the sponsor
- Embassy certificate
- NEET PG 2020 admit card
- NEET PG 2020 rank card
- MBBS Mark sheets and certificate
- Internship certificate
- Medical council/ Dental Council certificate
Post Verification formalities by the authority
The details regarding the post verification formalities by the authorities are given below:
- The candidates who will be found eligible by the authority will get a verified slip for future reference.
- Candidates who will be ineligible will get rejected by the authority and will be provided with rejection slip along with the reason of rejection.
Official website: wbmcc.nic.in
Who is conducting authority of West Bengal NEET PG 2020 Counselling?
WBMCC conducts the NEET PG 2020 counselling for the state.
Can candidate check my payment status of registration / application form?
Candidate can download the transaction ID from the online portal http://www.wbmcc.nic.in/pg/payment_status.aspx.
Can candidate apply offline for WBMCC Counselling 2020?
No, candidates have to apply through online mode.