KALSEE 2022 or Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination application form has been released by Kalinga University. The exam will be conducted in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode by Pearson VUE (for Kalinga University, Raipur) in various cities across India & other countries. Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination is a University Level entrance exam that is conducted annually to offer admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Programmes offered by the Kalinga University. Admission to Kalinga University Raipur UG/PG/Doctorate programs are based on the KALSEE. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about KALSEE 2022 examination.
KALSEE 2022 Exam Status
Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination 2022 Status
|Exam date||To be Announced|
KALSEE 2022 Application Form has been released on the official website. Candidates can apply here--- Apply Now.
KALSEE 2022 Important Dates
All the important dates for KALSEE 2022 are given in the table:
KALSEE 2022 Dates
|Registration start date||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced soon|
|Admit card KALSEE 2022||To be announced soon|
|Opening of the test window||July/August 2022|
KALSEE 2022 Application Form
The aspirants have been able to apply for Kalinga University Scholarship Entrance Test 2022 online or offline mode.
The KALSEE 2022 application form
must be filled with the correct details. To get admission in the various courses offered by the Kalinga University, it is obligatory to fill in the application form which can be on the official website of the institute which must be occupied and submitted with the particulars to participate in the relevant examination.
- Visit the website of Kalinga University.
- Click on the Admission tab.
- Now, Click on the Application form
- Fill out all the details and upload all the required documents
- Click on submit and save it for future use
- The application form could be downloaded from the website of the college or can be obtained from aspirants from the college.
- Fill out the form with all the relevant details.
- Submit it to aspirants at the college’s office or through the post.
Documents Required for KALSEE Online Registration:
- Eligibility certificates (Attested by Gazetted Officer)
- Self-attested photocopies of SSC/ HSC mark sheet/ Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/ Graduation Certificate
- Proof of work experience
- Passport-sized photograph (size between 10KB to 200KB)
- Scanned Signature (size between 10KB to 200KB)
KALSEE 2022 Application Fee
After filling out the application form, candidates have to pay the required application fee to complete the KALSEE 2022 Registration. Any candidate failing to pay the fee within the given time frame will not be eligible to sit for the KALSEE 2022 Exam.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the KALSEE 2022 Application Form Fee through Payment Gateway through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking & Paytm.
Candidates can check the KALSEE 2022 registration fee for various courses given in the table below:
Kalinga University 2022 Examination Fee
|India & SAARC for all courses except M.Phil. & PhD||Rs. 1000|
|India & SAARC for M.Phil. & PhD||Rs. 2000|
|Fee for other countries & NRI for all courses except M.Phil. & PhD||USD 40|
|Fee for other countries & NRI for M.Phil. & PhD||USD 50|
The application fee once paid will neither be refunded nor transferable.
KALSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply to Kalinga University, aspirants must know the minimum eligibility criteria fixed by the University. KALSEE 2022 Eligibility criteria state the minimum age, qualification, and mark required by the aspirants to legally apply for Kalinga University Test 2022. All the candidates must follow the eligibility criteria for KALSEE 2022 admission or his/her candidature will be cancelled. Following is the KALSEE 2022 Eligibility criteria as laid down by the exam conducting body:
- For admissions in UG programs at KU, applicants will need to complete their 10+2 securing 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Aspirants will be taken into account for PG programs at KU if they have accomplished their graduation(10+2+3) securing a least of 45% marks. Those originating in the SC and ST category will need a minimum of 40% for admissions.
- Aspirants acquiring admissions in integrated programs must have passed 10+2.
KALSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the KALSEE 2022 Exam Pattern to know the question paper structure of the Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination 2022.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer Based Test )
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice questions
- Duration: 90 minutes (For all UG & PG Courses) 120 minutes (Only for M.Phil & PhD.)
- Total Questions – 90 (For all UG & PG Courses) 100 (Only for M.Phil & PhD.)
- Negative marking: No
- Pass Percentage – 50% marks are needed to qualify for the exam
B.Tech – Total 4 Sections - Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English Communication. All questions are of 1 mark each.
All Undergraduate Courses (except B.Tech) – Total 4 Sections- English Communication, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & General Aptitude. All questions will be of 1 mark each.
All Postgraduate Courses – Total 4 Sections - English Communication, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude & General Aptitude. All questions will be of 1 mark each.
LLM - Total 4 Sections - English Communication, Legal Awareness, and Aptitude, Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning. All questions will be of 1 mark each.
