Maharashtra TET 2019: Maharashtra State Council of Examination(MSCE) is anticipated to conduct Maharashtra TET exam in the month of November to decide the eligibility to be teachers in class 1-5. Maharashtra TET 2019 be divided into two papers, paper 1 is for the aspirants who are willing to teach class 1-5 and paper 2 is for the aspirants who are willing to teach class 6-8. Aspirants can go through the all information of the Maharashtra TET exam 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card and other details in the given article.
Maharashtra TET Latest News: Approx 3 lakh aspirants had appeared for the exam in the year 2018. The aspirants must appear in the Maharashtra TET exam 2019 to become a teacher of any of the classes I.e. lower primary teacher(class 1-5) or upper primary teacher(6-8). Capable aspirants will be given a TET eligibility certificate which is valid for 7 years
Latest updates: Maharashtra TET 2019 Online application filling procedure will be starting soon.
Maharashtra TET Exam 2019 Important Dates
MSCE will announce the complete list of events of TET Exam 2019 Date Maharashtra with its notification. In the below table there are important dates for Maharashtra TET exam 2019.
|Maharashtra TET exam 2019 Events||Dates|
|Commencement of MAHA TET 2019 application form||4th week of August 2019|
|Last date to apply for MAHA TET 2019||4th week of September 2019|
|MAHA TET admit card Download Dates||3rd week of October 2019|
|TET Exam Date 2019 Maharashtra||2nd week of November 2019|
|Maharashtra TET 2019 Answer key||November 2019|
|Result date of Maharashtra TET exam||4th week of December 2019|
|Dispatch of score card/ certificate||To be informed|
MAHA TET Application Form 2019
The Application form will be released in the 4th week of August 2019. The last date for the submission of application form will be in the month of September 2019. The Application process of MAHA TET 2019 is an online mode. Candidates have to submit the Application Form before the due date. Candidates have to first complete online registration then only they can apply for the Application form.
- STEP 1- Online Registration – select the checkbox next to ‘ I have read all the above instructions and want to fill an application for the Teacher Ability Test’ and click on ‘New Registration’ to fill the registration form.
- Fill the information carefully.
- After filling the details correctly, click on ‘submit’. The Registration number and password of the candidate will be sent on the E-Mail Id and mobile no. mentioned in the registration form.
- The registered E-Mail Id and contact no. cannot be used for Re-registration.
- STEP 2– Fill the Application Form – Fill the Applicant’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name.
- Enter the SSC certificate no. and the year of passing.
- Fill the Aadhar registration no. or Aadhar no.
- Select Nationality. Click ‘YES’ If you are a resident of Maharashtra state.
Fill Applicant’s contact details including, Survey no., Home no., Street no., Area. Name of city/ town, postal no. If the Applicant is not a resident of Maharashtra choose Other state and specify the District, Taluka and zip code.
- Select the caste category from the drop-down list accurately.
- Application level (Paper1/ Paper2)- choose the exact category from the dropdown list for the for which the Eligibility Test is to be given. (Paper1) for applicants eligible for class 1 to 5, and (Paper2)for applicants eligible for class 6to 8 and select ‘both’ if you want to appear for both the tests.
- The medium selected by the candidates for the test will be accepted as the first language of the test.
- Choose the language correctly. If the first language is selected in English, the 2nd language Marathi will be mandatory.
- Educational Qualification- HSC, degree, postgraduate and other educational qualifications, information about course, board/university, passing year, marks obtained, percentage/ grade/ percentile.
- Professional Qualification- Information of diploma in Education for Paper1 in professional qualification. Name of diploma, Univrersity/ Examination Board, passing year,marks obtainedand percentage.
- If the applicant has both qualified for Degree of Education science or diploma in education then report the information of both.
- STEP 3- Uploading the photograph and signature- guidelines for uploading photograph and signature are given below.
- 3.5cmX 4.5 cm. 100 KB color photo scan.
- Scan image that fits 5KB to 100KB.
- Scan the signature(with black ink). Signature not more than 2KB to 50KB.
- STEP 4- Preview Of Application Form
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab to see the information in the filled Application.
- Check the information on the screen.
- Click on ‘EDIT’ to make any necessary changes and click on the ‘Preview’ button again to confirm the information, if correct click on ‘Submit’.
- After the fee submission, no changes would be done.
- STEP 5– payment of Examination fee.
- Offline mode of payments are not accepted by the Authority, candidates have to either pay through their credit card, debit card, internet banking or UPI.
- Category Paper 1 or paper 2 Paper – 1 and Paper – 2 (both)
- General, E.M., V.M.And viz./ Bhaj Rs. 500 / – Rs. 800
- SC, ST, and Handicapped (Differently abled person) Rs. 250 / – Rs. 400 / –
- STEP 6- Application Printout
- Take the printout of the completed MAHATET application form.
MAHA TET Eligibility Criteria 2019
MSCE will be responsible for the eligibility criteria for the candidates of Maharashtra TET 2019. Teachers should have at least educational and professional qualifications and teacher qualification exams are necessary for all the primary teachers(class 1-8) in the state.
Maharashtra TET Eligibility Criteria for Class 1 to 5
- Educational and Professional Qualification: Candidate should have to pass the higher 2ndary exam with at least 50% score in recognized board and a two-year diploma in primary education from the recognized institution(DTET)
- Clear a degree exam with at least 45% marks from a recognized board as per National Council of Teacher Education(Regulations 2002) and passing one year’s Bachelor in Education.
