HTET 2019 Application Form: Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application Form on 07 October 2019. HTET 2019 Exam will be conducted by BSEH. The application form of Haryana TET 2019 is available in online mode only. The exam conducting authority will facilitate to edit the application form for the student who will fill the application form wrong or incorrect application form. It is significant to submit the HTET application form and fee in the prescribed format. Otherwise, the Board will not issue the admit card in the name of the student. Check the procedure to submit the HTET 2019 Application Form, fee details, and more information from this page.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest Update: HTET 2019 Application Form has been started from 07 October 2019. Click here>> Application Form.
Haryana TET Online Application Form Dates
|HTET Application Status||Dates|
|Haryana TET Online Application Start Date||07 October 2019|
|Last date to fill the HTET Application Form||18 October 2019|
|Application Fee Submission last date||20 October 2019|
|Correction in Particular||19 – 23 October 2019
|Exam Level – 3 (PGT-Lecturer)||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HTET 2019 Application Form | Haryana TET Online Application Form - Admissions
16 – 17 November 2019
|Exam Level – 2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI to VIII)|
|Exam Level – 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to V)|
HTET 2019 Application Form
HTET 2019 Application Form is available on the official website of Board of School Education Haryana. Candidates can fill the form till 18 October 2019. The student should submit the completed application form before the last date given in the schedule below.
Students shall have to pay the examination fee through the payment gateway as per the instructions are given on the official website of the board.
|Category||For one-level only||For two-level only||For three-level only|
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 500/-||Rs 900/-||Rs 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
How to Apply Online Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 -20?
The applicant can check the HTET 2019 Application procedure. It is given below:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the board, i.e. http://www.bseh.org.in/.
- Then, click on the link “Apply for HTET 2019”.
- The student must read all instruction carefully.
- Then fill all necessary details of applicants such as personal details.
- Candidate can submit application fee by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net-Banking or E-Challan.
- After that candidate required to upload photograph and signature with prescribed format and size.
- In last, submit the application form and take a printout of it for future references
Instructions for HTET 2019 Application Procedure
Before Applying Online, Student must carefully go through these instructions
- Carefully read the INFORMATION BULLETIN – “Guidelines/Instructions – Scheme of Examination” available on the website of the Board.
- Submitting AADHAR Card Number is compulsory while applying for On-Line Application.
- Proceed for remittance of examination fee through e-challan according to the instructions given on the official website of the Board.
- Access/Login the website of the BSEH (www.bseh.org.in OR www.htet.nic.in) and follow the instructions as mentioned in the column “How to Apply – Online Application Form”. It is also important that the student should mention their name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth as mentioned on their certificate of Secondary Examination. Mentioning Roll No. of Secondary Examination, Year of qualifying Secondary examination and Name of the Board are also mandatory.
- Applicants are suggested to keep one copy of Computer-Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them for future reference. There will be no requirement to post any hard copy of any document including Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the Board.
- Online submission of multiple applications for a single Level to the Board will be viewed seriously. Candidature of such applicant shall be liable to be cancelled and the student may be debarred for future examination (s) without making any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates shall be permitted to make online corrections in their particulars and subjects, except Level & Category/Physically Challenged Option.
htet.nic.in 2019 application form, htet online application form 2019, www.htet.nic.in 2019, htet 2019 apply online, htet 2019 application form date, www.htet.nic.in 2019-19, htet online 2019