NEET 2020 Admit Card: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year conducts NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) which is a national level medical examination of the country. From the year 2016 onwards, All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam is been replaced by NEET examination. NEET 2020 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses into the best colleges in India. (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) NEET is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country.
After the release of official notice interested Applicants can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020). The application process for NEET 2020 will end on 31 December 2019. Candidates can download the admit card only through Online mode before the examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Bennett University-Times of India Group Admissions Apply Now
- Galgotias University Admission Apply Now
For more details read the article mentioned below.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NEET 2020 Admit Card: MBBS & BDS Singal Entrance Test - Admissions
NEET 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the tentative dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses. (NEET 2020).
|Application form release||02 December 2019|
|Last date for filling the application||31 December 2019 (5:30 PM)|
|Last date to submit the application fee||01 January 2020 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|Correction Window Open||15 January 2020 – 31 January 2020|
|Release of Admit card||Will be announced|
|Exam date||Will be announced|
|Result announcement||04 June 2020|
|1st Round Counselling starts||June 2020|
NEET 2020 Admit Card
To appear for NEET 2020, Applicants are advised to download their Admit Card from the official website which will be released on 27 March 2020. Admit card includes necessary details such as Name, Date Of Birth, Signature, and Photograph of the candidate, father’s name, Roll Number, Examination centre, Date of the examination, Time of Examination, category and other necessary details.
The candidate is advised to go through the details which are mentioned in the admit card and check whatever information which is provided on it is correct or not. If any mistake is there the candidate have to directly contact the exam conducting body i.e. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
MIT ADT University Admission
Shoolini University Admission
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Manav Rachna University
Lovely Professional University
DIT University Admission
GNIOT Greater Noida
UPES Management Entrance Test
A candidate has to look up for the instructions that are given on their admit card and carry all the mentioned documents on the date of the examination.
Candidates are also advised that they keep the Admit card till the Procedure for Admissions is not over as it can be used anywhere in the admission process.
How to Download the NEET Admit Card?
NEET Examination will be conducted on 03 May 2020. NEET 2020 will be conducted Once in a Year in Offline mode Admit card will be released on 27 March 2020 so applicants can download it from the official site online.
- Firstly, Candidates need to visit the official Website.
- Then click on the link “Download Admit Card“.
- The applicant then needs to Enter Registration number, DOB and security pin which they used while registering for NEET 2020.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed. Candidates need to download the Admit card and also take a hard copy of the same.
- Applicants are also advised to keep the hard copy of the admit card for future use.
NOTE: Candidates can only get their Admit Card through Online Mode. The Admit card will not be sent to the candidate by Courier/ Post.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Sub Category
- Address of the Candidate
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- medium of Exam
- Allotted Exam Center Address
For more details, Candidates can visit the Official Website: CLICK HERE
Stay Tuned for More Updates about NEET 2020 Admit Card (MBBS & BDS admission)