HTET 2019 Application Form: Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) will release the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application Form in the month of November 2019. From January 2020, the examination dates of HTET 2019 will be started. The application form of Haryana TET 2019 will be available in online mode only. The exam conducting authority will facilitate to edit the application form for the student who will fill the application form wrong or incorrect application form. It is significant to submit the HTET application form and fee in the prescribed format. Otherwise, the Board will not issue the admit card in the name of the student. Check the procedure to submit the HTET 2019 Application Form, fee details, and more information from this page.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
Haryana TET Online Application Form Dates
|HTET Application Status||Dates|
|Haryana TET Online Application Start Date||Second week of November 2019|
|Last date to fill the HTET Application Form||Last week of November 2019|
|Admit card||Third week of December 2019|
|Exam Level – 3 (PGT-Lecturer)||First week of January 2020|
|Exam Level – 2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI to VIII)||First week of January 2020|
|Exam Level – 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to V)||First week of January 2020|
|Answer keys||Second week of January 2020|
|Result||Last week of January 2020|
HTET 2019 Application Form
Students who wish to appear in HTET 2019 will have to fill an online Application form through the official website of Board of School Education Haryana i.e. bseh.org.in or http://htetonline.com/. The student should submit the completed application form before the last date given in the schedule below.
Students shall have to pay the examination fee through the payment gateway as per the instructions are given on the official website of the board.
|Category||For one-level only||For two-level only||For three-level only|
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 500/-||Rs 900/-||Rs 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
How to Apply Online Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 -19?
The applicant can check the HTET application procedure. It is given below:
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the board, i.e. http://www.bseh.org.in/.
- Then, click on the link “Apply for HTET 2019-19”.
- The student must read all instruction carefully.
- Then fill all necessary details of applicants such as personal details.
- Candidate can submit application fee by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net-Banking or E-Challan.
- After that candidate required to upload photograph and signature with prescribed format and size.
- In last, submit the application form and take a printout of it for future references
Instructions for HTET 2019 Application Procedure
Before Applying Online, Student must carefully go through these instructions
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Carefully read the INFORMATION BULLETIN – “Guidelines/Instructions – Scheme of Examination” available on the website of the Board.
- Submitting AADHAR Card Number is compulsory while applying for On-Line Application.
- Proceed for remittance of examination fee through e-challan according to the instructions given on the official website of the Board.
- Access/Login the website of the BSEH (www.bseh.org.in OR www.htet.nic.in) and follow the instructions as mentioned in the column “How to Apply – Online Application Form”. It is also important that the student should mention their name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth as mentioned on their certificate of Secondary Examination. Mentioning Roll No. of Secondary Examination, Year of qualifying Secondary examination and Name of the Board are also mandatory.
- Applicants are suggested to keep one copy of Computer-Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them for future reference. There will be no requirement to post any hard copy of any document including Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the Board.
- Online submission of multiple applications for a single Level to the Board will be viewed seriously. Candidature of such applicant shall be liable to be cancelled and the student may be debarred for future examination (s) without making any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates shall be permitted to make online corrections in their particulars and subjects, except Level & Category/Physically Challenged Option.
htet.nic.in 2019 application form, htet online application form 2019, www.htet.nic.in 2019, htet 2019 apply online, htet 2019 application form date, www.htet.nic.in 2019-19, htet online 2019