JELET 2019: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has announced JELET 2019, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for lateral entry into 2nd year (3rd semester) of the four-year courses of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. JELET Application Form will be available from 26 March 2019 to 16 April 2019. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below.
JELET 2019 Important Dates
WBJEEB has announced JELET 2019 Examination Dates.
|Start Date of Application Form||26 March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application and Fee Submission||16 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 July 2019|
|Entrance Examination||14 July 2019|
|Result Declaration||16 August 2019|
What is the JELET Exam?
JELET or Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry is a Common Entrance Test conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) for admission into 2nd year (3rd semester) of the four-year courses of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy.
The Official Notification of JELET 2019 is issued by the WBJEEB for all the Important dates.
Qualification Criteria for JELET 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the JELET 2019 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% in Physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants have to clear the joint level entrance lateral entry test.
- The upper age limit for B.Sc aspirants is 27 years as on 31 December 2019.
- There is no upper age limit for diploma holders in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy.
- The upper age limit for diploma holders in marine engineering is 25 years as on 31 December 2019.
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/SY/OBC-A/OBC-B/PwD)
All the norms which are specified for D.G. Shipping are applicable if the Candidate is willing to get admission into Marine Engineering Degree programme.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
JELET 2019 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. Candidate will be allowed to fill the choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for JELET 2019 are:
|S.No.||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|7.||Kolkata – South||811|
|8.||Kolkata – North||812|
How to Apply for JELET 2019?
The steps to apply for JELET 2019 for admissions to Presidency University, Kolkata is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at WBJEEB.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- After the payment is completed, Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
How to Pay Application Fees for JELET 2019?
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for JELET 2019, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of WBJEEB.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|1.||All||Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges|
How to download Admit Card for JELET 2019?
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the JELET 2019. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of WBJEEB. The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
JELET 2019 Examination Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 2 Hours
- Exam Type: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 100
- Marks per Question: 1 Marks
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks for each wrong Answer
JELET 2019 Syllabus PDF
The JELET Exam Syllabus 2019 is released by WBJEEB on the official website. jelet 2019 syllabus pdf download will be available soon.
- For Diploma Holders in Engineering and Technology:
- Electrical Technology
- Computer Application
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Printers’ Material Science
- Farm Machinery and Power
- Soil and Water
- Basic printing engineering
- Food Processes and Food Harvest Engineering
- For BSc candidates:
- For Diploma holders in Pharmacy:
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under JELET 2019
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
JELET 2019 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry|
|Commonly Known As||JELET by WBJEE|
|JELET 2019 Exam Date||14 July 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|WBJELET Official Website||www.wbjeeb.in|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes (3 Hours)|
|Course Offered||Lateral Entry in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy courses|
WBJEE JELET Contact Details:
Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091.
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about JELET 2019.
jelet 2019 syllabus, jelet 2019 form, , jelet colleges, jelet syllabus, wbjee jelet 2018, jelet 2018 result, jelet counselling 2018, jelet syllabus 2018 pdf download.