CUCET 2020: Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a national level examination which is controlled by the eleven central universities jointly. It provides admission into various UG, PG & other courses offered by the central universities across the country. List of Central Universities Participating in CUCET 2020 is given below. Candidates seeking admissions into central universities across the country must apply for CUCET. Through CUCET candidates can take admission into central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, South Bihar, Kerala and Rajasthan. For further details regarding the CUCET 2020 exam such as exam dates, answer key, cut off, result & counselling candidates must go through the article given below:
CUCET 2020 Exam Dates
Important dates regarding Central University Common Entrance Examination are given below:
|Online registration opens from||March 2020|
|Last date of online registration||April 2020|
|Correction in Application Form||April 2020|
|Downloading of admit card||May 2020|
|Commencement of exams||May 2020|
|Answer key Release||May 2020|
|Publication of result||June 2020|
CUCET 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the CUCET 2020 application form only online through the website.
- Applicants need to fill all the mandatory details in the application form such as personal, educational & general details etc.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph/signature.
- Then, candidates need to proceed to the fee payment mode.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future references
Application Fee Structure
Category wise application fee structure is mentioned below:
- Candidates can pay the fees online/offline through net banking/debit/credit cards or through Challans.
- Fees may include GST and other government charges and bank charges INR 50/- (applicable on all categories).
- Candidates can apply for more than one course by availing add-on facility and will have to pay an additional fee as per the terms.
How to apply for Application Form?
Candidates must follow the given steps to fill the form:
- Visit the CUCET 2020 website and click on the application form.
- Now, fill the mandatory information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling out the information candidates need to choose the payment option and pay fees.
- The application form will be accepted by the university only after the submission of the application fee.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
List of Central Universities
|S.No.||Name of the University||Code|
|1.||Central University of Haryana||CUHAR|
|2.||Central University of Jammu||CUJAM|
|3.||Central University of Jharkhand||CUJHD|
|4.||Central University of Karnataka||CUKNK|
|5.||Central University of Kashmir||CUKAS|
|6.||Central University of Kerala||CUKER|
|7.||Central University of Punjab||CUPUN|
|8.||Central University of Rajasthan||CURAJ|
|9.||Central University of South Bihar||CUSBR|
|10.||Central University of Tamil Nadu||CUTND|
|11.||Bengaluru Dr. B R Ambedkar School of
Central University Courses
- 52 courses under Undergraduate Programmes
- 237 Courses under PG Programmes
- 202 Courses under Research Programmes
Note: Candidates can visit the official website for detailed information about the various courses.
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
CUCET 2020 Eligibility criteria are different for all the universities as per the courses. For detailed eligibility criteria, candidates may visit the official website of the universities. Basic eligibility criteria at a different level are mentioned below:
For UG Programmes: Candidates must have passed XII standard or equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent boards and must have Secure minimum 50% aggregate marks.
PG Programmes: Applicants must have hold UG degree or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from the recognized university and must have secured at least 60% aggregate marks (GEN/OBC) & 55% aggregate marks (SC/ST/PwD category).
For MBA Programmes: Candidates must hold bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration from a recognized University and must have secured 50% aggregate marks (GEN/OBC) & 45% aggregate marks (SC/ST/PwD category).
CUCET 2020 Admit Card
Central University Common Entrance Examination Hall Ticket 2020 will be released in the month of May 2020. It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring the admit card at the exam centre. The admit card is available through the official website of CUCET. The admit card consists of important details like exam centre, roll number, exam date, timing, etc.
CUCET 2020 Exam Centres
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
CUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
CUCET 2020 Exam Pattern is given below:
Duration: 2 Hours
Total Marks: 100
Sections: Section A & B
All Question Papers will be MCQ based consisting of: –
- Part A: English Language, general awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills – comprising of 25 MCQs
- Part B: Domain Knowledge – comprising of 75 MCQs. This part may consist of one/two/three or more sections. Each section can have 25 or more questions. A candidate is required to answer a set of ‘X’ sections (75 questions) as specified on the front cover of the Test Question Booklet. However, he/she must ensure that he/she fills the right circles in the OMR Sheet corresponding to the question numbers attended.
Marking Scheme: Students will be awarded one mark for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
CUCET 2020 Answer Key
Candidates can download the answer key through online mode from the official website. CUCET 2020 Answer Key will be announced in April 2020 and will be released on the official website. Whereas the final answer key after all the corrections will be released in May 2020.
CUCET 2020 Result
CUCET 2020 result will be announced in May 2020 and is available on the official website. Through the results, candidates will get to know whether they are qualified for the examination or not. The Universities may prepare a merit list as per the marks secured by the students in the examination. Candidates must not forget to take a printout of the result for future use.
CUCET 2020 Counselling
CUCET 2020 Counselling process will be start in June 2020. Students can participate in the counselling process as per their rank in the merit list. Candidates have to fill their preferences of colleges & courses during the counselling process. Seats will be allotted as per the rank, choices filled and seats availability. Moreover, the candidates have to bring their documents for the verification process such as:
- Original and photocopies of educational documents (degrees, certificates, mark sheets) of Class X, XII, graduation, post-graduation.
- Passport size photographs
- CUCET scorecard
- CUCET admit card
- Category certificate, if applicable
More Central Universities Admission Info Here.
cucet 2020 syllabus, cucet 2020 syllabus pdf, cucet 2020 courses, cucet syllabus, cucet official website, cucet 2020 2020.