NTA Pharmacy Exam: GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. Higher education for every citizen is necessary to overcome the issues of less literacy ratio. The higher education system is divided into various subject domains and the concerned agency is monitoring all the activities such as admission processes, setting-up syllabus, conducting exams and eligibility tests, etc. Conducting various tests has always been a challenge in terms of efficient, transparent, and errorless with international standards to assess the competency of candidates for admission and recruitment purposes. Researching educational, professional challenges in testing systems is also one of the important aspects and is a need of the hour. The National Testing Agency is envisaged to address all such issues arises in conducting various exams efficiently and effectively.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
NTA GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT)
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year conducted this examination, till 2019 as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Now, NTA will conduct this test from 2020 onwards.
This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program. The GPAT is a computer based online test which is conducted in a single session for three hours.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NTA Pharmacy Exam: Online GPAT 2020 Dates, NTA Syllabus - Admissions
NTA Pharmacy Exam GPAT 2020 Important Dates
From now onwards, the National Testing Agency is being conducted Authority for Conducting the GPAT as declared by MHRD. Candidates can check the Important Dates below.
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) January 2020:
|Application process||November 2019 to December 2019|
|Dates of examination||January 2020|
|Declaration of results||February 2020|
Eligibility for GPAT 2020
Candidate can go through the eligibility criteria before appearing in the test.
- The foremost criteria are that the aspirant must be a citizen of India.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy are must (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- B. Pharmacy course is also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam those who are in the final year.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
GPAT 2020 Syllabus
Download detailed syllabus for GPAT 2020 Here
GPAT 2020 Includes
As it was important to update, a candidate can go through the below points to avoid any misunderstanding.
- The GPAT 2020 syllabus, formats of the question, language and fees for the exams would not be changed as per the new agency.
- The NTA Pharmacy Exam would be held over a period of four-five days and students would have the option of picking the dates.
- The timetable of the exams would be uploaded on the website of the ministry of human resource development to be conducted by NTA.
- The candidate will give this test through online mode.
NTA Pharmacy Exam Highlights
Name of the examination: GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT).
Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency.
Date of Examination: January 2020.
Official Website: www.nta.ac.in
Governing Body: Listed Below.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question 1. What is the mode of Examination?
Answer 1. The examination was conducted in online mode as a computer-based test (CBT).
Question 2.How many times GPAT 2020 is conducted in a year?
Answer 2. It is conducted once a year.
Question 3. Will I receive my scorecard through Post?
Answer 3. No, you have to download it from the official website of GPAT.
For more details visit the NTA GPAT official website: http://nta.ac.in/Pharmacyexam
Stay tuned with Entrancezone.com for more updates on NTA Pharmacy Exam 2020.
National Testing Authority, National Testing Body.
nta gpat 2020, gpat 2020 registration, nta gpat 2020 registration, nta gpat login, gpat 2020 admit card, nta gpat 2020 syllabus.