WBJEE JECA 2020 Application form will be released on 02 April 2020. WBJEE JECA 2020 is also known West Bengal Joint Examination for Masters in Computer Applications 2020. This exam is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) at the state level once in a year. This entrance exam offer admission into Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in various institutions in West Bengal. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the WBJEE JECA exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- The application form will be released on 02 April 2020 and will end on 16 April 2020.
- Exam will be conducted on 27 June 2020(Saturday)
WBJEE JECA 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of WBJEE JECA important dates are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||02 April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||16 April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of July 2020|
|Exam Date||27 June 2020(Saturday)|
|Result Declaration||Second week of August 2020|
|Counselling||Third week of August 2020|
WBJEE JECA 2020 Notification
The official notification of JECA 2020 is issued by the WBJEEB for all the important dates. The schedule of JECA 2020 entrance examination is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about WBJEE JECA 2020: Application Form(02 April), Eligibility - Admissions
WBJEE JECA 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding WBJEE JECA Application form is given below.
- The application form will be released on 02 April 2020 and will end on 16 April 2020.
- Form will be available on the official website through online mode.
- Candidate has to fill the complete registration form because incomplete fill form will be rejected by the officials.
- Take the printout of the payment slip of the future use.
The vital information regarding JECA Application fee is given below.
- The application fee is Rs.500/- for JECA exam.
- There are extra bank charges.
- No request of fee refund will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for JECA 2020?
The procedure for filling the JECA application form is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. www.wbjeeb.in/jeca
- Select the Notifications link.
- Candidate have to register themselves.
- Click on Admissions Link on Homepage.
- Fill the online application with all the necessary details required. i.e. Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload thumb impression, signature and photograph and other applicable documents online with the desired Quality, Size.
- Pay the fees online as described above.
- Review the Application Form and submit it.
- Keep the Printout of Application Form for the future purpose.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Qualification Criteria
Candidate have to fill the following JECA Eligibility criteria which are given below.
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian.
- Domicile: Aspirants must have a domicile of West Bengal.
- Age Limit: There is no upper or lower age limit for the examination.
Universities and colleges in West Bengal offer 3 year MCA course follows one of the following modules of eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed three years bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Marks Required: They should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST Applicants) OR Applicants should have a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized university with 60% in mathematics at a bachelor’s level.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Marks Required: Candidate have to secure 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBA – A/OBC – B Applicants) at graduation level.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must be completed graduation, or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline from a UGC/AICTE recognized University.
- Mandatory Subject: Applicants must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at each level of education.
- Marks Required: Applicants have to secure 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/O>BC-B Applicants) at each level of education.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have obtained a B.Sc. Hons. degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline from a UGC recognized University. They must be secured at least 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level from recognized Boards with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at each level.
- Marks Required: Aspirant must secure a minimum of 60% marks aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates) along with at least 55% marks in Mathematics.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding WBJEE JECA Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam mode||Online mode(CBT)|
|Types of Question||MCQs(Multiple choice questions)|
|Time Duration||2 hours for Mathematics and 1 hour for Aptitude Test|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Medium of Paper||English only|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
This is the latest updated exam pattern released by the WBJEEB.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Syllabus
The important information regarding JECA 2020 Syllabus is given below:
Below are the two topics that the applicants need to focus on for the WBJEE JECA examination:
- Cartesian and polar coordinate
- Straight line
- Translation & Rotation of axes
- Complex number
- De Moiver’s theorem
- Solution of linear equations
- Summation of signal series
- Addition of vectors
- Scalar and Vector products
- Sets and elements
- Universal set
- Empty set
- Venn diagram
- Union and intersection of sets
- Algebra of set
- Finite sets
- Class of sets
- Cross product
- Ring and Field
- Maxima & minima
- Taylor & Maclaurin’s Series
- Definite and indefinite integrals
- First and second-order differential equation
- Functions of several variables
- partial differentiation
Probability & Statistics:
- Probability distribution
- Standard Deviation
- Correlation coefficient
In Aptitude Test
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Comparison
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation
WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the JECA Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released on the official website on the first week of July 2020.
- Candidate can download the hall ticket through online mode.
- Candidate has to carry the hall card in the examination centre.
- Make sure, the details on Admit Card is correct and also the Photograph on Admit Card is clear, if not then contact the authorities as soon as possible.
JECA 2020 Examination Centres
The list of the exam centre is given below.
- Kolkata – Central
- Kolkata – North
- Kolkata – South
How to download Admit Card for JECA 2020?
The procedure to download the JECA Admit card is given below.
- Visit the official website. i.e. https://wbjeeb.in/jeca
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Finally, Candidate shall be required to use the following information for downloading the admit card:
- Registration Number/Roll No
- Password/Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format
WBJEE JECA 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding JECA Result is given below.
- The examination result for WBJEE JECA will be announced most probably in the second week of August 2020.
- The scorecard will be released on the official website through online mode.
- Result will be announced in the form of merit list.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Cut Off
The vital information regarding JECA 2020 Cut off is given below.
- The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that each applicant has to score in order to qualify the examination.
- Cut off marks may vary from year to year as per the situations.
- The cut off marks for WBJEE JECA 2020 will be released on the official website.
- The deserving applicants who will score the cut off marks will get admission in MCA programs.
WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling
The detailed information regarding JECA counselling is given below.
- Counselling round will be conducted in the third week of August 2020.
- The counselling will be conducted through offline mode by the officials.
- Candidate has to carry all required documents in the counselling process.
Documents Required for Admission in JECA 2020
The list of the document required at the time of admission is given below.
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBc Certificate if in need.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
WBJECA 2020 Highlights
Candidates can check the Highlights details of WB Joint entrance exam 2020 through below given details:
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam MCA|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based|
|Medium of Exam||English|
Stay connected to entrancezone of the latest updates of WBJECA exam.
Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
Who conducts WB JECA Exam?
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducts the WB JECA.
Why is WB JECA counducted?
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam for Computer Applications (WBJECA) for MCA admissions.
In what mode are the application forms for WB JECA released?
The WB JECA 2020 application forms are released in online mode at the official website of WBJEEB itself.
What kind of questions are asked in WB JECA?
Multiple choice questions are asked in WB JECA 2020 which is conducted offline in pen-paper mode.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
jeca syllabus 2020, jeca exam eligibility criteria, what is jeca, jeca 2020 form fill up, wb jeca question papers, jeca syllabus pdf, jeca 2017, jeca full form, jeca colleges, jeca 2020 exam date, jeca 2020 eligibility, jeca 2018.