KALSEE 2021 (Kalinga Scholastic Entrance Examination) application form has been released. KALSEE is a university level entrance exam which is conducted annually to offer admission in undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programs. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the KALSEE Application Form 2021 examination.
- KALSEE 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply here- Apply Now!
KALSEE 2021 Application Form Important Dates
Candidate can check the important dates for KALSEE 2021 application form in the table given below:
KALSEE 2021 Application Dates
Last date to apply
KALSEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the Kalinga university scholastic entrance exam 2021 through online or offline mode. The application form must be filled with the correct required information. To get admission to various courses at Kalinga university, it is mandatory to fill the application form which can be on the official website of Kalinga University.
To apply for KALSEE 2021 application form through online mode steps are given below:
- Candidate shall visit the official website of Kalinga university.
- Click on “apply online”.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the form.
Candidates can check the offline steps of filling the KALSEE 2021 application form:
- For the various course candidates may apply on the pre-printed form attached with the prospectus or may download from the website.
- Fill the form with the correct required information.
- Submit it in the university department or through the posting form can be submitted.
Document required of KALSEE 2021 Application form
For applying in KALSEE 2021 examination form candidates must have the following documents:
- Self-attested photocopies of all eligibility certificates.
- 10th mark sheet.
- 12th mark sheet.
- Migration certificate/Transfer certificate.
- Graduation certificate with all 3 years marks sheet, degree/provisional degree and migration certificate(for post-graduation).
KALSEE 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the required application fee to complete the KALSEE 2021 Registration. Candidates who will fail to pay the fees within the due date will have their application form rejected and they cannot appear for KALSEE 2021 Exam.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the KALSEE 2021 Application Form Fee through Payment Gateway through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking & Paytm.
Candidates can check the KALSEE 2021 registration fee for various courses given in the table below:
Kalinga University 2021 Examination Fee
|India & SAARC for all courses except M.Phil. & PhD||Rs. 1000|
|India & SAARC for M.Phil. & PhD||Rs. 2000|
|Fee for other countries & NRI for all courses except M.Phil. & PhD||USD 40|
|Fee for other countries & NRI for M.Phil. & PhD||USD 50|
The application fee once paid will neither be refunded nor transferable.
How To Apply For KALSEE 2021?
Candidates can go through the steps of filling the online KALSEE 2021 application form mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website,i.e., kalingauniversity.ac.in. and click on the “ADMISSIONS” and find the “Apply online”.
- In the next window, the candidate will find the instructions and procedure.
- Fill in all the information and click on “register”.
Step 2: Filling up the application form
- In the next window, the candidate would be able to fill in the details in the application form.
- Personal details.
- Contact details.
- Password creation.
- After filling in all the details, recheck the application form and tap on the “SUBMIT” button to proceed with the next steps.
Step 3: Payment For Application Form
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- for KALSEE 2021 examination.
- Candidate can pay through an online payment.
- After payment candidate will receive an email within 24 hours, providing you with your user id, password & the URL to schedule your tests with Pearson VUE.
Test Centers for KALSEE 2021
The official website has not provided the choice of venue details. Once it is out we will update it here. However, appearing candidates can choose a suitable schedule to appear for the examination.
KALSEE 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card KALSEE 2021 will be released on the official website. Candidate can download the admit card from the official website. Candidate must carry their ID proof (Aadhaar card, pan card ) with the admit card on the examination day.