NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies to offer admission in Master of Computer Applications degree courses duration of 3-years. candidates who fulfil basic eligibility criteria can easily apply for MCA degree. Candidates can apply for admission by online mode, total seats available for MCA degree is 60. Last to date submit the application form is 04 June, 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 like dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 Important Dates
The details regarding the NMIMS MCA Admission important dates are given below:
|Registration started||24 January 2020|
|Last date to submit(Application Form)||04 June 2020|
|Hall Ticket of Exam & Personal Interview||06 June 2020|
|Document Upload||10 June 2020|
|Entrance Exam & Personal Interview on||12 June 2020|
|Merit-List Declared||18 June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification by the authority.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020: Application, Dates - Admissions
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission application form are given below:
- NMIMS MCA Application form has been released on 24 January 2020.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 04 June 2020.
- Candidates may fill the details as per the guidelines in the application form.
- Moreover, candidates may keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 Application Process
Candidates can apply for admission by online mode. For further admission process follow given steps:-
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NMIMS University.
- Candidates must Register on a website before applying for admission.
- After Login again, fill all the details in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay Application Fee via any online mode.
Candidates can take the print out of application form and send it to the University address along with required documents & Application Fees:-
- Deputy Registrar (Admission)
- SVKM’s NMIMS V.L.Mehta Road,
- Vile Parle (West),
- Mumbai-400 056.
Documents Required for Admission Process
Candidates make sure that they keep all mentioned documents at the time of admissions:-
- Print of online Application Form.
- 10th/12th Marksheet self-attested copy.
- Graduation Degree.
- GATE score self-attested copy(M.Tech).
Candidates have to Pay application fee 1100 INR via net-banking/debit card/credit card/etc at the time of form submission.
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold a BCA degree or any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% average marks in Arts/Science/Management/Commerce or any relevant disciplines.
- Those candidates who are appearing in final years or waiting for results, can also apply for an MCA degree.
- Candidates who qualify their graduation degree through part-time course, Distancing learning program, correspondence courses are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to submit certificate equivalence of AIU who passed Graduation from overseas.
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Entrance Exam Pattern
Candidates have to participate in Written Test and Personal Interview. Written Test carries three different criteria test candidates skills namely – English Aptitude, General Aptitude, Technical Aptitude..
|Exam Duration||2 hrs|
|English Aptitude Section||10 marks|
|General Aptitude(Logical Reasoning/Mathematical Reasoning/General Awareness)||20 marks|
|Technical Aptitude(Computer Awareness)||20 marks|
|Total Marks||50 marks|
Note: All questions are compulsory to attempt.
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 Entrance Exam Syllabus
Candidates must have to cover the following topics:-
|Computer Awareness|| Computer Basics, Computer Architecture,
Data Representation, Fundamentals of operating systems & Basics of Internet, Flow Chart & Algorithm, Assembly Language,High-Level language, Multiprogramming & time sharing operating systems
|English Aptitude||Synonyms, Use of articles & prepositions, Reading Comprehension, Completion of Sentence, Fill in the blanks, idiom & Phrases, Expansion of idea|
|General Aptitude||Logical Reasoning:
Series, Analogies, Coding & Decoding, Linear and Circular Arrangements, Decision Making,Blood Relations, Binary Logic, Syllogisms and Puzzles, Selections, Direction Sense.
Linear Equations, Logarithms, Series and Progressions, Inequalities, Modulus, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Ratios, Averages, Simple & Compound Interest, Binomial Theorem, Functions, Number System, HCF LCM, Percentages, Surds & Indices, Profit & Loss, Time Speed & Distance, Coordinate Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Set Theory, Time & Work, Mixtures & Allegations, Quadratic Equations
NMIMS Mumbai MCA Admission 2020 Selection Criteria
Merit-List be prepared for admission in MCA degree according to following:-
|Selection||Written Test & Personal Interview|
|a)||Written Test (50 marks)|
|English Aptitude||10 Marks|
|General Aptitude||20 Marks|
|Technical Aptitude (Computer Awareness)||20 Marks|
|Instruction for Test|
|i.||Duration 120 minutes|
|ii.||All Questions are Compulsory & in multiple choice format|
|iii.||There is no negative marking|
|iv.||Use of Simple Calculator is allowed|
|b)||Personal Interview (50 marks)|
|Final merit list will be based on Written Test & Personal Interview|
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mukesh Patel School Of Technology Management & Engineering, Bhakti Vedant Swami Marg,
- Near Cooper Hospital, JVPD Scheme,
- Vile Parle (West), Mumbai.
- Maharashtra- 400 056, India
keep visiting the website for the latest updates.