Legal Awareness and Aptitude
M.Phil & PhD.– Total 2 Papers
- Paper I will be common to all, comprising of 50 Objective Type Questions
- Paper-II will be as per the specialization applied, comprising of 50 Objective Type Questions.
KALSEE 2022 Admit Card
KALSEE 2022 Admit Card
will be issued by the Kalinga University to those candidates who have successfully registered for the Kalinga entrance exam. Please note that the Admit Card is mandatory for entry into the test centre.
- Print out of the Admit Card received through e-mail is to be carried to the test centre along with one government-issued ID proof.
- Candidates must ensure that the ID proof that they bring for the test carries the (a) candidate's name as given in the application form and (b) a permanently affixed photograph on it.
- Aspirants are required to provide any one of the following ID proofs at the test centre (in original, valid, non-expired). List of the valid ID proofs:
- Driving license
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Any Government-approved Photo ID
No personal items are allowed in the exam centre. This includes bags, notes, phones, pagers, watches, wallets, calculators, books, etc. Persons accompanying the Aspirant is also not allowed into the test premises, and no waiting area is provided for them.
KALSEE 2022 Result
KALSEE 2022 Result will be declared soon after the examination. The result will be shown to the aspirants by logging their IDs and passwords on the official website of Kalinga University. Candidates must check their results correctly and save them for future reference. After the result, declaration qualifying candidates will be eligible to sit in further counselling rounds.
How to check KALSEE 2022 Result
The candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps to check the KALSEE 2022 result:
- Visit the official website of Kalinga University i.e. - http://admission.kuerp.in/.
- Click on the link showing KALSEE 2022 result
- Enter your login credentials i.e Username and password
- The result page for KALSEE 2022 will appear
- Select your respective course and click on submit
- Download and save the result for future reference.
KALSEE 2022 Counselling
Admissions to all the UG, PG, and integrated programs provided by Kalinga University, Chhattisgarh, are grounded on merit. Postulants will be duty-bound to confirm that they are introduced to the minimum eligibility criteria for the course they are joining. The candidates will have to visit the counselling venue along with the documents for verification.
KALSEE 2022 Scholarships
To attract talent by rewarding those who have done exceptionally well in their eligibility qualifying examination the Kalinga University offers different kinds of scholarships to the candidates. The reward will be given on the tuition fee only.
- 50 % Scholarships to the wards and siblings of Martyred Personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Central, and State paramilitary forces and Police.
- 20 % Scholarship to the wards of serving and retired personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Central, and State paramilitary forces and police, NCC.
- 20 % Scholarship to students who are physically challenged
- 30 % Scholarship to the Girl applicants.
Merit Scholarships are based upon the aggregate percentage a student has scored in his qualifying examination
|Aggregate Percentage Range scored in Qualifying Exam||Percentage of Scholarship|
|90% and Above||40%|
|Between 80% to 90%||30%|
|Between 70% to 79%||20%|
- Applicants who have topped in CBSE or State Boards of Education or IB or ICSE or Cambridge board are entitled to 50 % of scholarships.
- Students who have scored minimum 80 percentile and above in JEE, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, LSAT, CLAT, SAT, G MAT, NEET, GATE, NDA, NIFT, UPSC, C, GPSC and any other State PSC Examination are entitled to 50 % Scholarship.
- Students having scored 70 to 79.99 percentile in above said are entitled to 30 % scholarship
- Applicants who have participated in National, Asiad, or International level sports events as a part of the team or solo events are entitled to a 50 % of scholars the applicant can't who have participated in State level sports in a team or solo events are entitled to 30 % scholarship.
- Applicants who have participated and have secured positions or awards in recognized National or
International level Cultural events or those who have participated in TV reality shows such as Indian
Idol, India's got talent, Dance India Dance, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Pageants, KBC are entitled to 30%
- Sibling(One)of existing students of the University are entitled to 20 % Scholarship
- Wards of Kalinga University Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff are entitled to 20 % scholarship
KALSEE 2022 Highlights
Check the below-given information about the exam:
Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination
KALSEE Official Website
MBA, M. Tech., MCA, M. Sc
Engineering, Engineering (Lateral Entry), DCA, PGDCA
About Kalinga University
Kalinga University, Raipur is a private university that has emerged as a centre of excellence of higher education in Central India. Strategically located in the Smart City of New Raipur, this University has started carving a niche for itself in the education domain and is rising as a shining star on the horizon of quality education. The university has the following faculties:
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Library & Information Science
- Faculty of Mass Communication, Media & Journalism
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Fashion & Interior Design
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Kalinga Institute of Technology
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Industry Integrated
- Faculty of Education