TALLENTEX 2022 registration is open now. Candidates who are aspiring to participate can register online. Allen Career Institute conducts the scholarship test to motivate and encourage the students to prepare them for future competitive exams. Allen TALLENTEX 2022 is open for students studying in classes 5 to 10 from any recognized school. The exam is conducted in two stages; Stage I will be conducted between 17 October to 14 November and stage II will be held between- 15 April to 30 June. All the students participating in TALLENTEX 2022 (Stage-1 Exam) will get the opportunity to earn scholarships worth 200 Crores. To get more details about the ALLEN TALLENTEX 2022 Registration, Allen Scholarship Exam pattern, syllabus, result, awards and prizes, etc read the complete article.
TALLENTEX 2022 Exam Status
The candidates who are interested in applying for the ALLEN Talent Search Exam must check the latest updates about the exam status. The basic details of the TALLENTEX 2022 exam are given below:
|TALLENTEX 2022 Registration||Started|
- TALLENTEX 2022 Registration has been started. Click Here to register online.
- The exam is conducted in two stages; stage 1 – 17 October to 14 November and stage 2 – 15 April to 30 June. All the
TALLENTEX 2022 Dates
The official authority has announced the TALLENTEX 2022 Registration Date on its website. However, students can also check the dates from the table given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TALLENTEX 2022: Registration (Started), Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
|TALLENTEX 2022 Registration||Ongoing|
|Last Date for Registration||One Week Before the examination date (Note. Exam date will be informed 10 days in advance).|
|Stage 1 Exam||The exam will be conducted between 17 October and 14 November 2021|
|Stage 1 Result||On or before 26 November 2021|
|Stage 2 Exam||The exam will be conducted between 15 April 2022 and 30 June 2022,|
|Stage 2 Result||Within 15-20 days after the exam|
How to Register for TALLENTEX 2022?
Candidates can participate in the Allen Scholarship Exam by doing online registration. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria and instructions before applying for the test. The online registration process will be completed only after the payment of the fees. The basic details for TALLENTEX 2022 Online Registration are given below:
- Initially, the applicants must visit the website of the ALLEN Career Institute and click on TALLENTEX Registration 2022.
- Then the candidates must fill the online form by clicking on “Register Now”. Enter all the basic details in the form like name, school name, class, date of birth, choose subjects, contact number, email address, etc.
- Upload the photograph in the prescribed description as given in the brochure.
- After filling the registration form, click on “Pay Now”.
- Therefore, the applicants can pay the registration fee through the online method.
- Once the payment is successful, the applicants will receive the TALLENTEX 2022 registration information on their registered mobile number.
TALLENTEX 2022 Application Fee
The candidates must pay the registration fee in order to complete the application process. The details of the TALLENTEX Registration Fee are given below:
- Candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs.200/- payable online.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- No cash will be accepted for fee payment. So, online mode is only applicable.
Specifications for Uploading Photograph
- The photograph must be in color with a light color background, white is preferable. However, it must be taken in a professional studio. Photo taken by mobile phone/tab is not accepted.
- The photograph should be in passport size format. Also, the front view of the full face and shoulder portion of the candidate is to be seen clearly in the photograph
- The face of the candidate should be straight and at the center.
- Photo, wearing caps and dark glasses will be rejected.
- The scanned image file should be in jpg format.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The size of the file should be between 5kb-1Mb.
- The Image must be clearly visible as per the above-mentioned sizes.
TALLENTEX 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must check the minimum eligibility requirements in order to appear for the TALLENTEX examination. The basic details of the eligibility conditions required are given below:
- Candidates who are studying in the V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X classes can apply for the test.
- The applicants must be registered from any recognized board.
- Applicants must have passed the previous qualifying examination.
- The drop-outs are not eligible to participate in the test.
Eligibility for Stage 2 Exam
- The candidates who are admitted in ALLEN Classroom Course (2021-22).
- The applicants who have not taken admission are also eligible provided they are in the top 20 percentile in the Stage-1 Exam in their respective classes.
TALLENTEX 2022 Exam Pattern
The applicants who are aspiring to sit for the ALLEN TALLENTEX exam must check the exam pattern and marking scheme of the test. The basic details of the exam pattern are given as follows:
- TALLENTEX 2022 Exam will be conducted in two stages.
