WBJEE JELET 2020 Application form has been extended till 30 April 2020 because of COVID19. WBJEE JELET 2020 is also known as West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry. This entrance exam will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at the state level once in a year. This exam offer admission into lateral entry into 2nd year (3rd semester) of the four-year courses of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the JELET exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Application form has been extended till 30 April 2020 because of COVID19.
- Exam will be conducted on 28 June 2020.
JELET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the JELET exam is given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||26 March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|Application Correction||01 – 02 May 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 June 2020(Tentative)|
|Entrance Examination||28 June 2020|
|Result Declaration||24 July 2020(Tentative)|
These are the official announced dates of JELET exam. Candidate can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE JELET 2020: Application Form(Extended), Eligibility - Admissions
NOTE: Click here to download the WBJEE JELET Important Dates.
JELET 2020 Notification
On 02 April 2020, official notification has been released that JELET application window has been extended till 30 April 2020 due to COVID19. The application form correction window will be 01 – 02 April 2020. Candidate can refer to the following article for the detailed information regarding the application form date extended.
Click here to view the WBJEE JELET Public Notification
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
Manav Rachna University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
Lovely Professional University
GD Goenka DAT
UPES Management Entrance Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
JELET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding JELET Application form is given below.
- The application form will be released on 26 March 2020.
- The last date of filling the form is 30 April 2020(Extended).
- The form will be available through online mode on the official website.
- Candidate has to fill the complete form because the incomplete form will be rejected by the WBJEEB.
- Multiple forms might be rejected by the officials.
The vital information regarding the JELET application fee is given below.
- Applicant have to pay Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- No request for fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
NOTE: Click here to fill the WBJEE JELET Application From.
How to Apply for JELET 2020?
The procedure for filling the JELET application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in/JELETCMS/
- Select Notifications link.
- Clicking on Admissions Link on the Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees.
JELET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding JELET Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Nationality: Applicant should be Indian.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Mark Required: Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% in Physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
JELET 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding JELET Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on 26 June 2020(Tentative).
- Hall ticket will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Admit card will contain all the information regarding the exam.
- Take the print out of the admit card for further use.
The Admit card has the below information on it.
- Name of the applicant.
- Roll Number
- A DOB of the applicant,
- Address of the applicant.
- Guardian’s information about the applicant.
- Contact information and the email id of the applicant.
- Photo and signature of the applicant.
- Exam name,
- Exam centre information.
- Exam date & time
NOTE: Click here to view and download the WBJEE JELET Information Bulletin.
JELET 2020 Examination Centres
The list of examination centres is given below.
|Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Kolkata – South||811|
|Kolkata – North||812|
JELET 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding JELET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Offline mode(PBT)|
|Total number of question||100 questions|
|Types of Question||MCQ|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No mark will be deducted for incorrect attempt|
The topics for different courses are listed below:
|B.Sc degree||Mathematics||100 marks|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Pharmacy||100 marks|
|Diploma in Engineering or Technology||Engineering Mathematics||20 marks|
|Electrical Technology||15 marks|
|Computer Application||20 marks|
|Environmental engineering||15 marks|
|Engineering Mechanics||15 marks|
|The strength of Materials||15 marks|
JELET 2020 Syllabus
The JELET Exam Syllabus 2020 is released by WBJEEB on the official website. jelet 2020 syllabus pdf download will be available soon.
For Diploma Holders in Engineering and Technology:
- Electrical Technology
- Computer Application
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Printers’ Material Science
- Farm Machinery and Power
- Soil and Water
- Basic printing engineering
- Food Processes and Food Harvest Engineering
For BSc candidates:
For Diploma holders in Pharmacy:
JELET 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding JELET Counselling is given below.
- The counselling process will start from the third week of August 2020.
- The counselling round will be completely offline.
- Candidate have to carry original documents along with will one photocopy.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under JELET 2020
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
JELET 2020 Notification
The official notification of JELET 2020 is issued by the WBJEEB for all the important dates. Candidate can refer to this article.
JELET 2020 Highlights
The vital information regarding the JELET exam is given below.
|Name of Exam||Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry|
|Commonly Known As||JELET by WBJEE|
|JELET 2020 Exam Date||28 June 2020|
|Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes (3 Hours)|
|Course Offered||Lateral Entry in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy courses|
Stay tuned for more updates about JELET 2020.
WBJEE JELET Contact Details:
Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091.
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Can the application form will be filled in the offline mode?
No, application form and fee both have to submit in the online mode only.
What is the meaning of the lateral entry?
Lateral entry refers to the direct entry into the second year of the degree course. The candidates must have completed a diploma in their respective domains.
Can I change the location of the Exam centre in the Correction Window?
No, Exam location cannot be changed.
jelet counselling 2019, jelet question paper, jelet exam 2020, jelet 2020 syllabus ,jelet 2020 syllabus pdf, jelet seat matrix 2019