MP PPT 2021 Application Form is scheduled to commence from June 2021. MP Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also known as MP Vyapam which organises MP PPT exam. It is a State-level Entrance Examination that offers admission into various Diploma Programs in different Polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh state. Candidates can opt. for these Diploma programmes after passing their class 10 qualifying exams. Given here are the complete details about MP PPT 2021. Aspiring candidates should go through these to get an idea of the whole admission process.
MP PPT 2021 Exam Status
|Admission Notification||Yet to Announce|
MP PPT 2021 Important Dates
A tentative schedule is provided here to give a reference for the candidates. These MP PPT 2021 dates are yet to be official.
|Starting of application form||May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Application correction starts||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last date for correction||2nd week of June 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June 2021|
|MP PPT 2021 exam date||4th week of June 2021|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2021|
|Counselling begins from||2nd week of July 2021|
MP PPT 2021 Application Form
The PEB decides the process for admission, application, registration etc.
- Firstly, the aspirants can fill the application form online mode only from the official website.
- The candidates need to upload their recent photograph, signature, and handwriting proof.
- Also, the candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Finally, the applicants must take a print out of the submitted application form and keep it safe for future reference.
MP PPT 2021 Application Fee
Firstly, the application fee for applicants belonging to the General category is Rs. 400/-
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about MP PPT 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
- But, for candidates under the reserved category, the application fee will be Rs. 200/-
- Moreover, the applicants can pay the application fee through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card or through Kiosk Portal.
MP PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The admission criteria and Qualification criteria are decided by Professional Examination Board (PEB), Madhya Pradesh.
- Nationality: The applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- Domicile: A candidate must be in possession of Domicile Certificate of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Qualifying Examination: The students must have passed Class 10 or equivalent from Recognised Board / University. The students who passed with grace marks can also apply for the examination.
- Subjects: An applicant must have passed the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have secured at least 35% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination (Grading Marks are not considered as minimum marks).
MP PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
MP PPT exam pattern 2021 is given below:
- Mode of the Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium of Exam: The question paper will be asked in both Hindi & English language.
- Type of Question: The question paper will consist of objective type question.
- Duration of the Entrance Exam: The complete duration of the exam for about 2 hours.
- Total Questions: 150 questions will be asked in the exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MP PPT 2021 Syllabus
Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic test syllabus is given below.
MP PPT 2021 Admit Card
MP PPT 2020 Admit Card will be released in two parts:
- PART 1 comprise of candidates & exam details.
- PART 2 contains the candidate’s signature, thumb impression & calligraphy which candidates have to fill in the exam day. Aspirants will not get it through any other mode. Candidates must take a print out of the Hall ticket as it is the mandatory document to sit for the exam. Without it, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination form.
MP PPT 2021 Admit Card Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
MP PPT 2021 Result
MP PET 2021 result will be released in the month of June/July 2021. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and Date of Birth.
After the declaration of result, merit list will be published. A separate merit list will be prepared for the Reserved categories.
MP PPT 2021 Cut Off
Cut off will be published by the Authority after few days of declaration of result The cut off marks will decide the candidate’s eligibility for admission. The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks at which the admissions will be offered to the qualified candidates. The candidates must score the minimum cut off marks to participate in the counselling.
MP PPT 2021 Merit List
After the announcement of the result, the Authority will release the common merit list. In the merit list, the name of the selected candidates will be mentioned according to the rank scored by the candidate in the entrance exam. The candidate’s name, category and rank will be mentioned on the Merit list.
MP PPT 2021 Counselling
The counselling registration will be started from June 2021. Candidates must appear in the Counselling as per the schedule specified by the officials. Candidates have to fill the preference of course and the colleges where they want to get admission in Counselling. Participating candidates have to carry the original documents for the document verification process.
MP PPT 2021 Highlights
Candidates can check the highlights for Madhya Pradesh PPT 2021 through the below table:
|Exam Name||MP PPT 2021|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board(MPPEB)|
|MP PPT Official website||http://peb.mp.gov.in/|
|Exam Purpose||To offer various Diploma courses|
Professional Examination Board (PEB)
The Professional Examination Board is an autonomous Government body under Government of Madhya Pradesh. And, Government passed an act in 2017 called “Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board” to check and take responsibility for conducting the entrance examination. Now, the Professional Examination Board (PEB) is one of the Largest Entrance Examination, Recruitment and Selection organizing body in India. Whereas, PEB conducts approximately 30 Entrance, Recruitment and Selection examinations in a year. And on an average, approximately 20 Lac aspirants take part in these examinations..
ppt form 2020, ppt exam 2020, mp ppt 2020 syllabus, ppt application form 2020, ppt exam date 2020 mp, mp ppt form date 2020, ppt exam form 2020.