CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Application form will release soon. Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing 2021 is conducted Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board(CPEB) at the state level once in a year to offer admission in 02 years Post basic nursing programme. This exam offer admission into nursing institutions of the Chhattisgarh state. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Admission.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Important Dates
The important dates of CG Post Basic Nursing is given below.
|Start Date of Application form||May 2021|
|Last Date of Application form||31 May 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||Third week of June 2021|
|Entrance Examination||28 June 2021|
|Result Announcement||Last week of July 2021|
|Online Counseling Registration||September 2021|
These are the official announced dates of CG Post Basic Nursing dates by the official body.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Application Form
The vital information regarding CG Post Basic Nursing Application Form 2021 is given below.
- The application form will be released in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- Candidate has to fill the application properly because the incomplete filled form will be rejected by the officials.
- Multiple forms of the single candidate will be rejected by the officials.
- Moreover, candidates may take a printout of filled application form for further use.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Application Fee
The category wise application fee of Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing is given below.
- Mode of Payment: Candidate can their fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
How to Apply for CG Post Basic Nursing 2021?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Step 2 – Click on link the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2021.
- Step 3 – Now, go to the Apply Online section.
- Step 4 – According to your educational and personal documents, fill the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing Test 2021 Registration Form.
- Step 5 – Attach necessary documents along with one recent passport size photograph in the prescribed format. Pay an application fee.
- Step 6 – Finally, recheck the CG Post Basic Nursing online form (filled) and take the hard copy of this form for future use.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding CG Post Basic Nursing Eligibility Criteria are given below.
- Nationality: The candidate should be a Native of Chhattisgarh.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Diploma in Nursing Examination with a pass in Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary Examination recognized by the university.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s maximum age should be 30 years as on 01 July 2021 for Post Basic Nursing Courses. There is no lower age limit.
- Domicile: The applying contenders should have Chhattisgarh state domicile.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding CG Post Basic Nursing Exam Pattern is given below.
|Exam Mode||Offline mode(PBT)|
|Questions Type||Multiple Question Type|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No negative marking|
|Total marks||100 marks|
- Bilaspur – 13
- Raipur – 25
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Syllabus
There are a total of five sections in CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Syllabus is given below
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Medical & Child Health Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health NURSING
- Paediatric Nursing
- Computers in Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Professional Trends
- Personal Hygiene
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Education
- Environmental Hygiene
- First Aid
- Health Education
- Nursing Administration
- Psychiatric Nursing etc.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card
The vital information regarding CG Post Basic Nursing Admit card is given below.
- The admit card will be released in the third week of June 2021.
- Scorecard will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- Those candidates who filled the application form on or before its last date can only download their admit card.
- Candidates will need to enter the registration id to download the admit card.
- After downloading it, candidates can take a printout of it for further use.
- Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
- Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to give the exam.
How to Download the CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card?
The steps to download the CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Admit Card are given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link to download CG Post basic Admit Card.
- Enter the registration number and password.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- The candidate may download the admit card and take a printout for the exam.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Answer key
The details regarding the CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 answer key are:
- CG Post Basic answer key will release after the commencement of the exam.
- The answer key will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the answer key from the official website.
- The answer key will contain all the correct answers of the question paper.
- Candidates can easily evaluate their performance in the exam using the answer key.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Result
The detailed information regarding CG Post Basic Nursing Result is given below.
- The result will be declared in the last week of July 2021.
- The scorecard will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to check the result on the official website.
- It will be released in the form of merit list.
- The merit list contains the names of the student who are selected for the next round.
- Merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks scored in the examination.
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Counselling
The details regarding the CG Post Basic Nursing Counselling process are given below:
- CG Post Basic Nursing Counselling process will start after the declaration of result.
- Candidates shortlisted in the merit list will be invited for the counselling process.
- Candidates will have to choose their preference of colleges during the counselling process.
- The candidates have to bring the original documents for the counselling process.
- The admission will be provided on the basis of candidates performance in the exam and the number of seats.
Documents Required for Counselling
The documents required for the counselling process are listed below:
- Class 10th & 12th mark sheet
- Admit Card of Exam
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate For HandiCapped / Freedom Fighter
- Demand Draft of Counselling fee
CG Post Basic Nursing 2021 Highlights
The highlights of the CG Post Basic Nursing exam are given below:
|Name of Exam||CG Post Basic Nursing|
|Full Name||Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Courses||ANM, GNM, Post Basic Nursing etc|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
Stay tuned for Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Nursing Entrance Examination here.
cg post basic nursing 2019, cg post basic nursing counselling 2019, cg post basic nursing result 2019, post bsc nursing admission 2019, post bsc nursing application form 2019, government college cg vyapam post basic nursing result, post bsc nursing exam date 2019, govt. college of post basic bsc. nursing