KMAT 2021 Application form is expected to be released in the month of July 2021 by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) on the official website for admission to 189+ AICTE approved/ University affiliated Management Institutes in Bangalore and Karnataka. Whereas, Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is conducted yearly. KMAT is a State Level entrance exam conducted for admission in MBA/PGDM and MCA courses. Candidate can read the given below article to know more about the KMAT 2021 Application form.
KMAT 2021 Important dates
Candidates must check the important dates regarding the KMAT 2021 application form in the given table:
Events of KAMT 2021
|KMAT 2020 Events||Dates |
|Online application form availability||To be Announced|
|Last date to fill the application||To be Announced|
|KMAT exam date||To be Announced|
KMAT 2021 Application Form
The registration form of KMAT 2021 will be available online expectedly in the month of July 2021 on the official website of Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association.
- Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
- Candidates need to follow the given steps to complete the online registration process:
- Candidate Profile Registration
- Online Application Fee Payment
- Signature and Photo Uploading
- Filling exam centre details
- Profile Verification
- Confirming Application Details and taking out a print out of the Application Form.
- Applicants will have to upload a scanned copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 500 Kb) and Signature (200 kb) before start applying.
- Application Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- After completion of the form, the filling must get the printout of it for future use.
How to Apply for KMAT 2020?
Candidate can refer to the below-given steps to avoid mistakes while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website
- Now click on the link "Register" and fill the registration form.
2. Filling Details in
- After clicking on Register, then fill the registration form"
- Enter the following details:
- Course applying for
- Candidate's name
- Date of birth
- Your age
- Email address
- Mobile number
- After entering the details click on the “Submit and Continue” button.
- On completing the registration process, the candidate will receive a four-digit registration number via SMS, email and will also be displayed on the screen. Candidate must keep it safe as it will be required in the future
3. Filling Details in the application form
- Now a candidate needs to use Karnataka KMAT login and enter the application number and date of birth to access the account.
- Fill the details in KMAT 2020 application form. The candidate will be asked to provide personal, academic, and other important details.
4. Upload Documents
The candidate will be required to upload the scanned copy Photographs and required documents as prescribed below:
(In cm )
|photograph||100-200 kb||3.5x 2.5|
|signature||100-200 kb||6- 3|
5. Application fee Payment
Given below the Fee for KMAT 2021 Registration Process:
Karnataka KMAT Registration Fee 2021
|All category candidates||Rs 800/-|
Mode of Payment
The application fee can be paid via online mode (Credit/Debit Cards or Net Banking) only.
Fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
6. Submission of Application form
After the submission of the application fee candidate must take print of the application form for further process.
KMAT 2021 Exam Centre
Given below the list of KMAT 2021 Test centres are as follows: