BEEE 2021 Syllabus is decided by Bharath University, Chennai. Also, conducts Engineering Entrance Exam for admission to various engineering courses. Further, the Syllabus for the Bharath University Entrance exam can be checked here. BEEE Syllabus 2021
BEEE 2021 Syllabus
In the BIHER B.Tech entrance test, questions are asked from qualifying exam level physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology chapters.
- Units and Measurement
- Mechanics, Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and wave motions
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Ray and Wave optics and magnetism
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic physics and relativity
- Dual nature of matter and nuclear physics
- Electronics and communication.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about BEEE 2021 Syllabus: Bharat University Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Basic concepts of chemistry
- States of matter
- Chemical families and periodic properties
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical equilibrium,
- Surface chemistry
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Complex numbers
- Matrices and determinants
- Quadratic equations
- Permutations and combination
Botany (Biology): Taxonomy of angiosperm, Plant anatomy, Cell biology and genetics, Biotechnology, Plant physiology, Biology in human welfare.
Zoology (Biology): Human physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern genetics and animal biotechnology, Environmental science, Applied biology, Theories of evolution.