- Number of Questions: 160 Objective-type Questions. Equal weightage to MCQ and Integer type questions.
- Marking Scheme for Class V, VI & VII: +4 for the correct answer (No Negative Marking)
- Marking Scheme for Class VIII, IX & X: +4 for correct answer & -1 for the wrong answer
- Stage-1 Exam: Online (there must be proper internet connectivity for the online exam)
- Stage-2 Exam: CBT/Offline (at ALLEN Center Cities / Information Center Cities)
- Medium: English Only
- Duration: 2hrs. (For TALLENTEX 2022 Stage-1 Exam. It is compulsory to log in at least 15 minutes before the Exam starting time)
- Marks Distribution is given below
|For Class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X||No. of Questions||MCQ Type||Integer Type|
TALLENTEX 2022 Syllabus
The candidates who have applied for the ALLEN Scholarship exam must check the syllabus in order to prepare for the exam. So, the basic details of the TALLENTEX Syllabus are given as follows:
|Stage 1 Exam||NCERT Syllabus of applicant’s previous and current class as per details given. Click Here|
|Stage 2 Exam||Full NCERT Syllabus of applicant’s Current Class studied in academic session 2021-22|
TALLENTEX 2022 Result
Once the examination process is completed the authorities will announce the result of the TALLENTEX exam.
- The result of Stage 1 and Stage 2 will be announced separately.
- Candidates can check the marks scored by them in each subject.
- The final result will be based on the aggregate marks in all the subjects.
- As per the rank of the candidate scholarship and cash prize will be awarded.
- If many students secure equal aggregate marks then the higher rank will be given by comparing subject scores in priority of IQ, Maths, Physics & Chemistry.
- However, if all subject scores are also equal then lower age students will be given higher ranks.
TALLENTEX Awards and Cash Prizes
The awards are given to the participants of the ALLEN TALLENTEX exam on the basis of their overall rank. Therefore, the details of the cash prizes as per the ranks of the candidates are given as follows:
National Rank in TALLENTEX 2022 Stage-2 Exam: Cash Prize in Rs. (Total: Rs. 1.25 Crore)
|Class \ Rank||1||2 – 5||6 – 10||11 – 20||21 – 100||101 – 200||201 – 500||501–1000||1001–1750|
|Class X||1 Lakh||75,000||50,000||25,000||8,000||7,500||3,000||2,000||1,000|
|Class IX||1 Lakh||50,000||35,000||21,000||5,000||3,000||2,000||1,500||NA|
|Class VIII||1 Lakh||40,000||31,000||20,000||4,000||2,000||1,000||NA||NA|
|Each Class From V, VI & VII||50,000||35,000||20,000||10,000||3,000||2,000||1,000||NA||NA|
TALLENTEX 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Exam||TALLENTEX 2022|
|Conducting Body||ALLEN Career Institute|
|Purpose of the Exam||To encourage young talent with cash prizes, scholarships, and mentoring by ALLEN Career Institute.|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Exam||Online and Offline|
|Stages of Exam||Two|
|Scholarship Award||Upto 1 Lakh|
About ALLEN Career Institute
ALLEN Career Institute is a pioneer institute in the field of coaching for Competitive Exams. Founded on April 18, 1988. Initially, it was the only institute of its time that provided coaching for all Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics under one roof. This strong association became the foundation stone of the revolutionary Pre-Medical coaching institute of that time. Now, ALLEN prepares the students for various Engineering and Medical entrance exams like IIT JEE, NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER, etc. Apart from the coaching and exam preparation, the institute also conducts talent hunt exams like the TALLENTEX exam to award the young meritorious students with cash prizes and scholarships.
FAQs on TALLENTEX 2022
Q1. Can I apply offline for TALLENTEX 2022?
Ans: No, only online registration is available.
Q2. How can I pay the registration fee for TALLENTEX?
Ans: You can pay through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking/ UPI or Wallets.
Q3. Is there any negative marking in the TALLENTEX exam?
Ans: For classes V to VII there is no negative marking. For classes VIII to X (-1) is applicable for each wrong answer.
Q4. How will I receive the cash award of TALLENTEX 2022?
Ans: Cash reward is transferred only in a student’s account or joint account with parents (mother or father) through RTGS.