NEET UG 2021 Application form will be made available on the official website of the NTA or NEET-UG itself. The form will have to be filled via online mode only. This exam is conducted once every year at the National Level to provide admission to the candidates into a medical ug course. Candidates get all the important details regarding the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG entrance exam application form, fees, documents required while filling form and eligibility to check there are eligible or not for the exam.
NEET UG 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the NEET UG 2020 application form on the official website of conducting authority National Test Agency. Candidates must check the given below points regarding application form:
- Candidates have to apply for NEET-UG Registration online on the official website. It is not accepted in any other mode.
- No need to send the copy of application form to the authority by post
- Valid mobile number because all information is sent via SMS on the mobile
- Valid email address will have to be provided.
- Copy of photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Until the payment is successful, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
- Application fees is non-refundable.
- Application form should be complete and fill correct information because the conducting body will not provide a correction option.
- Candidates are advised to download the Application PDF post-payment for future reference.
Documents Required to fill NEET-UG 2021 Registration Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Marksheet of last semester/Degree certificate for certifying the qualification.
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
NEET UG 2021 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on NEET UG 2020 official website. Candidates take this in mind that the registration process will be completed after the payment of fees.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Common Management Admission Test registration fees through given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Service.
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print out the confirmation page.
Category wise Application fees for NEET-UG 2020 are given in the below table:
NEET UG 2021 Exam Registration Fees
|Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1400/|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 750/-|
Guidelines for Scanning Photograph
- Photograph of the candidates should be a passport size colour photograph without border
- The photograph should be no more than 6 months old.
- Candidates must click coloured photograph in black and white background only.
- Draw a box of 3.5*4.5 cm (width*height) on A4 white paper sheet and paste the photo in the box. Scan the box with photograph pasted in it, not the whole paper sheet.
- Name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be mentioned in the top of the photograph.
Guidelines for Scanning the signature
- Candidates have to draw 6*3 cm box on the paper and put their signature in the full box.
- Candidates must use a black or blue ink pen.
- Candidates scanned the box, not the whole page.
Candidates must avoid the following kind of signature:
- Signature containing Initials only
- Signature in capital letters
- Signature with overwriting
Instruction before filling the application form
- Candidates must check their eligibility before start filling the application form on the official website of NBE.
- Candidates must have a valid email and phone number.
Candidates must keep the following ready while filling the form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification Details
- Internship details
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to apply for NEET UG 2021?
The application form for NEET-UG is available on the NTA website. Candidates must go through the given below steps for filling the application form:
- The candidates must visit the official website of NTA to start the online form filling procedure.
- Candidates have to click on the "Exam Name" for which they want to apply.
- After that candidates have to choose the "New Registration" button and they will be directed to the registration page.
- The candidates must register themselves before filling the online application form.
- Filling the registration form: Candidates have to some general information such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- The application number is generated for further process.
2: Filling Application Form
Candidates can log in with the generated Application number and create a password and filling online application form. And Application form will be categorized into three different sections such as:
- Personal Information - Candidates have to enter their details like Candidate's Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State, Category.
- Examination Related Details - In this section, candidates have to enter the details related to the examination in which they want to apply. They have to fill certain details like:
- Examination Name (JRF or Assistant Professor).
- Name of the Examination city as per their preference.
- Contact Details - Here candidates have to enter their contact details such as:
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Details of Graduation Qualification - In this section, candidates have to enter their post-graduation qualification details like:
- Name of Examination
- Subject of Examination
- Name of the University
- State where University is located
- Year of passing/Appearing
- Specialization, if any.
Password Generation & Security Pin - This is the last step of filling up the application form in which candidates have to create a password of their choice and select a security question and after this click on the "Next" button.
3: Upload Documents
Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of a photograph, signature and caste certificate.
The specification of scanned photograph and signature is given in a table below:
NEET UG Specification for Documents
|Size||10 KB - 200 KB||4 KB - 30 KB|
In this step, the candidates have to pay the required amount of NEET application fees. Candidates have chosen the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the fee.
How to Retrieve NEET-UG 2021 Application Number and Password?
Application number and password for NEET are generated during the application process but are needed to log in. However, often candidates forget it. If this is the case, then here is the process to recover it:
How to recover the NEET 2020 password?
- To recover the password, click on “Forgot Password?” link at the end of the NEET 2020 login.
- On clicking the link, a new window opens and candidates have to either choose “Reset Your Password: Through OTP” or “Reset Your Password: Through Security Question” option.
- After this, candidates have to enter a few details such as application number, candidate, date of birth, answer to the security question and security pin, etc. and password is recovered.
- Now, the candidates need to enter a name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, category, and security pin. Following this, the application number is displayed on the screen.
NEET UG 2021 Application Form Status
After filling the NEET application form, candidates can check the status of their application. From it, candidates get to know if their form has been submitted successfully or not. It provides the status of the following:
- Registration Form.
- Application Form.
- Image Upload,
- Application Fee Payment.
If NEET form has been submitted correctly, then a message appearing in front of these is “Complete” in green colour. Else, the message is “Incomplete” in red colour.
NEET UG 2021 Correction Window
After the completion of the Application Form process, NEET UG 2020 correction window will open for few days by National Testing Agency (NTA) so that candidates can make the changes in application form. Candidates have to visit the official website regularly to know the exact dates when the corrections/modifications will be allowed. No modifications will be communicated through email/fax/mobile. NTA starts images correction within a few weeks from the release of the application form. Candidates can exercise it from the login and again upload photograph or signature.
The corrections/modifications will be allowed in some particulars only like:
- Wrong spelling of Name or other details.
- Uploading wrong photographs
- Changes in subjects name
- Changes in identification type or number