WBJEE JECA 2019: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has announced JECA 2019, A Common Entrance Test to shortlist aspirants for admission into Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in various institutions in West Bengal. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information by reading the page below.
Latest updates: WBJEE JECA 2019 Result has been declared on 13 August 2019.
JECA 2019 Important Dates
WBJEEB has announced JECA 2019 Examination Dates.
|Start Date of Application Form||02 April 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application and Fee Submission||16 April 2019|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||17 – 19 April 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||07 July 2019|
|Entrance Examination||13 July 2019 (Saturday)|
|Result Declaration||13 August 2019|
The Official Notification of JECA 2019 is issued by the WBJEEB for all the Important dates. The Schedule of JECA 2019 Entrance Examination is given below:
How to Apply for JECA 2019?
The steps to apply for JECA 2019 for admissions to Presidency University, Kolkata is mention here.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website at WBJEEB.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Applicants firstly need to register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Candidates can fill online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described below.
- Review the Application Form and Submit it.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
How to Pay Application Fees for JECA 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for JECA 2019, the Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website of WBJEEB.
The Application Fees for the different category is:
|1.||All||Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges|
Qualification Criteria for JECA 2019
The candidates who are eligible for the JECA 2019 for different programmes must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Education (10+2 System) Matriculation along with ITI Course from a Higher Secondary Board from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in mathematics.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no upper or lower age limit for the Examination.
- Applicants should hold 3 years bachelor’s degree from UGC Recognized or AICTE Recognized University/ Institute in Mathematics (Honours/bachelor’s) with minimum 60% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in mathematics.
- It is must for all candidates to fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria before applying for exam. Those who fail to satisfy the necessary eligibility conditions are not allowed to appear in the exam. Here candidates can check the WBJEE JECA eligibility criteria 2019 in detail.Basic eligibility criteria
- Indian nationals who possess the domicile certificate of West Bengal are eligible to apply.
- There is no provision of age limit.
For WBJEE JECA, the State of West Bengal follows any one of the four eligibility modules as listed below:
Candidates must have done 3-years Bachelor degree program from UGC recognized University with no less than 60% marks in Honours/Aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST category) or completed BCA degree from any University/Institute recognized by AICTE with at least 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level.
In addition, candidates should have done 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from recognized Boards with no less than 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category) in Mathematics at each level.
Candidates holding 3 years duration bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks (45% marks for ST/ SC/OBC-A/OBC-B category) recognized by UGC and/or AICTE are eligible to apply.
They must have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or graduate level.
Candidates should have done graduation or an equivalent degree under (10+2+3) scheme with the minimum of 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category) in any discipline of B.E./B.Tech/BCA from a UGC / AICTE recognized University/Institute.
Applicants should have studied Mathematics as major subject at each level of education.
Candidates must hold B.Sc. Honours degree under (10+2+3) scheme in any discipline from a UGC recognized University/Institute with at least 60% marks in Honours/Aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B category) along with the minimum of 55% marks in Mathematics.
Moreover, aspirants have to score at least 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level from recognized Boards with the minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics at each level.
Paper pattern WBJEE JECA 2019
The examination pattern mentioned here is to help you in understanding the mode of examination in a better way. The understanding of examination pattern helps the applicants to strategize their planning for the preparation. The examination pattern for WNJEE JECA 219 is-
- The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- There will be 2 papers in the examination- Mathematics & Aptitude Test.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours for Mathematics & 1 hours for Aptitude Test.
- The question paper will have MCQ type of questions.
- The total marks for the question paper will be 100 marks.
- The language of the question paper will be English only.
- There will be a penalty of .25 marks for every wrong answer.
JECA 2019 Examination Centres
While filling the Application Form, The Candidate will be asked to fill the Examination Centre. Candidate will be allowed to fill the choices from which He/She will get any centre according to the available seats. The Locations available for JECA 2019 are:
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
JENPAUH 2019 Examination pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Number of papers: 2 (mathematics and Aptitude)
- Duration of exam: 2 Hours (Mathematics) and 1 Hour (Aptitude)
- Exam Type: MCQ’s
- Total Marks: 200
- Marks per Question: 2 Marks
- Negative Marking: 0.5 Marks for each wrong Answer
- Language: English
How to download Admit Card for JECA 2019?
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the JECA 2019. The Admit Card shall be available for download online on the official websites of WBJEEB. The Admit Card is a necessary document which will be needed at the time of Entrance Examination. Admit card can be downloaded from the official website and can be printed further. Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
The Admit Card can be downloaded using the following steps:
- Visit the official website and then click on the link to download admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
JECA 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of JECA 2019 is yet to be released by WBJEE on the official website.
Documents Required at the time of Admission Under JECA 2019?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBc Certificate if in need.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that each applicant has to score in order to qualify the examination.
- Cut off marks may vary from year to year as per the situations.
- The cut off marks for WBJEE JECA 2019 will be released in the official notification.
- The deserving applicants who will score the cut off marks will get admission in MCA programs.
The examination result for WBJEE JECA will be announced most probably in the month of July 2019. The WBJEE Board which is the examination authority will prepare a merit list for successful applicants and will release the same in its official website. The meritorious applicants will then be called to attend counselling to get admissions in MCA courses
Controller of Examinations,
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board,
AQ-13/1, Sector –V,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
For More details, Candidates can visit the official website here.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates about JECA 2019.
jeca syllabus 2019, jeca exam eligibility criteria, what is jeca, jeca 2019 form fill up, wb jeca question papers, jeca syllabus pdf, jeca 2017, jeca full form, jeca colleges, jeca 2019 exam date, jeca 2019 eligibility, jeca 2018.