- Clear the higher 2ndary exam with at least 50% marks in the certified exam board and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- Clear the Higher 2ndary exam wit at least 50% marks in the certified examination board and 4-year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or BAEd/ B.Sc.Ed. cleared.
- Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks and a year of certified university B.Ed( special education)cleared the degree.
- The degree of accredited University & teaching institution of a recognized institution passed a two-year diploma Eligibility Criteria For Class 6 to 8 (MAHA TET).
Educational and Professional Qualification
- Passing a two-year Diploma in any Accredited University Elementary Education and Accredited Institution.
- Passing Degree Education with a minimum of 45% marks in Recognized University as per The National Council Of Teacher Education (Regulation,2000) and passing a year’s Bachelor in Education.
- Passing the Higher 2ndary Examination with minimum 50% of marks in the approved examination board and four years of Bachelor Of Elementary Education.
- Passing the Higher 2ndary Examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the approved Examination Board and four- year B.A/ B.Sc.Ed. Or BAEd./ B.SC.Ed. Passed.
- The Degree of Recognized University with minimum 50% marks and one year of approved B.Ed University.
- Passing a Degree Examination in Horticulture and Crop Science and Health care medical services group in Pre-School Management and 1 year Degree in recognized University’s academia.
MAHA TET 2019 Admit Card
MSCE will issue the admit cards for MAHA TET 2019 in the month of October 2019. The Admit card of MAHA TET will be released online. Candidates have to enter their registration no. and password to download MAHA TET admit card. Candidates have to carry their ID proof along with the admit card.
Maharashtra TET 2019 Syllabus
||Marathi, English, Urdu, Bengali/Gujarati/Telugu/Sindhi/Kannada/Hindi|
|Language 2||English/Marathi/Marathi or English, Marathi or English|
|Pedagogy and pedagogy||Special needs of children, their qualities, school interaction, good teacher quality.
Questions will be based on the methodology of teaching and evaluation methodology along with the study process of students of 6 to 11 years.
|Mathematics||Basic understanding of mathematics, logic, problem solving and pedagogical knowledge of mathematics.|
|Campus Exercises||History, civics, geography, general science, environment and pedagogical knowledge of this subject.|
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2019
MAHA TET is held at two levels:
- Primary level (Paper1)
- Upper Primary Level.
- Both the papers are mandatory for the candidates wants to teach at both primary and upper level.
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2019 – Paper 1
Total marks of question paper are 150 and the duration of the paper is 2hours 30minutes. There will be five topics in paper1 that are child development and pedagogy, Lahguage1, Language2, mathematics, and environmental studies. There is no negative marking. Questions will carry 1 mark each.
|S.No.||Subject (All Subjects Compulsory)||Questions||Marks|
|1.||Pedagogy and pedagogy||30||30|
MAHA TET Exam Pattern 2019 – Paper2
Total marks of question paper are 150 and duration of examination is 2 hours 30 minutes. No negative marking will be done. There will be 5 topics in Paper 2 i.e. child development and pedagogy, language 1, language 2, mathematics, social studies, and science.
|S.No.||Subject (All Subjects Compulsory)||Questions||Marks|
|1.||Pedagogy and pedagogy||30||30|
|4.||A) Mathematics and science
B) Social Studies 60 60
MAHA TET Answer Key 2019
MSCE will release the answer key of MAHA TET 2019 Paper 1 and Paper 2 by November 2019. The MAHA TET answer key and response sheet will be released in two phases i.e. provisional and final. Candidates can also question the provisional answer key if they have valid proof that a particular question/ answer is wrong. The final answer key of MAHA TET 2019 will help candidates to estimate their marks.
Maharashtra TET Result 2019
The results of MAHA TET 2019 written exam will be declared by MSCE in December 2019. Results will be announced online, candidates have to log in with their Registration no. and Password to check their result. Candidates have to secure at least 60% and above in Paper 1 and Paper 2. MSCE will issue the TET Eligibility certificate to candidates qualifying according to the standards of the council.
MAHA TET Cut Off 2019
MAHA TET cutoff can also be defined as the minimum scores which all the candidates have to secure to qualify the exam. The Cutoff of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be released separately. MSCE will fix the cutoff. Candidates securing marks as per the cutoff will be qualified and shortlisted for further selection.
Maharashtra TET 2019 Highlights
- Name of Exam: Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test
- Exam Conducting Body: Maharashtra state Examination Council, Pune
- Exam Mode: Offline Mode
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: https://mahatet.in/
MAHA TET 2019 FAQs
Q. In how many mediums will MAHA TET be conducted?
Ans. MAHA TET 2019 will be conducted in Marathi, English, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Hindi , Kannad and Sindhi.
Q. What is the criteria for Fee concession?
Ans. Candidate must be SC/ ST and domicile of Maharashtra. Disabled candidates with more than 40% disability are also eligible.
Q. Is there any age limit to apply for MAHA TET?
Ans. No age limit to apply for MAHA TET.
Q. Can I use previously used mail Id or mobile no. for another registration?
Ans. No, the candidates cannot use the previous mobile no. and Email Id for new registration, these two will be unique for every registration.
Q. Is Aadhar card mandatory field for form fill up?
Ans. Yes, Aadhar card is a mandatory field, candidates have to provide the Aadhar no.
For more information regarding MHT CET 2020.
Maharashtra tet 2018, Maharashtra tet exam date 2018, Maharashtra tet exam books tet exam 2018, , , tet exam 2019 karnataka, tet exam 2018 maharashtra.