Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admissions 2020 Application form has been released. Also, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University has released the admission notification for UG, PG, PhD, M.Phill and Diploma courses. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) was established in 1996 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is a public Central University. The university is named after the architect of the Indian Constitution, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar. The university offers courses at all levels such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, doctorate, diploma, and certificate. Admission in the university is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university every year. For complete information regarding the BBAU Admission 2020, candidates may go through the given article.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admissions 2020 Dates
The university has released the important notifications regarding entrance test which is given below:
|Registration Open for BBAU Admission 2020||27 May 2020|
|Registration Closes on||10 June 2020|
|Last date of receipt of Offline Application||Will be announced|
|Download Admit Card||Will be announced|
|Entrance Test||Will be announced|
|Result||Will be announced|
|First Counselling||Will be announced|
|Second Counselling (for waitlisted candidates)||Will be announced|
|Third Counselling (for waitlisted candidates)||Will be announced|
|Commencement of classes for 1st Semester||Will be announced|
BBAU 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the BBAU 2020 Application form are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admissions 2020 - Admissions
- BBAU 2020 Application form has been released on 27 May 2020.
- The application form has been released in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
- The last date to fill the application form is 10 July 2020.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission Process 2020
- Admission to all UG, PG courses, M.Phil & PhD programs. is based on candidates’ performance in ‘Online Entrance Test’ conducted by the university. Whereas, M.Tech and M.Pharm program admission is based on a valid score in GATE followed by University-Based counselling.
- Candidates must note that CAT/ MAT or XAT score holders are eligible to apply for MBA program.
- Also, M.Sc (Statistics) admission is based on a valid score in ICAR/ ICMR/ CSIR/ DBT/ GPAT/ GATE or NET.
Interested candidates must fill the application form. Application form to apply for the entrance exam are available on the university website. Candidates can fill the forms online and submit them along with the application fees. Application Fees can be paid both online as well as offline mode.
Application Fees Details:
Online Payment –Please use Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/NEFT mode to make the online payment through.
Offline Payment– Generate the Challan and submit the fee at any branch of ICICI Bank.
How to apply for BBAU 2020 Application Form?
Candidates must follow the given steps to fill the form:
- Visit the BBAU 2020 website and click on the application form.
- Now, fill the mandatory information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling out the information candidates need to choose the payment option and pay fees.
- The application form will be accepted by the university only after the submission of the application fee. Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility Criteria for UG/PG /PhD courses is given below. For detailed criteria about various courses candidates must visit the official website.
Undergraduate Courses: Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks to apply for admissions into UG courses.
Postgraduate Degree: Candidates with a graduate degree in a relevant field with 50% aggregate marks will be eligible to apply for this programme.
PhD Courses: Candidates with a post-graduate degree in relevant course field will be eligible to apply for PhD courses
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admit Card 2020
Admit card will be released by the university on the official website. Candidates can download the admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Syllabus 2020
For PhD courses: The syllabus for the entrance test would be in consonance to what will be prescribed by the UGC/ICAR/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/GPAT/GATE such central body for the National Eligibility Test in the subject concerned.
For MPhil courses: The syllabus for the entrance test would be in consonance to what will be prescribed by the UGC/ICAR/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/GPAT/GATE such central body for the National Eligibility Test in the subject concerned.
Candidates can check the syllabus for UG/PG courses from the Prospectus 2020.
BBAU 2020 Result
The University will release the results after the entrance exam on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details. Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission into the university. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
BBAU 2020 Counselling
The university has released the counselling notifications for 2020 admissions. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- Hardcopy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card and scorecard.
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth,
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra-Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/ PH/FF dependant, issued by the competent authority.
BBAU Eligibility and Courses Fee
|Name of Course||Duration of Course||Intake||Eligibility Criteria||Tuition Fees per Semester|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||2 years||30||Graduate degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PH) in Agricultural/ Life Science/ Home Science and their allied subject.||Rs. 1500/-|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Geology||3 years||40||Intermediate* with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Science and their subject||Rs. 15,000/-|
|M. Sc. Biotechnology||2 years||30||Graduate in any discipline of Life Sciences /Agricultural Science or other allied subjects like Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry with 50% (40% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university.||Rs. 1500/-|
|M. Sc. Brain & Cognition Sciences||2 years||20||Graduate in any discipline of Life Sciences / Medical Science or other allied subjects like Biotechnology / Microbiology / Biochemistry with 50% (40% for SC/ST/PH) from a recognized university.||Rs. 1500/-|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 years||46||Graduate degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Life Sciences with Zoology, Animal Science/Sericulture from a recognized University/Institute||Rs.1500/-|
|M.Sc. (Life Science)||2 years||40||Graduate degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PH) in Life Sciences with Zoology, Animal Science/Sericulture from a recognized University/Institute||Rs. 15000/-|
|M.Sc. (Human Development & Family Studies)||2 Years||40||B.Sc. Home Science with 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates at graduation level||Rs. 1500/-|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years||50||Graduation degree with 45% marks (40 % for SC/ST/ PH) in any subject from recognized University||Rs. 1500/-|
|M. Phil||1 year (Maximum 2 years)||09 (tentative)||As per M. Phil/ PhD. Regulation||As per M. Phil/ PhD. Regulation|
|B.A. (Hons.) Public Administration||3 Years||80||Intermediate in any subject with 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PH) from recognized University||Rs. 1500/-|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences (B.Lib.I.Sc)||1 Year||40||Graduate Degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PH candidates )||Rs. 1500/- per Semester|
- Candidates must refer to brochure provided below for other courses eligibility criteria, seat matrix and tuition fee.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University List Of Schools
- School for Information Science Technology
- School for Ambedkar Studies for Social Sciences
- School for Life Sciences
- School for Environmental Science
- School for Education
- School for Home Sciences
- School for Legal Studies
- School for Management Studies
- School of Physical & Decision Sciences
- School for Languages and Literature
- School of Media and Communication
- School of Economics and Commerce
- School of Agriculture Sciences & Technology
- School of Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Highlights
Name of University: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
Category: Central University
Courses: UG, PG, PhD – Listed Above.
Affiliated to: UGC
State: Uttar Pradesh
Application Form Date: March
Known As: BBAU
Also, read about Aligarh Muslim University Admission Here.
Stay tuned for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission on this page.
How can I apply for Ambedkar University?
You have to apply online by filling the application form for admission. You can either fill the application form from anywhere where you have internet facility or from the Ambedkar University campus.
Is there any entrance exam in Ambedkar University?
Yes, after the application submission, candidates have to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT) for admission.
Can I fill and submit the application form in offline mode?
No, there's no option available for offline application. You can only fill and submit the Ambedkar University application form 2020 in online mode.
babasaheb bhimrao ambedkar university admission 2018, bhimrao ambedkar university lucknow admission 2018,bbau phd admission 2020, ambedkar university lucknow address, bbau lucknow admission 2020, bbau home, ambedkar university lucknow courses