HTET 2020 Application Form will be released by the Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH). HTET stands for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. This entrance exam is conducted at the state level once in a year for recruitment of teachers at primary, graduate and postgraduate level. This application form will be available in online mode only. The exam is will be conducted in the month of November 2020. Candidates must check the eligibility before filling the application. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the HTET Application Form.
Haryana TET Online Application Form Dates
The important dates of the HTET Application form are given in the table below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|HTET Application Status||Dates|
|Haryana TET Online Application Start Date||First week of October 2020|
|Last date to fill the HTET Application Form||Third week of October 2020|
|Application Fee Submission last date||Third week of October 2020|
|Correction in Particular||Last week of October 2020|
|Exam Level – 3 (PGT-Lecturer)||
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about HTET 2020 Application Form: Haryana TET Online Application Form - Admissions
Third week of November 2020
|Exam Level – 2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI to VIII)|
|Exam Level – 1 (Primary Teacher – Class I to V)|
These are the tentative dates based on the HTET 2019. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the BSEH.
HTET 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the HTET Application Form is given below.
- The application form will be released in the first week of October 2020.
- The authority will release the application form in online mode.
- The last date of filing the application will be the third week of October 2020.
- Candidates will be able to fill the form through the official website.
- Applicants have to fill the valid and working details in the application.
- Candidates are requested to fill the application form carefully.
- It is advised to check the application once before submitting.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the BSEH.
- The form of submission remains incomplete until the applicant does not pay the application fee.
The details regarding the application fee ar given below:
|Category||For I-level only||For II-level only||For III-level only|
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
- Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay their fee through online mode via:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
NOTE: No requested for the fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body in any circumstance.
How to Apply for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 -21?
The applicant can check the HTET 2020 Application procedure. It is given below:
- Visit the official website of the board, i.e. http://www.bseh.org.in/.
- After that, click on the link “Apply for HTET 2020”.
- The student must read all instruction carefully.
- Then fill all necessary details of applicants such as personal details.
- Candidate can submit application fee by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net-Banking or E-Challan.
- After that candidate required to upload photograph and signature with prescribed format and size.
- In last, submit the application form and take a printout of it for future references
Instructions for HTET 2020 Application Procedure
Before Applying Online, Student must carefully go through these instructions
- Carefully read the INFORMATION BULLETIN – “Guidelines/Instructions – Scheme of Examination” available on the website of the Board.
- Submitting AADHAR Card Number is compulsory while applying for On-Line Application.
- Proceed for remittance of examination fee through e-challan according to the instructions given on the official website of the Board.
- Access/Login the website of the BSEH (www.bseh.org.in OR www.htet.nic.in) and follow the instructions as mentioned in the column “How to Apply – Online Application Form”.
- It is also important that the student should mention their name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth as mentioned on their certificate of Secondary Examination.
- Mentioning Roll No. of Secondary Examination, Year of qualifying Secondary examination and Name of the Board are also mandatory.
- Applicants are suggested to keep one copy of Computer-Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them for future reference.
- There will be no requirement to post any hard copy of any document including Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the Board.
- Online submission of multiple applications for a single Level to the Board will be viewed seriously. Candidature of such applicant shall be liable to be cancelled and the student may be debarred for future examination (s) without making any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates shall be permitted to make online corrections in their particulars and subjects, except Level & Category/Physically Challenged Option.
Also Read: HTET 2020