NMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form can be submitted till 30 April 2020. NPAT 2020 is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. It is a University level exam conducted every year. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into various UG and integrated courses in the field of Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, Commerce, etc. The candidates can get admission in NMIMS at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses. The exam will be conducted in 09 – 10 May 2020. Candidates may read the whole article for complete details regarding the NPAT 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Reva University Bengaluru Admissions Open Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
NPAT 2020 NotificationNMIMS NPAT 2020 Application Form has been released for various UG and Integrated Degree courses. Check here for NPAT application form.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates of NMIMS NPAT exam are mentioned below:
|Online Application Form||10 January 2020|
|Application Form last date||30 April 2020|
|Correction in the application form||26 April 2020|
|Admit card download||05 May 2020|
|Exam date 2020||09 – 10 May 2020
|Announcement of result||30 May 2020|
|Merit List||30 May 2020|
|Starting of counselling||15 – 20 June 2020|
The above-mentioned dates are as per the notification released by the authority
NPAT 2020 Application Form
The details regarding the NPAT 2020 application form are mentioned below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about NPAT 2020: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
- NPAT 2020 application form was released on 10 January 2020.
- NMIMS NPAT application form can be filled through online mode.
- The last date for application form correction is 26 April 2020.
- The last date to fill the application form is 30 April 2020.
- Candidates need not to send the filled-in Application form to the University office.
- Most important, Candidates should note that they can register for only one test date.
- The examination conducting body will reject Multiple Application Forms.
NPAT Application Fee
The details regarding the NPAT application fee are given below:
|Number of Schools||Application Fee|
|For Programs of One School||Rs. 1800/-|
|For Programs of Two School||Rs. 3000/-|
|For Programs of Three School||Rs. 4000/-|
|For Programs of Four School||Rs. 5000/-|
Note: the fee depends on the number of schools for which candidate is applying.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
GD Goenka DAT
Lovely Professional University
UPES Management Entrance Test
Manav Rachna University
UPES Design Aptitude Test
GNIOT Greater Noida
- Mode of payment: Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode via:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Official Website: www.npat.in
NPAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the NPAT. The University will cancel the candidature of the candidate is not able to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Age Criteria: The Maximum age limit to apply for NPAT 2020 is 25 years.
For B.Tech & MBA Tech:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should Passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English and Science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum of 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai campus and 45% marks for Shirpur campus.
- Candidates having Diploma in B.Tech with 50% marks can also apply.
- Candidates holding IB diploma and Mathematics at 10+2 are eligible to apply.
B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.):
- Qualifying Exam: Must be passed/appearing 10+2 or equivalent exam along with International Baccalaureate diploma (in any discipline) and it should be in one attempt only.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum of 50% aggregate marks for B.Com and 60% for B.Sc Finance and BBA in the qualifying exam.
- Class 12 should be passed with Mathematics/Statistics for admission in B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.).
- IB diploma holders are eligible for B.Sc Finance & BBA only if they will be passed the 10+2 in Mathematics/Statistics.
MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA):
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate must be passed/appearing 12th or its equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate diploma with science stream (PCM or PCB) and English as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks required are 50% (PCM/PCB) in the qualifying exam.
NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the NPAT Exam Pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be in online mode.
- Type of Questions: NPAT 2020 will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Shifts: The NPAT 2020 exam will be in two shifts.
- No. of Papers: The exam will consist of two papers, paper 1 and 2.
- The question paper will be in the English language.
- For Engineering courses: The exam duration will be of 2 hours.
- For Non- Engineering courses: The exam duration will be of 1 hour 40 minutes for Paper 1 & 1hour 30 minutes for paper 2.
- Negative marking: There is no such negative marking for the NPAT exam.
Subject Wise Distribution of Marks & Time
The new changes in NPAT Exam Structure are based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 10+2 curriculum. Below mentioned are the details:
|Time in Minutes||Total
NPAT 2020 Syllabus
The details regarding the NPAT Syllabus are mentioned below:
- Paper-1 (Common) will be divided into 3 sections:
- Quantitative & Numerical ability,
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Proficiency in the English language.
- The paper-2 (Design) will also be divided into 3 sections:
- Spatial Ability & Visualization Skills
- Observation & problem solving
- General Awareness & Design sensibility
NPAT Admit Card 2020
The details regarding the NPAT Admit card is mentioned below:
- The admit card release date is 08 May 2020.
- The authority will release the NPAT 2020 admit card in online mode.
- Candidates can download the Admit card through the official website.
- Admit Card will contain all the details regarding name, enrolment number, test centre, etc.
- Candidates must check all the details carefully, and inform any discrepancy to the concerned authority.
- Admit card is the most important document to carry in the examination form. Applicants without NPAT Admit Card will not get permission to enter into test Centres.
Hence, Students will have to download the same. candidates will not get any separate Admit Card on mail.
NPAT Result 2020
The details regarding the NMIMS NPAT 2020 Result are given below:
- The NPAT 2020 result release date is 30th May 2020.
- Candidate can check the result in online mode on the official website.
- Candidates will need to enter their log-in and password to check their result.
- The authority will release the Merit list with the result on the official website.
- Consequently, selected candidates will get the information via Email.
- In conclusion, they will have to report for Counselling on the specified date.
After checking the result candidate can print or download the result for the counselling procedure. CLICK HERE for more information.
Programs covered under NMIMS-NPAT
Undergraduate Degree Programs: B.Tech | BBA | B.Com (Hons.) | B.Sc. Finance | B.Sc. Applied Statistics & Analytics | B.Sc. Mathematics | B.Sc. Economics | B.Des. (Humanising Technology) | B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts
Integrated Degree Programs: MBA Tech (B.Tech + MBA Tech.) | B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech)
List of Educational Institutes under NPAT
All updates regarding NPAT 2020 will be available on this website. Candidates are requested to check EntranceZone frequently.
Is there will be a different form to apply in University in addition to the exam?
No, the candidate can choose the course or college as per their choice.
Can i edit my NPAT appliction form?
yes, you can do the editing in the form till 26 April 2020.
What is the mode of payment for NPAt application form?
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode via credit card/debit card/net banking/payU.
When will be the result declared?
The result will be declared in June 2020
npat 2020 syllabus, nmims npat 2020, npat full form,npat sample paper, nmims registration 2020, npat 2020 registration, npat 2020 dates, npat 2020 exam date, npat syllabus.