Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admissions 2019: Admit Card will be released from 30 April 2019. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) was established in 1996 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is a public Central University. The university is named after the architect of the Indian Constitution, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar. The university offers courses at all levels such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, doctorate, diploma, and certificate. Admission in the university is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university every year.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission Process 2019
- Admission to all UG, PG courses, M.Phil & PhD programs. is based on candidates’ performance in ‘Online Entrance Test’ conducted by the university. Whereas, M.Tech and M.Pharm program admission is based on a valid score in GATE followed by University-Based counselling.
- Candidates must note that CAT/ MAT or XAT score holders are eligible to apply for MBA program.
- Also, M.Sc (Statistics) admission is based on a valid score in ICAR/ ICMR/ CSIR/ DBT/ GPAT/ GATE or NET.
Interested candidates must fill the application form. Application form to apply for the entrance exam are available on the university website. Candidates can fill the forms online and submit them along with the application fees. Application Fees can be paid both online as well as offline mode.
Application Fees Details:
Online Payment –Please use Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/NEFT mode to make the online payment through.
Offline Payment– Generate the Challan and submit the fee at any branch of ICICI Bank.
How to apply for BBAU 2019 Application Form?
Candidates must follow the given steps to fill the form:
- Visit the BBAU 2019 website and click on the application form.
- Now, fill the mandatory information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling out the information candidates need to choose the payment option and pay fees.
- The application form will be accepted by the university only after the submission of the application fee. Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Important Dates 2019
The university has released the important notifications regarding entrance test which is given below:
|Application Release Date||10 March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||10 April 2019|
|Last date to receipt of Offline Application||15 April 2019|
|Admit card release||30 April 2019|
|Entrance Exam||25 May – 10 June 2019|
|Result Declaration||1 July 2019|
|First Counselling||10 – 12 July 2019|
|Second Counselling||17 – 19 July 2019|
|Third Counselling||24 – 26 July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||01 August 2019|
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University List Of Schools
- School for Information Science Technology
- School for Ambedkar Studies for Social Sciences
- School for Life Sciences
- School for Environmental Science
- School for Education
- School for Home Sciences
- School for Legal Studies
- School for Management Studies
- School of Physical & Decision Sciences
- School for Languages and Literature
- School of Media and Communication
- School of Economics and Commerce
- School of Agriculture Sciences & Technology
- School of Biomedical & Pharmaceutical Sciences
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UG/PG /PhD courses is given below. For detailed criteria about various courses candidates must visit the official website.
Undergraduate Courses: Candidates must have cleared 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks to apply for admissions into UG courses.
Postgraduate Degree: Candidates with a graduate degree in a relevant field with 50% aggregate marks will be eligible to apply for this programme.
PhD Courses: Candidates with a post graduate degree in relevant course field will be eligible to apply for PhD courses
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Syllabus 2019
For PhD courses: The syllabus for the entrance test would be in consonance to what has been prescribed by the UGC/ICAR/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/GPAT/GATE such central body for the National Eligibility Test in the subject concerned.
For MPhil courses: The syllabus for the entrance test would be in consonance to what has been prescribed by the UGC/ICAR/CSIR/ICMR/DBT/GPAT/GATE such central body for the National Eligibility Test in the subject concerned.
Candidates can check the syllabus for UG/PG courses from the Prospectus 2019.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admit Card 2019
Admit card has been released by the university on the official website. Candidates can download the admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
BBAU Result 2019
The University has released the results after the entrance exam on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details. Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission into the university. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Counseling 2019
The university has released the counselling notifications for 2019 admissions. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- Hardcopy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card and scorecard.
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth,
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/ PH/FF dependant, issued by the competent authority.
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Highlights
Name of University: Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow
Category: Central University
Courses: UG, PG, PhD – Listed Above.
Affiliated to: UGC
State: Uttar Pradesh
Application Form Date: March
Known As: BBAU
Also, read about Aligarh Muslim University Admission Here.
Stay tuned for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Admission on this page.
babasaheb bhimrao ambedkar university admission 2018, bhimrao ambedkar university lucknow admission 2018,bbau phd admission 2019, ambedkar university lucknow address, bbau lucknow admission 2019, bbau home, ambedkar university lucknow courses