CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 Result has been declared. Application form has been released on 09 April 2019. All the interested candidates can apply from 09 April 2019 to 05 May 2019. An entrance exam will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. It is a state level entrance exam through which students can get admission in nursing institutions of the state.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest updates: CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 Result has been declared.
Click here > Result
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CG Post Basic Nursing 2019: Application Form, Important Dates - Admissions
The important dates for CG Post Pasic Nursing 2019 are mention here. These dates are tentative dates and official dates are yet to be announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
|Start Date of Application form||09 April 2019|
|Last Date of Application form||12 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||18 June 2019|
|Entrance Examination||23 June 2019|
|Result Announcement||26 July 2019|
|Online Counseling Registration||September 2019|
CG Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility/qualification criteria for Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam is mention below:
- The candidate should be a Native of Chhattisgarh.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Nursing Examination with a pass in Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary Examination recognized by the university.
- The applicant’s maximum age should be 30 years as on 01 July 2019 for Post Basic Nursing Courses.
- The relaxation of upper age will be provided as per the norms of the state government.
- The applying contenders should have Chhattisgarh state domicile.
Chhattisgarh CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 Application Form
The Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing Application Form may be filled by the eligible and willing candidates from April 2019 to May 2019 by visiting the official website of CGPEB. The candidates, who will qualify the CG Post Basic Nursing Test, will get a chance to take admission in Post Basic Nursing degree courses in the different colleges/Institutions of the Chhattisgarh state. The CG Post Basic Nursing Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern have mentioned also on this page for the preparations of the written test.
- General- Rs. 200/-
- OBC- Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for CG Post Basic Nursing 2019?
Steps to apply for Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing 2019 is given below:
- Visit the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Then, select and press the link to CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing 2018.
- The candidates have to read the official CG Post Basic Nursing Advertisement very carefully.
- Now, go to the Apply Online section.
- According to your educational and personal documents, fill the CG Vyapam Post Basic Nursing Test 2019 Registration Form.
- Attach necessary documents along with one recent passport size photograph in the prescribed format.
- Pay an application fee category wise through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.).
- Finally, recheck the CG Post Basic Nursing online form (filled) and take the hard copy of this form for future use.
Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates can get their admit card after filling up their application form. Those candidates who filled the application form on or before its last date can only download their admit card. Candidates can download it online by entering their registration id. After downloading it, candidates can take a printout of it for further use. Candidates have to bring the admit card on the day of examination. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to give the exam.
Exam Pattern for Chhattisgarh Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam
The Multiple Objective Type Questions will be asked in the written test.
- Total- 100 Questions.
- Total- 100 Marks.
- Duration of Test- 03 Hours.
- The candidates who are appearing in the examination will have to secure at least 40 % marks for qualifying the examination.
- Bilaspur – 13
- Raipur – 25
CG Post Basic Nursing 2019 Syllabus
|• Fundamentals of Nursing
• Medical-Surgical Nursing
• Medical & Child Health Nursing
• Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
• Community Health Nursing
|• Mental Health NURSING
• Paediatric Nursing
• Computers in Nursing
• Nursing Management
|• Professional Trends
• Personal Hygiene
• Nursing Research
• Nursing Education
|• Environmental Hygiene
• First Aid
• Health Education
• Nursing Administration
• Psychiatric Nursing etc.
Result & Counselling
The result will be released on the official website. Students can check their result online. The result will be released after a few days of the examination. It will be released in the form of merit list. The merit list contains the names of the student who are selected for the next round. And that merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s marks scored in the examination.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Nursing Exam Highlights
Name of Exam: CG Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam.
Exam Conducting Body: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
Courses: ANM, GNM, Post Basic Nursing etc.
CG Vyapam Official Website: www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
Level of Exam: State Level
Stay tuned for Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Nursing Entrance Examination here.
For more information regarding CG B.Sc Nursing 2019.
cg post basic nursing result 2019, post basic bsc nursing admission 2018, cg post basic nursing counselling date 2019, post bsc nursing colleges in raipur, cg vyapam bsc nursing result 2018, cg bsc nursing counselling date 2018, post bsc nursing application form 2018 government college, cg bsc nursing counselling 2018.